Tournament Los Juegos del Azar II (Signups & Information)

PS! Username: GyroInmobile
Timezone: -4 (Mondays and Weekends all day, the rest of the days after 18:30 PM -4)
Discord Username: GyroInmobile#3327

Irpachuza

You didn't get this far by giving up, did you?
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
Random Battle Lead
  • PS! Username: Irpachuza!
  • Timezone and the hours when you are available to play: (Consider the fact that the rounds will be short, so you'll be playing every 3 days or so): GMT-3 weekday mornings ideally
  • Discord Username: Irpachuza#0932

Mathy

F░U░R░R░E░T░ I░N░ B░I░O░
is a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
PS! Username: Mathy
Timezone and the hours when you are available to play: (Consider the fact that the rounds will be short, so you'll be playing every 3 days or so): Depends on work schedule; timezone is UTC-5 and i'm awake 9am-midnight
Discord Username: Mathy#0845

edit: someone tell jesus the discord link is broken

Last edited:
  • PS! Username: Dragoncaspell (dybalajr stepfather)
  • Timezone and the hours when you are available to play: (Consider the fact that the rounds will be short, so you'll be playing every 3 days or so): Cuando la mamá de idy me de tiempo libre (GMT -4)
  • Discord Username: DragonCaspell#6980

• PS! Username: Tarre25
  • Timezone and the hours when you are available to play: (Consider the fact that the rounds will be short, so you'll be playing every 3 days or so): gmt -5
  • Discord Username: TARRE25#0078

• PS! Username: Kiru Hatade
  • Timezone and the hours when you are available to play: (Consider the fact that the rounds will be short, so you'll be playing every 3 days or so): GMT -4, between 2 P.M and 12 A.M
  • Discord Username: Kiru#2054

Itchy

take all my data, what will you find?
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
PS! Username: Itchy
Timezone and the hours when you are available to play: (Consider the fact that the rounds will be short, so you'll be playing every 3 days or so): -5, evenings mainly but can do early mornings as well, weekend most reasonable times
Discord Username: Itchy#2792

Cao Jie

formerly iKiQ
PS! Username: iKiQ
Timezone and the hours when you are available to play: (Consider the fact that the rounds will be short, so you'll be playing every 3 days or so): gmt+2 available 24/7
Discord Username: iKiQ#3570

PS! Username: Ann
Timezone and the hours when you are available to play: (Consider the fact that the rounds will be short, so you'll be playing every 3 days or so): -5, weekdays at night, but i'm mostly avalaible on the weekends.
Discord Username: Ann#7771

• PS! Username: ComputerWhiz
  • Timezone and the hours when you are available to play: (Consider the fact that the rounds will be short, so you'll be playing every 3 days or so): GMT-5 weekdays after 5:30PM all day Saturday and mornings Sundays
  • Discord Username: Erichum#4048

Pla

formerly TrainerPla
  • PS! Username: TrainerPla
  • Timezone and the hours when you are available to play: -3, weekdays at night and weekends from 4pm to midnight
  • Discord Username: TrainerPla#3748

Aqua Jet

Boba Bitch
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnus
  • PS! Username: Aqua Jet
  • Timezone and the hours when you are available to play: (Consider the fact that the rounds will be short, so you'll be playing every 3 days or so): Most reasonable times -4
  • Discord Username: Akihoshini #8851

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)