Musharna

most viable as a double TR lead extreme bulk makes it possible, and low speed, obviously.

blackmajick i suggest you go read around / lurk before you start posting sets (shadow ball against dark types, really)
Also very useful as a screener in Triples - Telepathy and excellent bulk puts it leaps and bounds above most other Psychics for this role. Can run Mental Herb fine as well since it easily lives even SE hits.

Well, It doesn't learn recover, so might update the OP.

Anyways, that wonderful base 107 Special Attack could run a Calm Mind set...

Item: Leftovers
Nature: Modest
Evs: 252 HP/ 244 Def/12 Special Attack
Calm Mind
Energy Ball/Shadow Ball
Psycho Shock/Charge Beam
Moonlight

Since Musharna Doesn't have the best Defense, you could probably use some investment in there since its Special Attack doesn't need much investment. (NOTE: This would be for OU, since it has great defenses otherwise. However, with Sazandora and the like running around, It might be needed to put some in Special Defense at the cost of HP evs.)
No charge beam. It needs a psychic attack for stab tbh. Two calm minds + Psychic move = beastly pokemon. EVs and stuff aside, when I was playing through the game I could OHKO cynthia's garchomp with psychic and six calm minds, if i had ev'd it it may have only needed two. And I was 12 levels below the garchomp.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)