Partially Approved Make it possible to invite multiple users at once

Lily

it's in my blood
is a Tutoris a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
UU Leader
im pretty sure this isn't a thing already but feel free to clown me if it is
Ever since the ionext tickbox has been implemented, I've run into a lot of invite-only games. This makes it pretty annoying when I'm laddering with friends watching; it's not really a big deal to have to do
Code:
/invite name1
/invite name2
/invite name3
but it'd be a lot easier to be able to do something like
Code:
/invite name1, name2, name3
and would make my laddering experience a lot more intuitive since I could just copypaste the command every time.

Thank you in advance!

Lily

it's in my blood
is a Tutoris a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
UU Leader
Is there any form of compromise? Not sure how possible it'd be, but a command that's specifically in-battle (/battleinvite? idk lol I'm not good at naming things) wouldn't mean removing the functionality of other commands, right? Doesn't solve the issue of ppl spamming staff members, though. Maybe a "blocking invites" toggle could be a thing (staff obviously won't want to block PMs but idt there's an issue with blocking invites, unless I'm missing something super obvious) but I understand if that's a bit too far out of reach. Thank you either way, though!

Isaiah

Here today, gone tomorrow
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
UM/OM Leader
Since I'm not sure if this would warrant a new suggestion or not, I'll ask it here:
Would it be possible to enable inviting multiple users when it comes to groupchats (in my specific case, it would make things a lot easier when setting up user-hosted tournaments in the tours room)? Reading back on this thread, it seems that there was some discussion on something like this being used to potentially spam other users (staff in particular). Now that groupchats have been restricted to trusted users only, I'm curious to know if that changes anything in terms of whether or not the suggestion would be approved.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)