Which person sang the most violently?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shii

zap
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
You guys know what to do.

Vote for anyone that you think deserves it and don't vote for yourself. :p

EDIT: Some of the song titles were too long so I couldn't fit them in the poll. Here they are:

SDS's entry = The Boys Are Back In Town by Thin Lizzy
Chou Toshio's entry = Magical Lyrical Punch Chan Desu Kun

pookar

Banned deucer.
If anyone is listening to my entry and only wants to listen to one song, i would pick Yonkers. Im not sure its the most violent (epar is about rape and sandwitches is just more violent) but i think its the most well-performed song. Ive noticed the plays/listens go down for each track in comparison of order, and to have "best" song least listened to because people got bored with the first 2 is ehh

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
I didnt think this was one of the strongest rounds, which possibly explains why I am in the top 4..

Though once again Kojax is not getting the votes he deserves..

Have a nice day.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I didnt think this was one of the strongest rounds, which possibly explains why I am in the top 4..

Have a nice day.
Yeah in retrospect mine was a terrible song choice, very little actual singing involved. Oh well!

Maybe people aren't voting for Kojax because they are jealous of his singing badassery? I voted for him!

Also bump, why is this on page 2?

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Have a nice day.
yes, i too agree.
thats why i have decided to vote only for kojax this round.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)