MOVED

I have:
Impish Hippopotas 31/31/31/x/31/31 with slack off and whirlwind.
Jolly Zubat 31/31/31/x/31/31 with Infiltrator, brave bird, defog.
Bold Prankster Klefki 31/x/31/31/31/31.

I really want a modest rotom, anything interest you at all?

I have:
Impish Hippopotas 31/31/31/x/31/31 with slack off and whirlwind.
Jolly Zubat 31/31/31/x/31/31 with Infiltrator, brave bird, defog.
Bold Prankster Klefki 31/x/31/31/31/31.

I really want a modest rotom, anything interest you at all?
Not really sorry, thank you anyway for your offer!

Im looking for a rotom! i can offer perfect adamant shroomish with bullet seed; i have both abilities, quick feet (turns into technician) and poison heal.

Jolly - Moxie/Swift Swim - 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves : Nothing Notable
In Stock: 1 M / 2 F

is this available? i need female check my trading thread for my pokes

My fc is 2492-4608-4698 I also have a pokemon showdown account and can be found on the trading thread under the name prodigu if you need to find me

I'd like to offer a 5IV gabite with pokerusfor the 5iv marvel scale adamant dratini
My fc is 2492-4608-4698 I can also be found on pokemon showdown under the name of prodigu

I'd love to get my hands on a:
FERROSEED:

Relaxed / Iron Barbs - 31/31/31/x/31/0
Egg Moves: Stealth Rock / Spikes / Leech Seed
In Stock: 2 Male / 3 Female
-----------------------------------------------------

Male or Female doesnt matter.

I'd be willing to trade a legendary, Zygarde, Moltres, Xerneas or even my Mewtwo with its Mewtwonite X, I also have a Female Timid Ralts, with Trace ability and 4 perfect IV's, I could get one with 5 31 IV's too if wanted...

Last edited:
I'd love to get my hands on a:
FERROSEED:

Relaxed / Iron Barbs - 31/31/31/x/31/0
Egg Moves: Stealth Rock / Spikes / Leech Seed
In Stock: 2 Male / 3 Female
-----------------------------------------------------

Male or Female doesnt matter.

I'd be willing to trade a legendary, Zygarde, Moltres, Xerneas or even my Mewtwo with its Mewtwonite X, I also have a Female Timid Ralts, with Trace ability and 4 perfect IV's, I could get one with 5 31 IV's too if wanted...
Sorry, i'm not interested in those. Thank you anyway for your offer.

May I ask what you are interested in? I could probably get a 5 IV Male or Female Timid Eevee with Anticipation and 4 Egg Moves Charm Curse Yawn Wish, I got the Eevee, just need to breed it up, if your interested, otherwise, what are you looking for? Maybe I can figure something out for the Ferrothorn...

May I ask what you are interested in? I could probably get a 5 IV Male or Female Timid Eevee with Anticipation and 4 Egg Moves Charm Curse Yawn Wish, I got the Eevee, just need to breed it up, if your interested, otherwise, what are you looking for? Maybe I can figure something out for the Ferrothorn...
Mainly looking for Cloroph timid Bulbasaur, jolly rough skin gible w/ outrage & possibly iron tail, scrappy jolly kangaskhan w/ Double-Edge. Females.

I can give you that Shiny Mawile. Chansey and a Helioptile for it?

Alex010: Interested in Croagunk and Rotom, CMT. I can offer Female Squirtles and Eevees for the Rotom.
I'm only interested in your Shellder. Trade a female for Croagunk(male or female)? Can't see anything for the Rotom.

I can give you that Shiny Mawile. Chansey and a Helioptile for it?

Alex010: Interested in Croagunk and Rotom, CMT. I can offer Female Squirtles and Eevees for the Rotom.
Just went back to check the Mawile and I realized it only has 2 ivs.
Sorry, I don't want it. Must of been an off day for me X_X

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)