Low weakness OU team

Low Weakness OU team

This is an OU team ive been using for awhile now, and i think its pretty well balanced and resists and weaknesses are well balanced between them. But i no it isnt perfect yet so ill post it here

Team at a glance

A closer look

Infernape"The Lead" @ Focus Sash​
Ability:BLaze
EV's: 252 Atk/194 Spe/64 SpA
Naive Nature
-Close combat
-Fire Blast
-Fake out
-Stealth rock
---
A great lead, one ive used a lot. I personally find it better then a suicide lead as i can use it later on, and i use it better then a Heatran. I start off with fake out to eliminate any focus sash users. I then either set up stealth rock, or are quick to attack with either of his stab moves. I do use close combat more often due to its higher acuracy and higher attack EV of Infernape.

Zapdos"The Attacking Wall" @ Leftovers​
Ability: Pressure
EV's: 252 SpA/36 Spe/220 Def
Bold Nature
-Discharge
-Heat wave
-Roost
-Light Screen
---
My defender but also a reliable attacker. Can take some major important hits like stone edge from Salamance. More reliable then Rotom when it comes to electric attacks and defends itself from possible counters with heat wave, and helps when infernape is down. Pressure helps when i have to keep roosting HP to as it eats away at enemy HP.Discharge's high paralysis rate slows down larger walls for infernape to attack. Roost obviously heals back lost life. Great to switch into when a ground type confronts Infernape. Since no member of the team covers Special Defense, Light Screen is used when needed.

Rhyperior"The Tank" @ Leftovers​
Ability: Solid Rock
EV's: 246 HP/200 Def/64 Spe
Impish Nature
-Earthquake
-Stone edge
-Megahorn
-Substitute
---
My tank, and a great one at that. In my oppinion one of the most underated in overused. With its ability Solid Rock it Reduces most of its weaknesses only leaving water and grass whitch i can switch him out of and replace with Zapdos whitch covers both. Stone edge And Earthquake are used mainly for stab and to cover the respective types it supereffectivly hits. Can take hits very well with its 432 HP and high defense. Megahorn covers anoying Psychics and takes out grass types one of Rhyperior's main weaknesses. WIth a 432 HP stat that provides a pretty resistant substitute, and is used on to avoide racking up major damage from a water type when zapdos and rotom are gone. A great switch in for weavile as it has resistance to all of Weaviles weaknesses.

Kingdra"The Physical Sweeper" @ Lum berry​
Ability: Swift swim
EV's: 55 HP/255 Atk/200 Spe
Adament Nature
-Outrage
-Waterfall
-Dragon Dance
-Substitute
---
A good physical sweeper and covers a wide variety of types bieng dragon/water. First either Dragon Dance and boost the power of waterfall; or Yawn the enemy to sleep and rack damage with Outrage. Sniper, isnt as usefull as it sounds as a x2 hit should faint as effectivly as an x3 hit, so swift swim takes advantage when the other team is Rain Dance based. Lum berry also helps with post-Outrage confusion. Good at covering any thing coming at Rotom. Though the fourth slot on Kingdra has been edited over and over Ive decided to stick to Substitute as it helps me Dragon Dance, thanx to a post from Ronin.

Rotom(-c)"The Special Sweeper" @ Choice scarf​
Ability:Levitate
EV's: 4 HP/252 SpA/ 252 Spe
Modest Nature
-Leaf Storm
-Thunderobolt
-Shadow Ball
-Trick
---
My special sweeper with AMAZING typing. With three immunities and 5 resistances it is only weakened by dark and ghost. Thunderbolt is used for mainly for STAB. Shadow ball is helpful taking down fellow ghosts and the occasional special defense drop is nice. When making the team i had originally used a different Rotom but noticing i had no grass moves i went with cut Rotom to cover grass with Leaf Storm.Originally i had Hidden power fighting as the fourth slot, as it handeled a common rotom switch in, Blissey. Trick handles this better as it leaves blissey to only one move something it doesnt enjoy and lets me just neutral attack with thunderbolt or then switch to Infernape.

