M&M Mix and Mega Spring Seasonal - Round 5 (Losers Bracket)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Mix and Mega Spring Seasonal! This seasonal will be part of the 2019 OM Tournament Circuit. Entering in this seasonal will earn you the points for an overall OM leaderboard, which contributes to achieving the prestigious OM Ribbon!

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the Mix and Mega ladder of the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of three, double elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • US/UM cartridge win conditions are in place; there are no ties.
  • Replays are recommended to prevent disputes.
Round 5

Losers Bracket:
The Immortal vs Zesty43
Flaming Deoxys vs Gmansour20
Fardin vs Official Fissure
TheJ3estPenguin vs Chazm
DubFreaknakeeb vs Akashi
TectonicDestroyer vs Kris
LaBalladeDesCieux vs Pigeons
abriel gabram vs LPY

Deadline is Wednesday May 1st 11:59pm UTC.

Last edited:
I forgot to do my predicts :/

The Immortal vs Zesty43 I cant go against the person who is running the tournament. Unlucky round 4 ( I feel ya man, stresh is too OP), gonna come back with revenge.
Flaming Deoxys vs Gmansour20 My man Gman had an unlucky bout last week, gonna do it and win it this time. Deoxys is pretty good though, so should be interesting.
Fardin
vs Official Fissure Dont no john b4 I can do predicts :/
TheJ3estPenguin vs Chazm Gl j3est.......
DubFreaknakeeb vs Akashi | Akashi > Jeran
TectonicDestroyer vs Kris Gonna be interesting, hope it will be a fun game ^^
LaBalladeDesCieux vs Pigeons My personal highlight, both players have been doing pretty well, tight match. But PIGEONS IS MY RELIGIONS.
abriel gabram vs LPY 2 relatively new players, should be fun.

Gman

Stay kind, stay compassionate
Sorry if I'm deceiving anyone, but I've been very busy this week and it will be the same for the next few ones, so I'm giving Deo the win.

I hope one of my friends wins this :D Good luck to everyone, in any case!

Last edited:
What.

1. U said that u "gave times". U literally said that u couldn't play tuesday or wednesday, and u could play weekends. How is that an "actual time period". The reason why i didnt give times until yesterday is that you clearly stated that u couldn't at all play on tuesday or wednesday, and u didn't give me any times either (just look at the posts on my profile).

2. They are called "preferred times" for a reason. It is because they are the times I would prefer so I wouldn't have to play at an extremely difficult time for me which is very hard for me to arrange. However, bad times for me are possible if u actually listed bad times I could play at.

If u see in the scheduling post:
Person A says a time.
Person B says those times dont work for him and gives the times he could play (since he was on a cruise. Kris had finals)
Person A then was able to arrange bad times.

3. What happened

1. I could have done thursday or friday the previous week but kris couldn't make those times.
2. Kris said that he could play weekends, but I couldn't.
3. I went a plane flight... kinda hard for me to schedule without wifi.
4. I find out my schedule, but realise there was no way kris could make does times, so we tried extention (what is the point of giving out times for wednesday if he clearly said he couldn't make it. Also, what is the point of offering an extention times if the extention can be denied)
5. I then offered my times available after the "impossible days" as soon as extention was given.
6. This

4. Could we just schedule for saturday and forget about this? It should be pretty easy then.

*I have more reasons if need to be The Immortal

Last edited:

dhelmise

banend doosre
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
What.

1. U said that u "gave times". U literally said that u couldn't play tuesday or wednesday, and u could play weekends. How is that an "actual time period". The reason why i didnt give times until yesterday is that you clearly stated that u couldn't at all play on tuesday or wednesday, and u didn't give me any times either (just look at the posts on my profile).

2. They are called "preferred times" for a reason. It is because they are the times I would prefer so I wouldn't have to play at an extremely difficult time for me which is very hard for me to arrange. However, bad times for me are possible if u actually listed bad times I could play at.

If u see in the scheduling post:
Person A says a time.
Person B says those times dont work for him and gives the times he could play (since he was on a cruise. Kris had finals)
Person A then was able to arrange bad times.

