mpl6-banner.png

Week 6
Rules
Replay Thread
Records Spreadsheet

darkrai.png
vs.
honchkrow_logo.png

Dreamyard Darkrais (2) vs. Hearthome Honchkrows (5)

SS: Kaguya Lys vs Jolly Togekiss ^-^
SS: Feliburn vs TheArchitect_
SS: col49 vs Eternal Spirit
SM: Kev vs Gondra
SM: Maple vs ima
ORAS: Izaya vs Star
BW: EviGaro vs Sabella
Bo3: Zukushiku vs 1 True Lycan

bucks.png
vs.
meteor falls miniors.png

Blackthorn Bucks (1) vs. Meteor Falls Miniors (7)

SS: Havens vs Conflux
SS: kythr vs Alkione
SS: Its Choco Bitch vs Maki's Fox
SM: Catalystic vs GotCookies
SM: Vodoom vs Bitana
ORAS: Azelea vs Shiba
BW: Jyph vs Caetano93
Bo3: Sae vs Leru

milotics.png
vs.
trick_house_treeckos.png

Mirage Island Milotics (4) vs. Trick House Treeckos (4)

SS: Perish Song vs MetaRiolu7
SS: gorex vs adjustments
SS: le LLiolae vs Floss
SM: DrReuniclus vs Prosaic
SM: Empo vs Wanka
ORAS: Cell vs taide
BW: Freeroamer vs Crashy
Bo3: Decem vs LuckyPiper

Goldenrod Gengars.png
vs.
houndoom.png

Goldenrod Gengars (5) vs. Hau'oli Houndooms (3)

SS: Brumirage vs Quaze
SS: Dieu Amphibien vs Fylkir Pudin
SS: Confide vs zugubu royale
SM: Zap vs Harpp
SM: Nailec vs Cam
ORAS: Croven vs maroon
BW: avarice vs North
Bo3: Chaitanya vs Trichotomy

Bo3s start with BW!

The deadline for Week 6 is: July 26th @ 11:59 PM EDT (GMT -4)!

Last edited by a moderator:
After we sweep aside these pieces of shits this week, I would like to make a formal request to Chaitanya

As we are both the only undefeated BO3 players left, fight me in BO3 Monotype in Playoffs. I'm not calling you out like I called everyone else cause unlike them you're actually good. We have our differences but you know that I respect you deep inside and I know you respect me. We don't have to smile for the cameras in public but the mutual respect is there. I'm also not calling you out because I think I will win easily just because I have a good tournament record against you, it's the contrary. I think you're the best player on the Gengars and you have the best record and I want to play the best. I hope you will accept it.

As men you shouldn't refuse a man that has challenged you. It just shows you're a pussy and you go for the easy route (Zarif).

Hello friends. I am here today to share my story. I was going to make a twitlonger about it but instead I decided a forum post would make do.
I have been through a lot this MPL. Firstly I was snaked, tricked, and lied to(Maple) Then I was johned until deadline (Maple) thirdly I was dodged and my opponent subbed out so that he could talk about MWP in Rhyperiors discord (Maple). And you may be thinking "How do you keep going after all this?" and truthfully it's been hard. But I keep looking toward that ring that I know my MPL team deserves. Let me just say that this post is not intended to cancel the Milotics, but it has been eating away at me and I'd like to get it off my chest.

The battle with the Milotics began when we lost to the gengars. I realized my team would probably need a boost in morale, so I came up with the idea to Offer a no johns to the opposing team to start us off 1-0. I was met with the following.
Milos.png

Now this alone would not tear down at my resolve! I knew that as long as I could play before some of my teammates I could give them the ray of hope they need, I could show them the light and make it so we have the Morale we need to win this tournament! But then, I was met with my next cruel twist of fate.
Milos1.png

I was now faced with yet another obstacle, I had to get in there to make sure my team knows we can do this! As long as some of my teammates play sunday I can schedule for saturday and claim an early victory for my lads! But destiny was not so kind
Milos 2.png

The Final Nail in the coffin. It seems Decem knows what I'm up to, and will delay his inevitable defeat for as long as he can. I suffered long and hard before finally deciding to write this post, but the people had to know! I couldn't hold this in any longer! I've been living with this pain for far too long and it's time for the people to know the truth. As my final message to Decem I would just like to say.
Even if you john me to the day of the Holy Lord himself he's not going to save you.