Weavile"The Revenge Killer" @ Expert Belt​
Ability:Pressure
EV's: 40 HP/252 Atk/218 Spe
Jolly Nature
-Ice shard
-Pursuit
-Brick Break
-Aerial Ace
---
By far the star of the team, it takes care of countless enemyes as it covers a wide variety of types. Ice shard lands quick hits taking down salamance in a single shot. Pursuit can cover a running starmie and with the addition of expert belt can even take on a gengar at full hp. I recently noticed i have a big weakness to fighting as i have 2 pokemon weak to it and nothing to counter it, especially weavile who has a x4 weakness to fighting. Sooo instead of having Night slash like on most weavile movesets i replaced it with aerial ace whitch has a never miss acuracy and can take care of most non defensive or hp oriented fighting types. Brick break can even cover a weakened Blissey. Usefull for various switches and its weaknesses are covered easily by Ryperior.

Under Testing:

None as of the moment but im considering a weavile replacement OTHER then Scizor.

Well, thats my team. Any comments are apreciated Please, suggestions for the team and any help always welcomed. Im aware i have some holes in my strategy. So if you have any suggestions on that i would apreaciate it.

~EvilWeavile

First of all I didn't see any items on Rotom and Weavile. Any team with weavile on certainly doesn't have low weakness it may be covered by your team members but generally weavile has incredible amounts of weaknesses and it's bulk doesn't help it's resistances either. Kingdra Scope lens? Not needed Lum/Lefties would help more. Lum stopping confusion and Lefties giving recovery to Kingdra's decent bulk and very nice typing. Sub over Yawn as Yawn doesn't do anything on the set.

Discharge over T-Bolt on Rotom for a nice para rate? Ok I don't understand the evs in HP for Weavile they do nothing I suspect with Weavile's measly HP and defence stats just put them in Speed as it allows you to maybe get the Speed tie on other weaviles and OHKO with Brick Break.

Zapdos description. T-Wave to slow down Blisseys? That I don't understand as infenape already outspeeds it.

Fantastic Team Overall

Good Weaknesses Covered

GL,
SF

Ok I don't understand the evs in HP for Weavile they do nothing I suspect with Weavile's measly HP and defence stats just put them in Speed as it allows you to maybe get the Speed tie on other weaviles and OHKO with Brick Break.
this is from the weavile analysis in the EV's section...

"Always use a +Speed nature, unless using a Choice Scarf, to take advantage of Weavile’s great Speed stat. Maxing Speed out isn’t needed, so just aim for 373 Speed (216 EVs) to outrun Dugtrio and Alakazam, and put the remaining EVs in HP. Those 40 EVs let Weavile survive an unboosted Flamethrower from Azelf and a Modest Choice Specs Surf from Starmie. Max Attack is a given, because Weavile needs all the power it can get."

although the speed tie on similar weavile / beaton standard weaviles aint a bad consideration. and for rotom go a choice item and u could also go band on weavile otherwise go life orb > expert belt if you dont want to be locked in on a move.

seconding an item change on kingdra, probably go with lum / lefties as suggested before, they both rock.

with rotom it looks like you've gone for the standard in which lefties is suggested and i second that with his semi-bulkiness it's pretty bad ass. rotom could go a choice item, especially with that set you got... i use a scarf rotom-s 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe Timid and its great so it would also be awesome on your rotom.

with the defensive nature of your zappy and even though thunder wave is good, consider light screen to aid with special tanking for the team too. discharge is a good option as before mentioned as well as picking up where thunder wave's place went with that brilliant 30% paralysis.

rhyperior and infernape look fine... nice team btw =3

I Forgot the items on weavile and rotom becuase i was never sure what to give them, i originally had weavile with a choice band or choice scarf and rotom with a life orb, but ill take your suggestion and change them to expert belt and leftovers. With kingdras item i wasnt sure about that either but i put it on as scope lens witch was the last thing i was using but lum berry would help the gained confusion after outrage. I usually pick T-bolt over Discharge because of the power diffrence but i might change considering the setup of the team. With zapdos ill change to light screen to make it more efficient as a special wall and discharge will take place of thunder wave perfectly. Thanx for the suggestions they were helpfull ^^

this is from the weavile analysis in the EV's section...
Will You tell me what the evs are for then because you still didn't say?

EDIT: Done the damage calcs and it's fine but umm It's still kinda pointless cause they're not switch ins to Weavile? Starmie and Azelf are both outsped so people don't switch them in? Scizor and Meta are the Number 1 Counters and Weavile can't touch them and it's OHKOed by BP so Weavile is generally useless on your team.

