Mega absol team

This is an a team a made around mega absol and it seems to work pretty well. Tell me what u thank. Anywhere you see a "/" is where I haven't decided which choice is better.

The team preview:

Mega Absol:http://colorslive.com/details/1390019

Absol-Mega @ Absolite
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 SAtk
Hasty Nature
- Pursuit
- Sucker Punch/Night slash
- Play Rough
- Fire Blast
Mega absol extremely strong. With Magic bounce he's able to check common lead like smeargle and with pursuit he able to trap most pokemon and KO them. Play rough kills fighting types that would switch into it, plus dragons, and Fire Blast allow it to KO Frotess or ferrothorn which would normal wall it. Not sure whether I should use sucker punch for priority or Night slash for extra damage. Also if someone could tell me the SATK ev to guarantee a kill on skarmory that would help alot.
Roserade:http://numbuh4-go.deviantart.com/art/Kirby-and-Roserade-160005897

Roserade @ Life Orb/ choice specs
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm/Giga drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Spikes/sleep powered/extrasensory
Roserade my all out special attack. Her job is to kill fairies and bug type that would normal threaten absol. The main reason I choice Roserade compared to the other poison pokemon is the access spikes and sleep powered. Leaf storm is my grass move of choice. With it power their are very few things that can take a hit. Hidden power fire help check Grass and ice type that would switch Roserade to take the Leaf storm. The last slot can contain anything really and I'm not sure which move is the best. Extrasensory allows her to kill mega venusaur a fat piece of crap the should die in a hole and fighting type that would treaten absol. The other opinion are self explanatory
TalonFlame

Talonflame @ Choice Band
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz
- U-turn
- Steel Wing
TalonFlame is my Muscle and priority. Fighting is my primary weakness on my team and Talonflames job is to kill them. To be honesty I've never used to TalonFlame before so I wasn't sure what to give it. I decided to give it a Choice band to help with its terrible attack. With a Choice band TalonFlame kills everything and Steel wing give him fairy coverage. U-turn lets me get the upper hand if my oppent switch too. Not sure about the spd ev spread. I know TalonFlame needs some spd but does it really need this much. Any help in this category would be appriacted.
Uxie:http://pinkangelchao.deviantart.com/art/Gijinka-Uxie-103108002

Uxie @ Light Clay
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 92 SDef / 252 HP / 164 Def
Careful Nature
- Light Screen
- Reflect
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock
Uxie is my support pokemon. I manly choose Uxie because of that defense. With 130 base spd and def she can easily take a hit and do her job. Her job is to set up my screens and stealth rocks. U-turn lets her escape a bad situation. If your wondering about the ev spread I wanted to make it balanced wall with equal spd and def. If anyone know a better spread tell me.
Mandibuzz:http://aliciarflowright.deviantart.com/art/Mandibuzz-197722747

Mandibuzz (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SDef
Careful Nature
- Foul Play
- Roost
- Knock Off
- Whirlwind
My special defensive wall. With Whirlwind it prevents Mandibuzz from being setup bait. I manly choose Mandubuzz because it another good defensive pokemon that can kill in the right situtions. Also over coat lets Mandibuzz take spore moves so just in mega absol dies I still have another pokemon. Mandibuzz can take hits and with foul play deal out a good amount of damage. Knock off nice annoying move that can really hinder certain pokemon like chansey an annoying piece of fat crap that should die in a hole . Whirlwind prevent Mandibuzz from being setup bait.
Avalugg:http://twarda8.deviantart.com/art/Avalugg-419367572

Avalugg @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 Def / 252 HP / 4 Atk
Impish Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Recover
- Avalanche
- Earthquake

Avalugg is my defensive wall and Rapid Spiner. I wanted a defensive rapid spinner and Avalugg is everything I could have imagined and more. It can just take hits like a beast and doesn't die. Now someone in the comments is going to say "Why not just put defog on Mandibuzz." Becuase Jimmy I don't want to remove the screen from my side of the field. Now having an pokemon with stealth rock weakness as a rapid spinner seems like a bad idea.But with its Defenses it can take easily switch into any physical move. Plus with recover and can heal off any damage it takes.

So this is the team I designed. What do you think of my first competitive pokemon team.

Attachments

Last edited:
Hey there! Your descriptions are a bit lacking. It is required in the RMT-rules to include atleast 3 lines of description on your Pokemon, otherwise this thread might get locked. You can include information on why you've chosen a certain Pokemon, what roles it fills, and what you aim to accomplish with the said Pokemon. If you need further advice, you can check other RMTs for the info they've included in their posts. Make sure to make these edits and I'll come and give the team a rate. Welcome to Smogon!

Hey there! Your descriptions are a bit lacking. It is required in the RMT-rules to include atleast 3 lines of description on your Pokemon, otherwise this thread might get locked. You can include information on why you've chosen a certain Pokemon, what roles it fills, and what you aim to accomplish with the said Pokemon. If you need further advice, you can check other RMTs for the info they've included in their posts. Make sure to make these edits and I'll come and give the team a rate. Welcome to Smogon!
OK I'll make sure to add more information on why I choose the pokemon I choose and what their roles are.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)