Other mixed tier team(need help)

alright its been a while since my last rmt but i think i know what to do. this team needs A LOT of help so any little bit helps. The first two pokemon on the team are not to be removed or changed but the other 4 are welcome to any replacement/edit.

Pokemon 1:
cradily/ Medusa
nature: calm
ability: storm drain
item: leftovers
ivs: 0x0000
evs: 252 hp/6 def/252 sp.d
Moves:
stealth rocks
recover
energy ball
toxic

cradily serves as my entry hazard user as well as my special wall for my team. Storm drain not only allows me to get a free switch on water types but also allows cradily to hit slightly harder. Toxic is for when energy ball wont do very well. Personally ive always loved using this thing because of how annoying it can be. Not only that but the thing gets recover as a egg move and hes tanky as hell.

pokemon 2:
jellicent/(nick named needed)
nature: bold
ability: water absorb
item: currently: saftey goggles(can be changed)
evs: 252 hp/252 def/4 sp.a
moves:
hex
scald
recover
toxic

jellicent not only has a big stache for REVENGE but also functions as my main satus dealer AS well as my physical wall. jellicent was the best wall i can think of that goes well with cradilly. Hex while it may seems gimiky to most is actualy really good with this set. Not only this but physicaly defensive jellicent can REALLY take a hit nicely.

All the pokemon shown bellow ARE replaceable. I need the best team members possible so feel free to tell me who to replace and for what.

pokemon 3:
kangaskhan/big momma
nature: jolly
item: kangaskhanite
ivs:0x0000
evs: 4 hp/ 252 atk/ 252 spd
moves:
return
pup
sucker punch
earthquake

what can i say. this things a monster. This set aims for giving kanga as much coverage as possible. return goes for kangas basic stab (some people use dizzy punch oddly). Next is pup which not only deals damage but give me a free swords dance. sucker punch cover psy and ghost types and earthquake hurts almost anything. My only problem with kanga is that its WAY to predictable. thats why i want to change it .

pokemon 4:
heracross/ stag beetle(how much more generic can my nicks get?)
nature: jolly
ability: moxie
item: choice scarf
evs: 4 hp/252 atk/252 spd
moves:
megahorn
earthquake
close combat
stone edge

when you think heracross you think man this things powerful but kinda slow. i know that this is common but i made the choice to scarf heracross. Now heracross can hit like a truck and be fast allowing hera to overtake pokemon who think they can outspeed hera! (this teams in game so not many people see things like scarf hera, scarf sheer force nido and scarf flyon oddly) Im not gonna go into coverage as this move set allows hera to revenge kills many pokemon including alakazam who think they can ohko and outspeed hera with pyschic of psyshock and many other pokes. (replaceable)

pokemon 5:

thunderous*/ madbadhair (that name tho)
nature: timid
item: life orb
ivs: 0x0000 (rng'd it)
evs: 4 hp/ 253 sp.a/ 252 spd
moves:
thundebolt
hp-ice
thunder wave
taunt

nothing says a pain in the ass like prankster pokemon! not only is my thunderous powerful(and flawless) but he also can ruin every other prankster user as he outspeed them allowing thunderous to force switches on every defensive pokemon. hp ice allows thunderous to deal huge damage to the oh so common dragon types(looking at you garchomp) and give thunderous more coverage. Thunderbolt of course is his main stab move that deals massive damage and thunderwave allows my slower pokemon to be fast for a change. (replacable)

Final member:
reuniclus/ mircobiotic
ability: magic guard
item: flame orb
ivs: 0X000X
evs: 252 hp/ 252 sp.a/ 4 sp.d
nature: quiet
moves:
psyshock
focus blast
calm mind
recover

This set is your everyday calm mind set on a bulky pokemon. Things gets REALLY out of hand when all you have left are spescial attackers and this monster is still alive. psyshock allows him to hit walls hard thinking they can wall this jellomon. not only that but this things can take a hit nicely as well as hit even harder. To top things off you have the ever so helpful recover. like the last 3 hes repalceable.

Thats all for my team. remember i encourage that the last 4 can be swapped as i need a better team! any help is nice! hope this meets standards also :P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)