nature: Timid
evs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 Spe

[SET COMMENTS]

- X

[STRATEGY COMMENTS]

- X

Checks and Counters
====

**Offensive Necrozma-Dusk-Mane** - After It Pops air Balloon with Sunsteel Strike Turn 1, It can OHKO Magnezone easily with Earthquake, In order to avoid this, Magnezone must use Magnet Rise Turn 1, after that it is pretty much safe.

**Revenge Killers** - With such a low base Speed, middling special bulk, and weaknesses to common attacking types, Magnezone is fairly easy to revenge kill with Pokemon such as Calyrex-S, Zygarde or any super effective coverage.

**Ground/Fire/Fighting Types** - This really depends on switch Predictions, if Magnezone is switched in and opponent anticipates it and switches out their Steel type to Zygarde/Any other Ground/Fire Type, then Magnezone must switch out, allowing the opponent to damage the Pokemon brought in, in order to avoid this, Magnezone must be switched only when the opponent is most likely not switching the Steel type out, or most probably they are switching in their Steel Type in next turn, for example when Xerneas is brought in to check Yveltal, The opponent is pretty much suerly switching Yveltal to a Steel Type, and anticipating this, Magnezone should be switched to Xerneas trapping the switched-in Steel type in progress.

[CREDITS]
- Written by: [[RuthlessDragon6, 549752]]
- Quality checked by: [[username1, userid1], [username2, userid2]]
- Grammar checked by: [[username1, userid1], [username2, userid2]]

Last edited by a moderator:

Minority

Numquam Vincar
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
RuthlessDragon6 several users as well as by your own admission in the Ubers Discord have brought attention to the fact that you have copied parts of this analysis from the Magnezone analysis currently on the dex. This is unacceptable and would typically result in an infraction for plagiarism. However, because you are a new writer and (seemingly) have done this due to incompetence, I have removed the plagiarized prose from this analysis (this was everything except for C&C). Never copy prose from another analysis, even as a placeholder.

Also, before any QC checks an analysis should be written in bullet form, not prose, as to ease QC review of your analyses points.

Do not make this mistake again and check the rules if you are unclear on anything.

RuthlessDragon6 several users as well as by your own admission in the Ubers Discord have brought attention to the fact that you have copied parts of this analysis from the Magnezone analysis currently on the dex. This is unacceptable and would typically result in an infraction for plagiarism. However, because you are a new writer and (seemingly) have done this due to incompetence, I have removed the plagiarized prose from this analysis (this was everything except for C&C). Never copy prose from another analysis, even as a placeholder.

Also, before any QC checks an analysis should be written in bullet form, not prose, as to ease QC review of your analyses points.

Do not make this mistake again and check the rules if you are unclear on anything.
Ohk! My bad I'm sorry, I will remember in future. I will rewrite it again.

Fc

Waiting for something to happen?
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a defending SCL Champion
Ubers Leader
This was dropped on discord, shelving this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)