That is my story. Thank you all for listening and believing in me.​

Dreamyard Darkrais (3) vs. Hearthome Honchkrows (5)

SS: Kaguya Lys vs Jolly Togekiss ^-^ - the togekiss has been unleashed, however he wont be so jolly after he gets belted by ayayayayayayaya
SS: Feliburn vs TheArchitect_ - from what ive seen feliburn is better, obviously i havent actually seen his opponent at all so it isnt really a contest but its fine
SS: col49 vs Eternal Spirit - neither of these people are chras why is that man sitting on the bench? really disappointing to see tbh
SM: Kev vs Gondra - gondra is 4-0 and while kev is good i see the streak extending
SM: Maple vs ima - who the fuck is maple?
ORAS: Izaya vs Star - izaya really is a poor mans vodoom i do really feel bad for him
BW: EviGaro vs Sabella - evi back in bw, didnt work last time and i dont think itll work here
Bo3: Zukushiku vs 1 True Lycan - ah another fantastic bo3 mu, they just keep on coming in. do i know whos better? no but i can guess and im going to say lycan

Blackthorn Bucks (4) vs. Meteor Falls Miniors (4)

SS: Havens vs Conflux - flux expertly crit a volcarona to claim the W last week and if i was him id just try to do the same thing here tbh, foolproof
SS: kythr vs Alkione - i told you all kythr went too cheap and now hes 3-1 and about to be 4-1, mans the goat
SS: Its Choco Bitch vs Maki's Fox - look at the miniors, picked up a free agent after their player got banned, slotted him in 1 week and got a win out of it. look what im saying is why the fuck are there like 8 people who havent played a game yet, i should probably say something here about who i think will win this game but idk dude maybe the furry?
SM: Catalystic vs Attribute - cata is back in gen 7 playing against his opposing teams arguably best player so its an easy win for him here
SM: Vodoom vs Bitana - vod was too scared to play last week, poor guy is still traumatised after his week 4 loss and i just cant see him winning here
ORAS: Azelea vs Shiba - this man was so confident about being 1-0 that hes formally challenged chait when they meet in the finals and honestly i just cant turn someone who has that confidence down
BW: Jyph vs Caetano93 - i dont think ive picked caetano to win one game yet, thats not changing here
Bo3: Sae vs Leru - this man was so offended by dugzas name change that hes now syrup and i think he will channel that hate in this match

Mirage Island Milotics (5) vs. Trick House Treeckos (3)

SS: Perish Song vs MetaRiolu7 - smh perish song really stalled ridley for 1000 turns last week how rude is that shouldve just given him the win tbh
SS: gorex vs adjustments - i like you adjustments but WHERE THE FUCK IS K3PPR YOU CUNTS YOU PICKED HIM UP GIVE THE MAN A GAME its only against budget decem smh he wont lose that but ofc hes not in so gorex is going 4-2 cause ngl hes actually good and should be 4-1 rn
SS: le LLiolae vs Floss - floss really sabotaged my teammate in bo3 so there is no fucking way im backing him here what a dickhead smh
SM: DrReuniclus vs Prosaic - oml hes back, sorry prosaic but the doctor is not losing here the man is going undefeated
SM: Empo vs Wanka - wanka has been kicked out of bo3 by his assistant manager after 2 losses, team morale must be at an all time low but i think he can bounce back here
ORAS: Cell vs taide - taide has been doing surprisingly well but im pretty sure cell has literally never played any other tiers idgi oras isnt even that fun
BW: Freeroamer vs Crashy - oh 3 in a row for crashy? the man is a goat he wont fucking lose here
Bo3: Decem vs LuckyPiper - after the fantastic work that he had been doing in sm piper has decided once again to fodder himself in the bo3 slot, unfortunate really

Goldenrod Gengars (1) vs. Hau'oli Houndooms (7)

SS: dahli vs Splash - oh the colour change has finally come in for splashbrutha and he is looking better than ever, nothing is keeping this man down
SS: Dieu Amphibien vs Fylkir Pudin - i have genuinely had this page open for the last 12 hours trying to think of things to say and sporadically writing them when i think of something why am i so good at procrastinating
SS: Confide vs zugubu royale - ive seen confide play mons before ok
SM: Zap vs Harpp - zap dodged another opponent last week to keep his record in tact what a surprise, wont be able to do that here
SM: Nailec vs Cam - cam is back, not that he ever left but he hasnt played since week 1, should be a good win
ORAS: Croven vs maroon - that croven dude seems pretty good, who knew. maroon will have his work cut out for him but i think hes good enough
BW: avarice vs North - been a rough mpl for avarice and i think north will continue that
Bo3: Chaitanya vs Trichotomy - damn here i was thinking no johns was chaits weakness, v unfort

Dreamyard Darkrais (2) vs. Hearthome Honchkrows (6)

