Make fun of me for being bad at pokemon

Alr everyone! Make fun of me still if you want. But this post was made when I got super tilted at pokemon and was just mad lol. Now I'm chillin

Last edited:

Aqua Jet

Boba Bitch
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I will not make fun of you for being bad at Pokémon as you have a Mawile profile picture and are thus based. I will however make fun of dave for having an unbased profile picture.
Are you ready? Here I go-

Mathy

F░U░R░R░E░T░ I░N░ B░I░O░
is a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
you used a 95% accuracy move when the 100% accuracy move would have killed. literally throwing

Teh

the saint
is a Pre-Contributor
without you, the actually good players would have a much harder time rising to the top of the ladder with their alts.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Gen 1 slowbro with 4 amnesias. Took a break from regulation E which is what got me so tilted
no, not the pokemon. the joke is that i have no idea who you are, and resultingly no context for why i should have an opinion as to where your headspace re: compmons is at. i do genuinely hope your days get better tho

olivia

bellibolt saleswoman
is a Pre-Contributor
Alr everyone! Make fun of me still if you want. But this post was made when I got super tilted at pokemon and was just mad lol. Now I'm chillin
I refuse. We can be better than a cesspit of hate.

I relate to your struggles.

Use Bellibolt in your teams he will help you out.

i have beaten legends on shoddy that you've never heard of and I'm still trash at this game, the secret is that everyone sucks at Pokemon, and that's beautiful

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)