First off, let me correct some points about this thread. Solid Rock does not remove weaknesses. Fire Blast and Close Combat both have the same base power, 120. Rhyperior is still weak to Ice, Steel, Water, Grass, Fighting, and Ground. Zapdos cannot take a Salamence's Stone Edge (assuming its running max atk) since you have no def. Evs. Weavile and Rhyperior are both weak to Fighting, and Steel, which are often the attacks that will screw both of them.

Now, onto the team!

Infernape is a great lead as always. Special Defensive Zapdos is generally outclassed by Blissey. I'd make it a normal Defensive Zapdos to help with Scizor. Your team is very weak to Lucario which can be helped by switching Zapdos. This will also help with Gyarados.

I don't have time for a bigger rate, but changing Zapdos will be incredibly useful.

I had heard that solid rock DID remove them from this ryperior thread http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48333 however if it doesnt i would like to now an exact explanation. Albeit Zapdos might be better off physically defensive ill then have no special defensivly based pokemon on the team. As for salamance i had played on shoddy and normally it would take a stone edge from salamance, however im not sure on attack EVs, but i no at least one was an adament salamance so i asume high.

http://www.smogon.com/dp/abilities/solid_rock

I agree with other posts in the thread, Lum berry or Leftovers on Kingdra, and Choice Scarf on Rotom-C are good choices.
If Close Combat is mostly what you use, why don't you try 252Atk / 64SpA / 192Spe ?

Okay, now for Zapdos. Bold Zapdos isn't doing much for your team and Rotom-C is already doing what Zapdos is, but better. Add Scizor over Zapdos. Scizor does good to take out Celebi and Skarmory, who are both common Kingdra switch-ins. It also has great synergy with Kingdra. On Scizor, 248HP / 252Atk / 4Spe / 4SpD Adamant. EVs outspeeds min speed Vaporeon, highest HP that rounds down Stealth rock, and the rest is just leftover. Item is Choice Band. U-turn / Superpower / Bullet punch / Pursuit for the moves. U-turn to rack up Stealth Rock damage for things like Zapdos, Superpower to make Skarmory fall, and Pursuit for Starmie, Latias, and Celebi if they run. Celebi can't even OHKO with HP-Fire with this spread. It also provides some extra insurance against Salamence.

Replace Rhyperior with Lucario. Lucario is a great sweeper with Scizor taking out all Ghosts (Barring Rotom-A) and Psychics.
Rotom-C takes out Gliscor, who Lucario hates so much. Lucario can also serve as a back up check for Tyranitar, if Scizor faints.
With Lucario you can pound through most Offensive threats with dual priority. 4HP/ 252Atk / 252Spe Jolly
Close combat / Swords Dance / Stone Edge / Extremespeed and a Life Orb. Stone Edge is to make sure Gyarados doesn't stop your sweep, and with Jolly you outspeed all Gyarados and nuetral base 100s.

On Rotom put Trick over HP-Fight or Leaf storm. This will help with Blissey for the last suggestion I make.

Weavile and Scizor overlap to the point that Weavile isn't the best choice. For your last Pokemon I suggest Empoleon.
Modest 44HP / 252SpA / 212Spe Modest Grass knot / Surf or Hydro Pump / Aggility / Substitute with a Petaya berry.
EVs allow to outspeed Ninjask and have your HP stat be divisible by four. Great at cleaning up. Your team will be anti-Blissey, Celebi and Latias so you should be fine.

Good luck!

thanx for the link ill correct it, and if thats right then everything but water and grass still only effects rhyperior x1.33 i barely consider that a big threat. I just tried and lum berry works great on it, i can use outrage twice in a row something i do often as i sweep. I never thought about that set for infernape ill try it. I also just made an edit on weavile and would like an opinion

Special Defensive Zapdos is generally outclassed by Blissey. I'd make it a normal Defensive Zapdos to help with Scizor. Your team is very weak to Lucario which can be helped by switching Zapdos. This will also help with Gyarados.
-MetaNite

Even though it left me with no special defender i relized it wasnt a problem and the team could handle it. Zapdos as a regular defender made it resist salamance max attack gyarados and helped me resist my biggest weakness, lucario. Ill keep the set, thanx for the advice.

thanx for the link ill correct it, and if thats right then everything but water and grass still only effects rhyperior x1.33 i barely consider that a big threat. I just tried and lum berry works great on it, i can use outrage twice in a row something i do often as i sweep. I never thought about that set for infernape ill try it. I also just made an edit on weavile and would like an opinion
Thing is, most people aren't going to use those 2x types (ice and fighting) on rhyperior because they will know they'll probably be OHKOed back. Instead they'll hold out for a safe switch in to a grass or water type.

