Victini @ Expert Belt
Ability: Victory Star
EVs: 252 Spd / 128 Atk / 128 SAtk
Hasty Nature
- Fusion Flare
- Fusion Bolt
- Psychic
- V-create
Victini is my mixed attacking sweeper. Fusion Flare and Fusion Bolt make a core of 200 base power death moves, destroying anything. Psychic is my secondary STAB, and in case I meet any Keldeo. V-create is my last resort, if I don't have a bolt/flare up already, and I need to deal some serious damage. I love Victini so much.

Rotom-Wash @ Choice Specs
Ability: Levitate
IVs: 0 atk
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 Def
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Hydro Pump
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Volt Switch
Rotom-Wash is my bulky physical tank/special attacker. I put evs into HP and defence to keep it alive, and SAtk to destroy anything in my path. Volt Switch hits hard and brings me out, useful I think the opponent will switch. Thunderbolt gives me that little bit more power, in case I really need it. Hydro pump is my secondary stab, with massive power, and accuracy good enough that I don't have to worry about missing too much. Hidden Power Ice rounds out my coverage nicely, dealing with dragons as well as physical grass types, like Breloom (Assuming it doesn't spore me).

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 128 SPdef / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Leech Seed
- Stealth Rock
-Protect
- Power Whip
Ferrothorn has a strange place here. When I put him up and look at the opponents team, if they have a fire type, I assume they're going to lead with that, and lead with a water type. Then, I bring back Ferrothorn on the switch to set up on them. This is also handy for taking out opposing Rotom-w, which would otherwise wall me.

Excadrill @ Air Balloon
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Aerial Ace Rock Slide

My rapid spinner, to keep entry hazards away from my precious Victini and Togekiss (and Gyarados). Rapid Spin is the move of choice here, taking entry hazards off my side of the field. Earthquake is my main STAB, dealing great damage to everything. And, because of Mold Breaker, it hits Eelektross and Rotom-wash. Iron head kills fairies, and has a nice 30% flinch chance (Assuming I out-speed them). Rock Slide kills Salamance.

Gyarados-Mega (M) @ Gyaradosite
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Avalanche
- Dragon Dance

My god. This pokemon is evil. This is, I think, the best pokemon on my team. My strategy is, send it in, dragon dance on the switch, destroy everything. Waterfall is the STAB of choice, doing massive damage after a dragon dance. What's that? You have a Rotom-wash or Eelektross? Sucks to be you, because I will outspeed and ohko both of those with a mold breaker Earthquake, even before a dragon dance. Avalance rounds out my coverage wonderfully, doing decent damage to an opponent, and wonderful damage if they hit me first. Dragon dance is my boosting move. This set kills all. Also, I really want to call it a Gyaradance moveset. Is that the right term? I hope so.

Togekiss @ Life Orb
Ability: Serene Grace
IVs: 0 atk
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Modest Nature
- Air Slash
- Dazzling Gleam
- Ancient Power
- Roost

If gyarados is the most powerful pokemon on this set, Togekiss is my favourite. Air slash is the STAB of choice here, with 75 base power and a 60% chance to flinch the opponent, thanks to Serene Grace. Dazzling Gleam is my secondary STAB, with massive damage, destroying dragon and dark types. Ancient Power rounds out the coverage nicely, killing other flying types and giving me an exellent 20% chance to boost all my stats by 1. I cannot tell you how many times that has saved me. Roost is the last move, healing off stealth rock damage and life orb recoil. Tell me what you think!​

Last edited:
Hello MaxGemini, I am here to rate your team. I believe your team makes wonderful use of mega Gyarados and has good synergy overall. However, a few of your ev spreads need work. On Rotom-w, I would put your hp evs into speed and change to a timid nature. Reasons being, you can outrun Mega Gyarados if not +1, hit Mamoswine, Dragonite, Gliscor, Landy-T, and other things you can't with your current spread. I would also potentially make room for trick on your set, maybe over thunderbolt. On Victini, I would recommend using expert belt(which bluffs a choice item) or life orb. These allow you to score certain ohkos and 2hkos. Leftovers just isn't viable on a mixed set such as yours.

Next up is Ferrothorn. A spread of 252 hp 128 def 128 spdef balances out your defenses better with more def, which is what your team needs. I would also drop spikes for protect or gyro ball. They're are better double hazard setters and your team isn't full out hyper offensive, so only rocks are necessary here. I would also drop aerial ace for rock slide on Excadrill. It lets you hit Dragonite, Thundurus, and Talon that is locked into brave bird among other things. On Gyarados, reinvest your 4 hp somewhere else, this allows you to switch into rocks better. Also, put 0 atk ivs on Togekiss, and Rotom-w to take less damage from foul play Pokemon like Sableye, Klefki, and whatever else is lurking.

Team looks better now, I'll lyk if I think of anything else. Hope my changes make sense to you. Best of luck and have a nice day :]

Hello MaxGemini, I am here to rate your team. I believe your team makes wonderful use of mega Gyarados and has good synergy overall. However, a few of your ev spreads need work. On Rotom-w, I would put your hp evs into speed and change to a timid nature. Reasons being, you can outrun Mega Gyarados if not +1, hit Mamoswine, Dragonite, Gliscor, Landy-T, and other things you can't with your current spread. I would also potentially make room for trick on your set, maybe over thunderbolt. On Victini, I would recommend using expert belt(which bluffs a choice item) or life orb. These allow you to score certain ohkos and 2hkos. Leftovers just isn't viable on a mixed set such as yours.

Next up is Ferrothorn. A spread of 252 hp 128 def 128 spdef balances out your defenses better with more def, which is what your team needs. I would also drop spikes for protect or gyro ball. They're are better double hazard setters and your team isn't full out hyper offensive, so only rocks are necessary here. I would also drop aerial ace for rock slide on Excadrill. It lets you hit Dragonite, Thundurus, and Talon that is locked into brave bird among other things. On Gyarados, reinvest your 4 hp somewhere else, this allows you to switch into rocks better. Also, put 0 atk ivs on Togekiss, and Rotom-w to take less damage from foul play Pokemon like Sableye, Klefki, and whatever else is lurking.

Team looks better now, I'll lyk if I think of anything else. Hope my changes make sense to you. Best of luck and have a nice day :]
Hello Drugs, thanks for your help! I tested the improvements and they've helped a lot. The only thing is that Rotom-wash can't learn trick room, and I can't give it 0 attack IVs, or Hidden Power Ice becomes Hidden Power Dragon. Thank you anyways, though!

I was referring to the move trick, not trick room. Would give you a little more utility vs stall and bulky offense. They also changed the hidden power iv's this gen. You can successfully run 0 attack ivs and it will be whatever it should, long as the others are alright.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)