Lyop's Competitive Pokemon Shop, 2/9 More Transferred Legendaries

Status
Not open for further replies.
cant clone but i can just grind bp for 'em i guess. ill get back to you tomorrow when everything's ready :D

Hello if you wanna get a french charmender with 4 iv adamant mp me. I look for a foongus relaxed with hidden ability regenerator (pokemonbank in france is not hear for the moment) pleasee make me a gift lol

Hello if you wanna get a french charmender with 4 iv adamant mp me. I look for a foongus relaxed with hidden ability regenerator (pokemonbank in france is not hear for the moment) pleasee make me a gift lol
Sorry, but I don't need a charmander, and since I don't have that nature and iv spread for foongus right now, I probably wouldn't do it for items. :(

Hello,

I am interested in your TR Clauncher and Mareep. I can offer 2 lucky eggs, or 1 lucky egg and the upgrade+power item set.

Works for me! Thanks a bunch!

Looking through your pokes again and was curious if you'd do a 3rd Egg for your TR Mawile as well?

Not looking for any more eggs, but I am looking for a kings rock.
I don't have any King's Rock on me, but since you have to breed the pokes, I'll work on getting one for you.

Edit: Was able to get that for you.

Edit: 2. Thanks for the trade and quick delivery!

Last edited:
Spritzee
Nature: Sassy
Ability: Aroma Veil (HA)
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/0
Egg Moves: Wish, Aromatherapy
Stock: Breed on request

CMT for Spritzee !!

Hello! I don't have a thread or a list, but I have 5 IVs Timid Compound Eyes Scatterbug, Savannah pattern on Luxury Ball or Dive Ball, if you want I can breed with a quick-ball, that will look like amazingly cool! Then I have 5 IVs Chatot on Premier Ball.. Absol 5 IVs on Luxury.. Gligar 5 IVs on Dusk Ball... Also have 5 IVs Trevenant H.A on Luxury Ball..

I really want a HP ICE Electrike!

Hello! I don't have a thread or a list, but I have 5 IVs Timid Compound Eyes Scatterbug, Savannah pattern on Luxury Ball or Dive Ball, if you want I can breed with a quick-ball, that will look like amazingly cool! Then I have 5 IVs Chatot on Premier Ball.. Absol 5 IVs on Luxury.. Gligar 5 IVs on Dusk Ball... Also have 5 IVs Trevenant H.A on Luxury Ball..

I really want a HP ICE Electrike!
I would like a savannah scatterbug in a quick ball for an HP Ice Electrike. :) Are the IVs 31/x/31/31/31/31?

I just got home,will get to breeding your Treecko Right now,thanks !
Also,could I have a female ? Im going to breed it , and I want to pass the pokeball down to the siblings .... Thanks !

I would like a savannah scatterbug in a quick ball for an HP Ice Electrike. :) Are the IVs 31/x/31/31/31/31?
Yeah! How I said I have on Luxury and Dive ball, but I'll breed on a Quick-ball with this spread with 30 minutes or 1 hour! Then I call you!

Well lyop I have the Scatterbug on the Quick Ball! With that spread.. Perfect (-atk) and timid with Compound Eyes, add me?
4828-4954-1938 IGN Kevin

Well lyop I have the Scatterbug on the Quick Ball! With that spread.. Perfect (-atk) and timid with Compound Eyes, add me?
4828-4954-1938 IGN Kevin
So sorry, but I still haven't gotten the right spread for the electrike. :( I'll send you a pm when I have it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)