Made in Orre - Metallica's Trade Thread (with Gen V)

Or do you like this thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Up with

Name: Tragosso
Level: 12
Sex: Male
Trait: Rock Head
OT: Bahamut
Nature: Jolly
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: 0/2/0/0/0/0
Special Attacks:

Redi?: No

in the UU/NU Section

please cmt 4

Heatran
naive female
OT: Buba ID: 52520
31/31/31/30/31/31
HP Electric 70
available:
4atk 252SpA 252Spe (Scarf/Lead/
Life Orb/Substitute)
UT

Name: U.F.O.
Level: 50
Sex: Neutral
Trait: Magnet Pull
OT: Bahamut
Nature: Modest
IVs: 31/31/30/30/31/30
EVs: 4/0/0/252/0/252
Special Attacks: Hidden Power Fire (70)
Redi?: No

I'd like to have it please ^^

Metallica, I should be free later today to help you clone some stuff if you'd like. I charge 1 credit for cloning something 5 times, or I can just keep a copy of it if it's something I'm interested in.

Also, LOL for having a thread titled "No One likes my thread or my Pokemon" and then turning people away left and right. LOL! I bet if you had some clones, you'd be trading them like baseball cards in no time. :P

I was hoping to get some Luvdiscs with this title :D
Its not that I have not enough clones, I simply look for the extraordinary stuff.^^

I was hoping to get some Luvdiscs with this title :D
Its not that I have not enough clones, I simply look for the extraordinary stuff.^^
You can never have enough clones. LOL. Especially when you're asking if people can clone when you trade w/ them. :P

I'm all for having some standards (although I often do "charity trades", asking for various gyaradoses or whatnot that're only slightly different than the ones I have, for example), but it's good to have a healthy pool of pokemon to battle with. Variety is the spice of life.

(Also, redistributable pokemon need love too. Unless you've already got them all, in which case no love for them. :P).

When I was new on Smogon I thought "Wow" So many awesome Pokemon and they are even redis!"
But now you have most of them or at least the most important ones...^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)