3. What happened

1. I could have done thursday or friday the previous week but kris couldn't make those times.
2. Kris said that he could play weekends, but I couldn't.
3. I went a plane flight... kinda hard for me to schedule without wifi.
4. I find out my schedule, but realise there was no way kris could make does times, so we tried extention (what is the point of giving out times for wednesday if he clearly said he couldn't make it. Also, what is the point of offering an extention times if the extention can be denied)
5. I then offered my times available after the "impossible days" as soon as extention was given.
6. This

4. Could we just schedule for saturday and forget about this? It should be pretty easy then.

*I have more reasons if need to be The Immortal
1. I didn’t give specific times because normally my schedule is decently flexible. However, the times you did eventually give me would land in the middle of the night for me. Typically this wouldn’t be an issue but considering when you replied it was already the day of the deadline and I had no advance to adjust my schedule accordingly, I couldn’t do anything. I told you the days I couldn’t play because that typically implies the days I can play.

2. Yes. Preferred times. I didn’t give any because normally I’m able to bend to meet at certain times. You also didn’t give me any times or any days for that matter until the day of the deadline. I would have preferred to play on the previous weekend or during the previous week but you said you couldn’t. However, it appears you had a stable enough internet connection to reply to my post from your cruise, so why couldn’t you have played then?

3. Even if you went on a plane flight, you obviously had some internet connection. You yourself said you were willing to play at a bad time for you so why not then? I was going to ask for an extension until I noticed that you went awol until Monday and didn’t give me your updated availability until I reminded you to do so. Even then you literally only gave me a day you could play on. You didn’t give times either. You didn’t give any actual time frames until the extension warning was given.

4. I will be online tomorrow (Friday) at 10 AM my time. I will be online by 11 AM my time on Saturday. That’s all I can offer. I cannot adjust my schedule for those days at this point. I would have been able to adjust it on say, Monday, but you didn’t give me times until yesterday. I expect to see you there. No hard feelings, but I noticed in your other VM conversations that activity issues are a very consistent theme. Perhaps I jumped the gun, but don’t try to incriminate me when you haven’t been very cooperative either.

1. I didn’t give specific times because normally my schedule is decently flexible. However, the times you did eventually give me would land in the middle of the night for me. Typically this wouldn’t be an issue but considering when you replied it was already the day of the deadline and I had no advance to adjust my schedule accordingly, I couldn’t do anything. I told you the days I couldn’t play because that typically implies the days I can play.

2. Yes. Preferred times. I didn’t give any because normally I’m able to bend to meet at certain times. You also didn’t give me any times or any days for that matter until the day of the deadline. I would have preferred to play on the previous weekend or during the previous week but you said you couldn’t. However, it appears you had a stable enough internet connection to reply to my post from your cruise, so why couldn’t you have played then?

3. Even if you went on a plane flight, you obviously had some internet connection. You yourself said you were willing to play at a bad time for you so why not then? I was going to ask for an extension until I noticed that you went awol until Monday and didn’t give me your updated availability until I reminded you to do so. Even then you literally only gave me a day you could play on. You didn’t give times either. You didn’t give any actual time frames until the extension warning was given.

4. I will be online tomorrow (Friday) at 10 AM my time. I will be online by 11 AM my time on Saturday. That’s all I can offer. I cannot adjust my schedule for those days at this point. I would have been able to adjust it on say, Monday, but you didn’t give me times until yesterday. I expect to see you there. No hard feelings, but I noticed in your other VM conversations that activity issues are a very consistent theme. Perhaps I jumped the gun, but don’t try to incriminate me when you haven’t been very cooperative either.
1. Wdym u would have liked to play the "previous week". U clearly said that u could not play until the weekend.

2. I had stopped at an airport. lol, I was gonna board another flight

3. Im willing to play for a *bad time* means a time where I can actually play. Not for 15min. at the airport, where I can only perhaps do short things like write a few very short messages, NOT check what timezone it is right now so I can work out the time when i get back home, etc.

4. Yeah, activity issues were an issue lately due to my leave :/ However, I'm now back at home, and my tech is working again. Those times seem ok though, I'll try and bend my schedule and meet you there.

Also, if something gets mistaken about me being able to play and Im on forums, the school wifi prevents PS! to connect, meaning I can write on forums but not go to showdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)