At any rate, it's the only choice since lightningrod is useless in 1 v 1.

I'm not sure why you say roar lets you avoid waters and grasses. If they switch in they're going to get in a 4x super effective hit as roar is negative priority. Instead I'd change it to either substitute or rock polish, so you can at least get in one hit and if it's a grass you have megahorn to take them out.

Kingdra wants swift swim, to take advantage of rain introduced by rain dance teams. If Kingdra gets a crit with a non-resisted move, the enemy is probably going down regardless of whether or not it's 2x or 3x. Otherwise if it's resisted you probably should be switching him out.

Finally rotom wants a choice scarf so you have a revenge killer. Also trick>>hp fighting so you can cripple walls and others. Works wonders against blissey, especially since infernape being your lead will probably being going down early and your only hope then is rhyperior or kingdra.

Thing is, most people aren't going to use those 2x types (ice and fighting) on rhyperior because they will know they'll probably be OHKOed back. Instead they'll hold out for a safe switch in to a grass or water type.

I'm not sure why you say roar lets you avoid waters and grasses. If they switch in they're going to get in a 4x super effective hit as roar is negative priority. Instead I'd change it to either substitute or rock polish, so you can at least get in one hit and if it's a grass you have megahorn to take them out.

Kingdra wants swift swim, to take advantage of rain introduced by rain dance teams. If Kingdra gets a crit with a non-resisted move, the enemy is probably going down regardless of whether or not it's 2x or 3x. Otherwise if it's resisted you probably should be switching him out.

Finally rotom wants a choice scarf so you have a revenge killer. Also trick>>hp fighting so you can cripple walls and others. Works wonders against blissey, especially since infernape being your lead will probably being going down early and your only hope then is rhyperior or kingdra.
Rotom with a choice scarf is doing wonders giving me a more efficiant sweeper. Roar has been semi working and with the resistinces on my team i usually would just switch out then. Rock polish would be polishing a turd with rhyperiors slow speed but substitute could work better. As far as kingdra goes i dont see rain dance teams that often in OU, but i suppose a critical hit in any form should be enough to knock out.

Swift swim is absolutely useless if your not playing RD teams. Stick with sniper it's much preferred on a team without RD support. Firstly I think he means roar on the switch to a Water/Grass avoiding the attack. Rhyperior as a tank is generally quite awful as it has incredible amounts of weaknesses and Solid Rock only takes some damage away about 1/4. Go with a different Tank perhaps a Dusknoir or even a metagross both of which could fit into your team wonderfully well.

I suggest removing Weavile from your team if you want to keep your 'few weakness' theme going according to plan. Scizor is generally a better revenge killer as it is neutral to SR and also it has better bulk and Technician BP at its disposal.

I had heard that solid rock DID remove them from this ryperior thread http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48333 however if it doesnt i would like to now an exact explanation. Albeit Zapdos might be better off physically defensive ill then have no special defensivly based pokemon on the team. As for salamance i had played on shoddy and normally it would take a stone edge from salamance, however im not sure on attack EVs, but i no at least one was an adament salamance so i asume high.
Please, read the Solid Rock description in the analysis. It does not remove your weaknesses, haven't you used this team yet? It only decreases the damage multiplier.

You don't need something to take Special attacks. Rhyperior can take a Tri Attack, Zapdos can take a Leaf Storm, Kingdra can easily take a Fire Blast or Surf, and Weavile revenge kills Latias. But nothing on your team can handle a +2 Lucario. However, I see you changed Rotom-C to Choice Scarf which will help a lot. I'd try to fit a steel-type somewhere or Salamence will deal you a lot of pain. I believe Rhyperior can take an EQ though. Good luck.

Please, read the Solid Rock description in the analysis. It does not remove your weaknesses, haven't you used this team yet? It only decreases the damage multiplier.
Absolutely agreed. Solid Rock does not nullify SE damage only reduces the multiplier from 4x/2x to 3.5x/1.5x respectfully I think I may have the multiplier wrong but it does not negate SE damage from 2x to 1x or 4x to 2x So in theory your team is not Low weakness It has massive weakness as Weavile and Rhyperior have incredible amounts of weaknesses

And Mixmence Wrecks your whole team once weavile is gone. OHKO every pokemon in your team. And why Atk evs for Zapdos....Did you mean 252 sp atk? Cause if you didn't that Zapdos is epic fail.

