MDWL Cup Round 2 - Ends May 25th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just letting you know Warthog that Ripchord hasn't responed to the reply I sent him on Monday. Which is kinda odd, since he was very quick in organising the match.

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I have read elsewhere that Iggy will be leaving for a trip and won't be returning until Monday. The weekend would have been the most suitable time for us to get our match done, but it looks like we'll have to wait until next Tuesday atleast.

We hope to get this done as soon as possible. ;]

Ripchord failed to show up for a suggested time for a match. Sorry Ripchord but the only reason I'm harping on this is because of that gay One Type Tourny ( I don't want to be screwed over again like I was in that).

I was under an alt but I remedyed this by a) Being under a well known alt b) Carefully checked the user index for Ripchord and c) By being on Smogon ATM.

Actually, by looking at his smogon account, he hasn' been on today so w/e.

since we have one more day and there needs to be 6 battles done Ill extend this until Wednesday May 29th. Im looking to at least cut the number of battles left in half so I dont have to flip a coin or some other nonsense.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Won vs. Castlevania 2-0..... All came down to a 50% para chance that unfortunately didn't go his way. Good game man.

one move away from winning. There was something around a 50/50 chance of either of us winning due to para and the move missing which is just an epic finish. Great game lonelyness

Ripchord failed to show up for a suggested time for a match. Sorry Ripchord but the only reason I'm harping on this is because of that gay One Type Tourny ( I don't want to be screwed over again like I was in that).

I was under an alt but I remedyed this by a) Being under a well known alt b) Carefully checked the user index for Ripchord and c) By being on Smogon ATM.

Actually, by looking at his smogon account, he hasn' been on today so w/e.
Erm in the pm I said 12:00 - 4:00, just in case I had to work today.
which I did.
Its 3:40 now =/

4 more battles to go.. Im sorta wondering whats happening between Caliphoce and The Atheist because I haven't really heard from either for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)