Mod appreciation thread

I would like to express my gratitude to all the Smogoff mods for doing your jobs. Let’s face it, modding is hard work. You have to delete the bad posts, the ugly posts, and the good posts that just went out of hand. You face a shitload of criticism for your actions, because people think it’ll look cool. Yet you tirelessly persist in your jobs.
People will likely take this as a meme. I’m fine with that. I would just like to take a minute of my time to thank you all, and maybe make people have a laugh out of this one while I’m at it.
Cheers!

Akai

'Cause I'm only a crack in this castle of glass
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I would like to express my gratitude to all the Smogoff mods for doing your jobs. Let’s face it, modding is hard work. You have to delete the bad posts, the ugly posts, and the good posts that just went out of hand. You face a shitload of criticism for your actions, because people think it’ll look cool. Yet you tirelessly persist in your jobs.
People will likely take this as a meme. I’m fine with that. I would just like to take a minute of my time to thank you all, and maybe make people have a laugh out of this one while I’m at it.
Cheers!
You're welcome

Cheers!
cheers for everyone except cookie, stop locking random threads

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)