Absolutely agreed. Solid Rock does not nullify SE damage only reduces the multiplier from 4x/2x to 3.5x/1.5x respectfully I think I may have the multiplier wrong but it does not negate SE damage from 2x to 1x or 4x to 2x So in theory your team is not Low weakness It has massive weakness as Weavile and Rhyperior have incredible amounts of weaknesses

And Mixmence Wrecks your whole team once weavile is gone. OHKO every pokemon in your team. And why Atk evs for Zapdos....Did you mean 252 sp atk? Cause if you didn't that Zapdos is epic fail.
I doubt anyone would attack with one of the 1.5 weaknesses as it is not far off from nuetral and i dont consider it a threat. I keep weavile alive until i really need him and i take care of salamance well after hes gone with kingdra. I did mean Sp atk i should edit thank you.

Swift swim is absolutely useless if your not playing RD teams. Stick with sniper it's much preferred on a team without RD support. Firstly I think he means roar on the switch to a Water/Grass avoiding the attack. Rhyperior as a tank is generally quite awful as it has incredible amounts of weaknesses and Solid Rock only takes some damage away about 1/4. Go with a different Tank perhaps a Dusknoir or even a metagross both of which could fit into your team wonderfully well.

I suggest removing Weavile from your team if you want to keep your 'few weakness' theme going according to plan. Scizor is generally a better revenge killer as it is neutral to SR and also it has better bulk and Technician BP at its disposal.
The reason I suggested swift swim, is because if he encounters a rain dance team, a swift swim kingdra is really going to easily rip right through his entire team, including his kingdra, unless it has swift swim. If it's double dance kingdra on the opposing team, it's gg from the get go.

And in my own personal opinion, sniper really isn't worth it regardless, considering it's only a 6-and-change% chance to activate...but as we can see from the difference of opinion it's a matter of taste I suppose.

Resistances and immunities doesn't define the overall quality of a team, it is the synergy. The lead Infernape is fine, Zapdos seems fine(at least covering Lucario and Scizor), then the last four members of the team doesn't provide any specific synergy that most good team raters should've pointed out.

When I see Rhyperior--especially the 101 HP Sub set--I would be expecting Tyranitar or Hippowdon for the Sandstream (sandstream raises all rock type's SDef by multiplier of 1.5). He simply functions better in sandstream. If a so call "tank" is what you're looking for with electric immunity, why not Swampert? Or even the CB Bronzong(w/Trick)/Dual Screen Bronzong would fit nicely. [Make up your decision on this]

Then moving on to Kingdra...I don't find Toxic to be of any help since dragon/water typings already provide good STAB combo, and in place of toxic could have been Hydro Pump (if you're going pure offensive and sacrifices) or Substitute (for pure dragon dancing set up and avoiding status). [Revise your Kindra moveset, then we'll talk about EV]

The Rotom set you have is simply full of openings for the opponent to take advantages of. Just think of what pokemon could come in on the unSTAB Leafstorm and HP Fight (you're probably thinking it'll counter Tyranitar, Magnezone, or Heatran, but the middle and the latter doesn't get 2HK and Magnezone will simply switch out). The set I'll suggest is the TrickScarf that at least will help you put disfunction on something like Blissey, Snorlax, Scizor, Lucario, and etc in case they ever give you trouble to sweep or if they have DD/SD/CM/etc. [Consider the TrickScarf set]

Weavile is literally a mute with Scizor. Even with Expert Belt, it doesn't guarantee nice damage on Blissey, Snorlax, Cresselia (the last two being rare in this metagame and doesn't get 3HK with the provided moveset). Weavile is also SR weak, which make him feel even mroe unwelcome in this metagame. Weavile may revenge kill dragons and a few Azelf/Gengar, but most Azelfs are generally used as lead (which would gladly be Pursuited by Weavile in order for the opponent to send in something like Gyarados, Kingdra, Bronzong, Scizor, or w/e that can take a weak Pursuit as set-up opportunity), and Gengars are in similar boat to Weavile due to Scizor's Bullet Punch. [Reconsider what other sweeper you can replace with]

First off, let me correct some points about this thread. Solid Rock does not remove weaknesses. Fire Blast and Close Combat both have the same base power, 120. Rhyperior is still weak to Ice, Steel, Water, Grass, Fighting, and Ground. Zapdos cannot take a Salamence's Stone Edge (assuming its running max atk) since you have no def. Evs. Weavile and Rhyperior are both weak to Fighting, and Steel, which are often the attacks that will screw both of them.

