Mortal Karaoke (Round 5)

Shii

zap
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Congrats to Fishy for making an epic comeback in the last days of voting last round and winning (again) :D

[23:15] <Hipmonlee> I am out of ideas, I thought I would give someone else a go for a bit
That's why I'm hosting^

Anyone can enter, if you want to just pick a song and record yourself singing it. You guys have a week to enter your entries. And you can reserve a song for yourself, just say so in your post and stuff.

One more thing. Don't sing a song someone else has reserved. That's just not nice, dood.

The theme for this round is:

VIOLENCE >:D

Pretty straightforward. Sing a song by someone violent or about something violent. Just make sure it's violent.

Entertaining would be a plus, too.

EDIT: Since smogon was down for like a week, entries will be accepted until April 24th. After that, no mo' entries.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
well just fyi i've got this round fucking down

gonna do cherry poppin' daddies, drunk daddy

you'll be glad this was just a song!

I'd love for DM to turn a violent metal song into a soulful ballad. He's got the skills to do it. :D

If you guys are doing anything by odd future I will do no future by B.o.B.
very tempting

'til then, I'm going to stick with edit: No love by eminem and lil wayne. that is violence right?

also
Ooh! I had a good idea for next round!

It's a bit different..

Have a nice day.
huh?

edit: Lots of rap this round, I'd bet.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
For the time being I'm reserving "Break Stuff" by Limp Bizkit until I can think of something better...

Tom Waits - Don't Go Into That Barn

I especially enjoyed recording the "hoo ha" part. The transition from original format to mp3 to whatever encoding soundcloud uses to hold thousands of songs has kind of deteriorated the sound quality, so avoid listening to this with crappy laptop speakers if you can (you dont listen to music with laptop speakers anyway, right...?)

Badal

Shit
is a Contributor Alumnus
Probably going to do Shadow of the Day by Linkin Park The underlining theme of the song is violence. OR Love the Way You Lie Part 2- Rihanna and Eminem (though probably going to remove the eminem part) .

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
ok picking a song for this round is harder than i thought.
for now i'll reserve Ludacris - Get Back

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
how about now? I guess you have to activate your account for it to be public?

edit: oh wait, nvm. I had to figure out how to make it pubic...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)