Suspect Mix and Mega Suspect #8: Kung Fu Fighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clas

my main tier is yes
is a Tiering Contributor
I did reqs twice, once with EEPY STALL two days in and once with a mix of bad teams before finally settling on this team which is actually pretty good that I finished today. #2 was harder bc all i saw for a lot of it was lower elo sustest alts whereas the first was a 1300/1400elo farmfest (seriously, i hit 85% gxe 18-0).
Screenshot_20240321-114340.jpg

Screenshot_20240321-114118.jpg

Now for whether I think Ursh-RS is stupid. the answer is yes its a bullshit mon why does adamant aero 2hko physdef arceus and meta outspeed everything and still 2hko everything that isnt physdef arceus.
Okay but like actually use Urshifu and its clear its broken beyond belief. The fact that teams not only have to check it but also make sure they can wear it down before it removes the wall in question (you heard that right, before it removes, because its going to happen) is actually disgusting, not to mention most counters right now have major downsides to the point where you might as well initiate a sac war if given the chance while still up as to beat it, its that dire. If you want a list of what answers Urshifu, here you go.
Reliable Counters
  • Pecharunt
  • Sablenite Solgaleo with Psychic
  • Red Orb Lugia, Sablenite and Slowbronite Lugia with Psychic, which is bad on Sablenite and Slowbronite is a noobtrap

So-Called "Reliable" Counters
  • Rocky Helmet Eternatus - 2HKOed after Stealth Rock
  • Rocky Helmet Lunala - 2HKOed entirely but wears down Urshifu to effectively minimum HP, also is just a pretty bad set overall since you want leftovers for cm wars
  • Arceus-Water - 2HKOed after Stealth Rock, 61% 2HKO chance vs Adamamt Aerodactylite from full
  • Arceus-Fairy - 2HKOed after Stealth Rock often, 53.9% 2HKO chance vs Adamant Aerodactylite from full
  • Altarianite Dragonite - 2HKOed by Ice Spinner, OHKOed after Stealth Rock if not Mega Evolved, is on the losing side of the 50/50 since it either uses Extreme Speed and has to heal at another point or uses Roost and risks being KOed
  • Other Solgaleo variants - I mean maybe? But, again, 2HKOed.
  • Toxapex - Zen Headbutt
  • Arceus-Poison - Same as Fairy
  • Other Lugia variants - Potentially, but not reliable.
  • Red Orb Hippowdon - 2HKOed after Stealth Rock
  • Sablenite Corviknight - I mean sure, if you fancy losing your Corviknight. It's the only one here ACTUALLY healing on it, but at the same time Urshifu spams Surging Strikes in this situation and now you're out of Roost PP.

I'll supply calcs at home, my phone's gonna die.

So yeah, it's dire. Not only are these just not cutting it, but they're also just not that good? Very few of the examples are truly splashable, and the ones that aren't are, as such, just worse off than if they were used with actually good sets.

I unfortunately didn't remember to save replays, but when I get home I'll get some to showcase.

TL;DR Urshifu broken and skews building to an incredibly unhealthy degree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)