SS: Kaguya Lys vs Jolly Togekiss ^-^
SS: Feliburn vs TheArchitect_
SS: col49 vs Eternal Spirit
SM: Kev vs Gondra
SM: Maple vs ima
ORAS: Izaya vs Star
BW: EviGaro vs Sabella
Bo3: Zukushiku vs 1 True Lycan

Blackthorn Bucks (4) vs. Meteor Falls Miniors (4)

SS: Havens vs Conflux
SS: kythr vs Alkione
SS: Its Choco Bitch vs Maki's Fox
SM: Catalystic vs Attribute
SM: Vodoom vs Bitana
ORAS: Azelea vs Shiba
BW: Jyph vs Caetano93
Bo3: Sae vs Leru

Goldenrod Gengars (4) vs. Hau'oli Houndooms (4)

SS: dahli vs Splash
SS: Dieu Amphibien vs Fylkir Pudin
SS: Confide vs zugubu royale
SM: Zap vs Harpp
SM: Nailec vs Cam
ORAS: Croven vs maroon
BW: avarice vs North
Bo3: Chaitanya vs Trichotomy

DrReuniclus

Smogon's full of bullies.
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
SM: (0) DrReuniclus vs (8) Prosaic
After Milotics had the worst week in MPL history in an embarrassing defeat much to the delight of spectators they are yet again forced to throw in the biggest overpay of the draft and quite possibly the worst player in the tournament vs a calculated mathematical puzzle genius who actually plays the tier (very well I might add) and just Pokémon in general. They might’ve had a chance to salvage their season if they had say 8k more credits and an actual player here, but I just don’t see it happening with this slot. But fans will be happy to see the 11k flop timer out due to fear before the match even starts. Big edge.

Last edited:
Blackthorn Bucks (5) vs. Meteor Falls Miniors (3)

SS: Havens vs Conflux - I beat Confluxx, Havens beat me, close enough, Havens wins.
SS: kythr vs Alkione - Why the hell is Alkione in SS? He should be playing in SM or ORAS (or maybe not ORAS Alkione, u know it ;) ), Alkione is better ig but Kythr knows well the meta. Close game and I think Alkione may win it.
SS: Its Choco Bitch vs Maki's Fox - Idk, !pick.
SM: Catalystic vs Attribute - Alkione is playing SS because of Attribute playing SM, fuck Attribute.
SM: Vodoom vs Bitana - Hard moment for Vodoom while Bitana starts to play better.
ORAS: Azelea vs Shiba - Idk if Azelea post was confidant or arrogant, anyways, KDB win clause.
BW: Jyph vs Caetano93 - Jyph is better overall.
Bo3: Sae vs Leru - Sae for the win.

Mirage Island Milotics (4) vs. Trick House Treeckos (4)

SS: Perish Song vs MetaRiolu7 - Ps has the patience to win. Even if it's CR7 in front of him.
SS: gorex vs adjustments - Better overall.
SS: le LLiolae vs Floss - Belgian clause, Floss has some issues to beat Belgians and drunk Frenchy girl.
SM: DrReuniclus vs Prosaic - My man will win it.
SM: Empo vs Wanka - Wanka is a class player in SM and I think he will win it but Empo is really good too, hl game.
ORAS: Cell vs taide - Taide is going to keep winning here.
BW: Freeroamer vs Crashy - It will be a 3-0 win in this game, like Tottenham - Leiceister City.
Bo3: Decem vs LuckyPiper - Sorry Luckypiper, I really don't like animes.

Goldenrod Gengars (5) vs. Hau'oli Houndooms (3)

SS: dahli vs Splash - Lazy to play his last game, I will be lazy to say he will win here.
SS: Dieu Amphibien vs Fylkir Pudin - Dieu Amphibien is still young but I think he has the same level in SS than this Prono imposter. It will be a close game but I support my kōhai. (Ps, Fylkir, respect my Venu SD).
SS: Confide vs zugubu royale - Zugubu is a good player with enough luck for crucial moments, that makes him really difficult to play.
SM: Zap vs Harpp - Idk what's the most common, Zap winning or Zap subbing out. As he will sub out again, Harpp for the win here.
SM: Nailec vs Cam - Hard time for his debut, but I think he has the mental to go ahead. Nailec will get it this time.
ORAS: Croven vs maroon - I'm still thinking Croven has the experience Maroon didn't have at ORAS time.
BW: avarice vs North - North is better.
Bo3: Chaitanya vs Trichotomy - This kikoo still winning, Dieu Amphibien, stop learning from me and learn from a bigger Salow than me.

Im extremely glad my team of Miniors completely decimated my old team of the Milotics

keep up the good work boys... also
Ridley: after getting an week of him getting 8-0 this is what is prob playing in your mind

Anyways i predict Miniors to tie, Milotics to lose 3-5, and Gengars to win 5-3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)