Lopunny @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Return
- Fake Out
- Ice Punch
The main focus of the team. Lopunny's new mega and access to High Jump Kick (bout time gamefreak) brings a new level of power. Her speed Goes along nicely with the big speed creep of the new megas allowing her to outspeed most mons.
thCAPUMNH2.jpg

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 208 Def / 4 SpA / 44 Spe
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Hydro Pump
- Pain Split
For any team that resolves around a pokemon weak to talonflame, Heatran or Rotom-W is practically required. For this team I opted Rotom as it can get a quick hydro pump off on Landorus and Willo some physical threats
thCAHLSFM9.jpg

Magnezone @ Choice Specs
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Flash Cannon
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
Even with Azumaril checked by rotom, I still didn't feel comfortable around faries, so that's where Magnezone comes in. Magnezone is another Azumaril check, can take down troublesome fairies with ease (yes im looking at you clefable), and deals significant damage to Rotom-W so that Lopunny can later finish it with a HJK
thCA5C1CDP.jpg

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
Scarfed Landorus... I know running scarf stealth rocks is weird but I wanted the speed and power that landorus can provide the team without depriving the team of rocks. Landorus loves to come in on a gyarados and give it a stone edge to the face while scaring out its thunda brotha.
thCAJNY67K.jpg

Scizor @ Life Orb
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Defog
- Pursuit
Scizor is the team's Defog support. Scizor keeps some of the new megas in check (Diance,Gallade,Latis) and pursuit traps the latis that ever so love to come in and defog. Covering Lopunny's psychic and fairy weaknesses while clearing the field of hazards without bringing in another ice weakness (I can live with the fire weakness) was enough to warrant the spot on the team
thCAEACU64.jpg

Greninja @ Life Orb
Ability: Protean
EVs: 40 Atk / 216 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Gunk Shot
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Dark Pulse
Greninja... The 4 move slot syndrome water, poison, ice, dark, ghost, fighting, etc... type of OU. Basically Greninja is here because of my hatred for fairies (see Magnezone Rotom Scizor). Gunk shot one shots the fairies. Hydro Pump is a strong water attack. I didn't want leave my team weak to all the 4x ice weak pokemon of ou so I added ice beam. I am debating on switching Dark Pulse for Low Kick as scizor can handle the latis just fine
Lopunny @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Return
- Fake Out
- Ice Punch
Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 208 Def / 4 SpA / 44 Spe
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Hydro Pump
- Pain Split
Magnezone @ Choice Specs
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Flash Cannon
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
Landorus-Therian (M) @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
Scizor @ Life Orb
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Defog
- Pursuit
Greninja @ Life Orb
Ability: Protean
EVs: 40 Atk / 216 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Gunk Shot
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Dark Pulse

Last edited:
I do not think that Scizor should be the Defogger for this team. While it has access to priority Bullet Punch, this team is very weak to Keldeo, and has absolutely no check to it. And to be honest, your team really is not that weak to entry hazards, though Spikers can be annoying. I would recommend switching Scizor to a Latios. Latios gives you a Keldeo check while still being able to apply to apply offensive pressure; Latias is the better choice if you want Defog, since Defog Latios gets worn down so easily. But in my opinion, this team is not weak to hazards, so Latios would be the better fit.

Latios @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpA
Timid Nature
IVs: 29 HP
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Surf
- Recover

I would switch Hydro Pump on Greninja to Low Kick and change its EV spread to 216 Atk / 40 SpA / 252 Spe; Gunk Shot Greninja is one of the most difficult Pokemon for a lot of teams to handle at the moment, and you really need as much on it as possible. Low Kick does a load of damage to Ferrothorn while still smacking Heatran.

Landorus-T should also never be running Choice Scarf + Stealth ROck, if you need it to run Stealth ROck, switch it to a defensive set. Offensive teams can afford to run Defensive Landorus-T as a pivot, so the lack of offensive output is not a problem.

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 104 HP / 252 Def / 152 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn

I do not like leaving this team weak to Mega Mence, but I cannot figure out how to fix that, and Mega Mence will be banned soon anyways. So for now, just make changes and you should be good. Good luck!

Alfalfa, nearly every team is mega mence weak. (Smogon plz ban)
On a serious note the changes you recommended were what I was considering at first, but I settled down on what I have on the team and would change it as I felt needed. A few things I noticed is I rarely ever put up rocks and whenever I did it was on a near guaranteed switch, so I was going change to defensive lando soon I just didn't know when. I also noticed in my last 5 games that the team was keldeo weak. Most Keldeos I went against were scarfed to try and keep up with the speed creep of ORAS, so hes been more... manageable to say the least.

I just wanted to say this team is brilliant. I find it plays really intuitively and I've only lost one match with it in the last ten. Nice job.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)