Media Minecraft Discussion Thread

I am guessing that the border was set w/r/t spawn as opposed to 0,0, so the border will not be +/-2000 x/z but rather shifted about 100 blocks or so in both directions

How about them seeds? As far as ones I've used, "gargamel" and "Diamonds, diamonds everywhere!" are the best but I've only tried like 10 including "Dead Mau5" and friends

Are there any seeds to get specific things such as cactuses or pumpkins?

This is my favourite seed although I just prefer goofing around on creative, so I'm not sure how well it stacks up for resources. I just love frozen wonderlands (If people find small wooden huts with fire places and above ground mineshafts on the Smogcraft map they probably belong to me..)

"Artomix" is a nice jungle survival map and I hear it has a pumpkin on it, which you can craft into seeds. I think "6345259754527581743" spawns you right in front of a bunch of pumpkins. I'm not sure what to recommend for cacti as they're fairly abundant and easy to grow so long as you find a desert, you just need to venture out a little.

The Xbox version is 1.6, so no jungles or new fangled terrain gen. Though, as he said, you still have the awesome ones like "gargamel" and "404". That's not to say the terrain gen is bad in 1.6... try the seed "Glacier" and prepare to be amazed...

Also, genius "functional" bookcases (courtesy of reddit..)

little gk

competitive oosos player
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hello! Welcome to my home n.n

The entrance

living area

view from the back door

bathroom and kitchen

garden

EDIT: Layell destroyed my bathroom, kitchen, and bedroom in a fit of jealous rage
EDIT 2: the house is gone at the hands of layell ;-;

This seems cool.
I am not much of a builder, I'm more of a guy who likes to work with redstone and whatnot.
Make something elaborate with redstone? Seen a lot of neat vids with automated houses and such, I wish I was better with redstone myself so I could incorporate some of the neat ideas out there.

Make something elaborate with redstone? Seen a lot of neat vids with automated houses and such, I wish I was better with redstone myself so I could incorporate some of the neat ideas out there.
Well, simple, yet complex stuff. I can do a vending machine, simple combination, all this stuff. I'm not much of a fan of Pistons, though. Besides, I get all this from a bunch of people I watch on youtube, which I then modify.

I swear, everyone is out to get me. Curse you DM and Shawn for putting a bounty on my name!

(And the fact that none of you have found me yet even after marking the place I'm living at with glowstone and torches and Shawn knowing the coords is pretty sad.)

But yeah, looks like it's open season in minecraft. What can I say? Everyone wants to kill me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)