Announcement Meow Cup 2: Electric Doggaroo

Status
Not open for further replies.

nya

its miyuki monday
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributor
PS Admin

art by Eli
:blobuwu: MEOW CUP IS BACK:blobuwu:

good meowning :3 Thanks to popular demand, the sim's most popular format is now BACK, with a new twist.

We are pawsitively excited to introduce MEOW CUP + WOOF. This all new version of the metagame adds a whole new level of furry fun DOUBLING the size of the roster with all your favourite Canine Pokemon! With almost 182 Pokemon to choose from this is the biggest and :3est version of meow cup yet, live NOW on the sim

This is a randomized metagame but we plan to add support for custom teams by the end of the month. assuming we don't get 1984ed again....

Please note the meta is still in beta so please report any bugs in this thread! >~<

Leaders:
nya
Nya~
Meow
Eli
dhelmise
Woof

Clauses: Meow Clause, Woof Clause, Sleep Clause, Furry Clause (we'll explain this later)

Bans:
Woof <— dhelmise edit this out before we post pls <3

NEW META DEFINING POKEMON:

:houndstone: - thanks to its dominance in the Gen 9 OU metagame, houndstone needs no introduction. With the smaller roster it has even more of a niche in Meow Cup + Woof
:manectric: - ngl this guy's mega form looks really dumb. am i the only one that kinda doesn't like the mega designs?
:mightyena: - as the name might suggest mightyena boasts a mighty 90 base attack sure to destroy many of the meta's strongest walls like jumpluff and delcatty
:lycanroc-dusk: - I literally dont know what this thing does but wasn't it like special in the anime or smth? idk i stopped watching bc im not a weeb
:pawmi: - revival blessing lol. have fun with that
:stoutland: - great coverage tbh. i think they should use this guy more in ou he's pretty good i think
:spheal: - he
:brute bonnet: - wait you arent supposed to be here...?
:lucario: - this guy was like B on the last ultimate list I think that's good right

FAQs/Comments:
  • Does Meow Cup support FFAs?
    • Yes
  • How long will Meow Cup remain a permaladder
    • We got 1984ed last year but I have faith this time. We are currently crowdfunding for permaladder support. You can donate to our patreon here to keep the meta going
  • When will Elly be receiving the artist badge for her art on this meta post?
    • As soon as Big Smogon lets me nominate her
  • Zigzagoon isn't a cat stupid idiot "nya"
    • Yes it is a dog, Please be nice it hurts my felinengs :c
  • Why did my wife leave me?
    • She told me I can't tell sorry - I'll see if I can answer this one next year
  • Did you run out of ideas
    • Wdym ideas? meow cup isn't a joke. why is everyone so mean 2 me :(

Further Notes:
  • Woof Woof arf arf awoooooooo grrr arf arf
  • :3

Thank you for playing and enjoy the meta, arf~

-----------------

Approved by PS Admins (so basically just me and dhelmise and we're forcing this through regardless of anyone else's opinion)

R8

Leads Natdex Other Tiers, not rly doing ndou stuff
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Contributor Alumnus
National Dex Leader
meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow

art by Eli

good meowning :3 Thanks to popular demand, the sim's most popular format is now BACK, with a new twist.

We are pawsitively excited to introduce MEOW CUP + WOOF. This all new version of the metagame adds a whole new level of furry fun DOUBLING the size of the roster with all your favourite Canine Pokemon! With almost 182 Pokemon to choose from this is the biggest and :3est version of meow cup yet, live NOW on the sim

This is a randomized metagame but we plan to add support for custom teams by the end of the month. assuming we don't get 1984ed again....

Please note the meta is still in beta so please report any bugs in this thread! >~<

Leaders:
nya
Nya~
Meow
Eli
dhelmise
Woof

Clauses: Meow Clause, Woof Clause, Sleep Clause, Furry Clause (we'll explain this later)

Bans:

:houndstone: - thanks to its dominance in the Gen 9 OU metagame, houndstone needs no introduction. With the smaller roster it has even more of a niche in Meow Cup + Woof
:manectric: - ngl this guy's mega form looks really dumb. am i the only one that kinda doesn't like the mega designs?
:mightyena: - as the name might suggest mightyena boasts a mighty 90 base attack sure to destroy many of the meta's strongest walls like jumpluff and delcatty
:lycanroc-dusk: - I literally dont know what this thing does but wasn't it like special in the anime or smth? idk i stopped watching bc im not a weeb
:stoutland: - great coverage tbh. i think they should use this guy more in ou he's pretty good i think
:lucario: - this guy was like B on the last ultimate list I think that's good right

FAQs/Comments:
    • Yes
    • We got 1984ed last year but I have faith this time. We are currently crowdfunding for permaladder support. You can donate to our patreon here to keep the meta going

Further Notes:

-----------------

Approved by PS Admins (so basically just me and dhelmise and we're forcing this through regardless of anyone else's opinion)
bug report: slurpuff is neither cat nor dog

art by Eli

Leaders:
nya
Nya~
Meow
Eli
dhelmise
Woof

Bans:

FAQs/Comments:
    • Yes

Further Notes:

-----------------

can someone explain wtf this is pls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)