MAC No.2: Snow-ke-Poll!

Who should win MAC. No. 2?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

brightobject

there like moonlight
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
It's time to vote, choose wisely. The poll will stay up for a week, after which we will announce the winner. Remember that voting for multiple submissions is possible!

#1- King_m0b

#2 - Jackii

#3 - alecalle90

#4 - FriesforNapkins

#5 - Scarlet Tea

#6 - Bummer

The poll has closed and the winner of MAC #2 is Jackii with 25 votes! The second place is taken by Bummer with 21 votes, and alecalle90 manages to take the third place with 14 votes. I'd like to congratulate everyone who participated on amazing entries and thank everybody that took their time to vote during the poll stage, it's been a great pleasure hosting MAC for both me and brightobject. Oh and as always, the top three entries will be included in the next Smeargle's Studio Update!

Until next time~

Since this isn't locked yet, I'll take the opportunity to let you guys know that the upcoming MAC will be postponed a bit for the sake of not having two contests running at once, so you can expect the next MAC once the current "Pop Culture" contest ends/is about to end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)