Strategy & Metagame Metagame Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

PDC

street spirit fade out
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Top 15 in usage, describe why they are their and why they are used / what for. Also show trends. Might do top 20?

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I assume this is for the OU meta? And you've already approved for another article, sowill you handle both or will this be written for Issue 30?

Either way, I have no objection against an analysis of any tier (apart from RU since that was covered recently), but I'd like to hear someone knowledgeable in OU pitch in and say whether or not this article would be needed or not before I throw in my support. I like what you wrote regarding Aldaron's proposal though, so I have no doubts you'd handle this topic equally well.

PDC

street spirit fade out
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
I don't think it will be that possible to do the Landorus + Keldeo tests due to the forum delay =/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)