Now, onto the team!

Infernape is a great lead as always. Special Defensive Zapdos is generally outclassed by Blissey. I'd make it a normal Defensive Zapdos to help with Scizor. Your team is very weak to Lucario which can be helped by switching Zapdos. This will also help with Gyarados.

I don't have time for a bigger rate, but changing Zapdos will be incredibly useful.
Firstly the comment about not playing with team i take offensivly, id never post something i havnt played with yet. Time and time again ive said that i dont take 1.5 weakness with much threat as ive played with it and rarely does some one try to counter ryperior with something that isnt water or grass. As for a steel type like metagross, ive played around with it and it hasnt been worth it. weavile easily takes care of salamance with ice shard. Ive handled most lucario with infernapes fire blast though.

Resistances and immunities doesn't define the overall quality of a team, it is the synergy. The lead Infernape is fine, Zapdos seems fine(at least covering Lucario and Scizor), then the last four members of the team doesn't provide any specific synergy that most good team raters should've pointed out.

When I see Rhyperior--especially the 101 HP Sub set--I would be expecting Tyranitar or Hippowdon for the Sandstream (sandstream raises all rock type's SDef by multiplier of 1.5). He simply functions better in sandstream. If a so call "tank" is what you're looking for with electric immunity, why not Swampert? Or even the CB Bronzong(w/Trick)/Dual Screen Bronzong would fit nicely. [Make up your decision on this]

Then moving on to Kingdra...I don't find Toxic to be of any help since dragon/water typings already provide good STAB combo, and in place of toxic could have been Hydro Pump (if you're going pure offensive and sacrifices) or Substitute (for pure dragon dancing set up and avoiding status). [Revise your Kindra moveset, then we'll talk about EV]

The Rotom set you have is simply full of openings for the opponent to take advantages of. Just think of what pokemon could come in on the unSTAB Leafstorm and HP Fight (you're probably thinking it'll counter Tyranitar, Magnezone, or Heatran, but the middle and the latter doesn't get 2HK and Magnezone will simply switch out). The set I'll suggest is the TrickScarf that at least will help you put disfunction on something like Blissey, Snorlax, Scizor, Lucario, and etc in case they ever give you trouble to sweep or if they have DD/SD/CM/etc. [Consider the TrickScarf set]

Weavile is literally a mute with Scizor. Even with Expert Belt, it doesn't guarantee nice damage on Blissey, Snorlax, Cresselia (the last two being rare in this metagame and doesn't get 3HK with the provided moveset). Weavile is also SR weak, which make him feel even mroe unwelcome in this metagame. Weavile may revenge kill dragons and a few Azelf/Gengar, but most Azelfs are generally used as lead (which would gladly be Pursuited by Weavile in order for the opponent to send in something like Gyarados, Kingdra, Bronzong, Scizor, or w/e that can take a weak Pursuit as set-up opportunity), and Gengars are in similar boat to Weavile due to Scizor's Bullet Punch. [Reconsider what other sweeper you can replace with]
I find my team very synergetic becauuse they cover each others weaknesses with there resistances whitch was a point of the team, i do admit that some moves EV's ect. still need some work.

Well as of now i havnt encountered to many teams in a sandstorm nor had trouble with it to much. I do enjoy the electric immunity and considering the other options perhaps mamoswine would fit if i replace weavile. Until then i find Rhyperior superior. I no theres trouble with kingdras EVS i saw the set for him and wasnt confortable with it. As for toxic i just found it as a fourth slot i rarely use it, but i tested substitute and it helps me dragon dance,so thanx for showing me a fourth slot..With rotom i wasnt familiar with the TrickScarf set i tested it and its way better against blissey then HP fighting and i edited the posts for both pokemon. Weavile sweeps nicely and is very efficiant with the things hes suppose to do and it works against other weaviles and is my dragon sweeper. Ive been told to replace him with scizor but in my opinion he does not fit in very well. but i am considering replaceing him as he is a hole to my team at times, im just not sure what with but as of now i think ill keep him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)