Manateee's Shoppe (ENTER THE LEGENDARY SHINIES) LF LEGENDARIES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wi-Fi Forum Rules said:
  • If you are trading Pokémon that you did not breed or catch yourself, you must include the name of the original user in the trade details. If you have limited distribution rights, then you must link to the original post or thread which confirms this. For Pokémon that have come from another site, or the GTS, the Pokémon's OT/ID must be posted in the trade details.
You have Pokemon in your original post that are obviously not your own. Please specify the OT and ID of the Pokemon that are not yours in your original post or we will lock your thread.

Interested in a 4IV Keldeo? It's got the highest spread possible for HP Ghost, so I guess it's 6IV. I'm intereseted in Deoxys-A

Hey can you CMT for your HP fire Latios, your Timid Ghastly (Shiny) or your Timid Anticipation Eevee. I'll definitely do more than one for each, depending on what you need.

What would you take for any of the Latios (don't care wether it's 5 IV or 6IV [though I'd like to know which one is the missing IV]) I don't have a lot to offer tbh but I'll start low I guess and work my way up since I need a good Latios bad.

Uh I got a flawless HP Ice Honedge (Quiet)
Flawless Modest Goodra (gooey)
Flawless Jolly Garchomp (rough skin)
Flawless relaxed Ferrothorn (with leech seed, and stealth rock)

And that's all I have for now. I have a perfect 6 IV ditto that my friend gave me so I can breeding anything you might want though I doubt that sounds impressive at all >_> (also I'm willing to trade unevenly, as in for than 1 of my pokes for your Latios)

I'd be willing to give you the ditto if you can clone it and return it c: (Ditto is Japanese if that sweetens the deal at all)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)