Shiny: Yes
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Spore
- Giga Drain
- Foul Play
- Clear Smog

Magearna: Magearna is just a really good at taking hits and can clean up weakend teams with ease. Volt-switch provides momentum and fleur cannon is for the dragons. T-wave is a debatable move and I would like another move in this slot but overall it can provide speed-control for cinderace for it to advantage of. Flash cannon is a way for it to be able to hits clefable for some damage.

Mudsdale: Mudsdale is very good mon at absorbing physical hits well. I feel like its incredibly under rated in ou because it really can start getting scary very quickly. Rest is so it can heal up to max and get rid of status. Sleep talk is to at least be able to do something in rest. Body Press is so u can abuse staminia and eq can help against dragapult and clef. I know what I'm about to say is irrelvant but the nickname is very important on mudsdale because it is in loving memory of an old mule I had.

Cinderace: Cinderace works like a wallbreaker and some sort of offensive pressure. It helps get through opposing stall teams and can break walls with ease. It also benefits having defensive switch-ins as it is very frail. Its also my main weapon against volcarno if it starts getting out of control.

Rotom-Wash: Rotom-Wash is my hazard control. Its not a very good one but sometimes it works. I would sppreciate other ideas for hazard control but for rn it is rotom. Defog is for hazard control and volt-switch is to gain momentum. It also is another way to break through pex. It also works w/ mudsdale because mudsdale can constantly switch in to exadrill.

Toxapex: Toxapex is supposed to start putting things on a timer to ease stuff up for Mudsdale. It benefits from mudsdale taking electric type hits and can benefit mudsdale by taking water type moves. It also stops bd azurmaril for sweeping my team w/ haze. It also creates a double regenerator core with amoognus. Overall, it really does benefit the team alot.

Amoonguss: Amoosgus can take hits from special dragapult and eat up its from rapid-strike urish. Each hit from urishfu is another rocky helmet damage. I'm thinking about running phys def on amoonguss but I'm still iffy on that. Foul play if for any mons that try to set up in amoonguss' face. Clear smog can help against bd azurmarill too. Spore is for some other of my mons to come in and threaten with a KO. Giga drain is just a stab grass type move with recovery.

This is my Mudsdale stall and overall I think its decent but it could be better with more feedback.

Nice team, I like the epic Henry backstory :D. Maybe U-Turn on Cinderace instead of Zen Headbutt for that Libero-boosted switch. I'll definitely try it out. :)

ADF Test

Banned deucer.
Hi! This mudsdale team does look interesting. Mudsdale is an awesome pokemon that gets no spotlight haha. The team looks weak to opposing stall teams and this could probably be fixed by changing magearna's set to the painsplit calm mind set. You might also want to incorporate some sort of wish passing on the team.
I also suggest changing Foul Play for Stun Spore since you already have clear smog to punish stat boosts. And stun spore could help with just simply slowing down mons and maybe banking on some para hax.
You could also swap cinderace for clef to wish pass your stall team and keep it alive longer.
Just my two cents :p

Opchurtle100

I COULD BE BANNED!
Hi! This mudsdale team does look interesting. Mudsdale is an awesome pokemon that gets no spotlight haha. The team looks weak to opposing stall teams and this could probably be fixed by changing magearna's set to the painsplit calm mind set. You might also want to incorporate some sort of wish passing on the team.
I also suggest changing Foul Play for Stun Spore since you already have clear smog to punish stat boosts. And stun spore could help with just simply slowing down mons and maybe banking on some para hax.
You could also swap cinderace for clef to wish pass your stall team and keep it alive longer.
Just my two cents :p
Thx for the feedback!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)