XY UU Lord Forgive Me For I Have Sinned

I've created quite possibly THE most annoying team possible.
BEHOLD

Let's look a little bit closer at this unholy abomination of a team

Big Jan (Regigigas) @ Leftovers
Ability: Slow Start
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 SDef / 248 HP / 8 Atk
Careful Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Confuse Ray
- Substitute
- Return

Big Jan is the lead and the leader. Thunder Wave and Confuse Rays you then hides behind a substitute until she's at full power. After five turns she starts smackin you across the face with her chubby arms while you flail because you're confused and probably paralyzed. She can take quite a few hits too, I've had some games where she's taken out over half a team by herself. She is a monster.

Sableye @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 120 Def / 136 SDef
Calm Nature
- Confuse Ray
- Will-O-Wisp
- Knock Off
- Recover

Sableye, oh Sableye. Doesn't even need a nickname because its actual name is infamous enough as it is. Cripples physical attackers and confuses everyone, knocks off your leftovers or whatever other item you have while you're spinning in circles, then stalls you out with recover. Sableye alone has taken out an entire team by itself before! Fear it. Loathe it. Run.

Bopman (Golurk) @ Choice Scarf/Band
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- DynamicPunch
- Earthquake
- Shadow Punch
- Ice Punch

Bopman gets his name from his awesome skill: Bopping you on the god damn head. With No Guard, it has 100% accurate Dynamic Punches and with Choice Scarf there's a very good chance its gonna outspeed you and confuse the hell out of you. Very, very, VERY annoying to deal with. The other moves are there just in case of emergency or if you aren't feeling quite as annoying.

Smooches (Jirachi) @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Iron Head
- Wish
- Protect

Do I really need to explain this one?? It Thunder Wave's you (or most likely you're already thunder waved at this point) then flinches you to hell. Wish and Protect are used for recovery or if the opposing pokemon is burned or toxic'd by this point, you can stall them out. Good luck.

What the fuck (Froslass) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Snow Cloak
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Timid Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Confuse Ray
- Attract
- Hail

Now I know what you're thinking: "What the fuck?? No attacking moves??" Ok hear me out. This pokemon by itself has stalled out almost an entire team using only hail and confusion damage. If you're unfortunate enough to have your gender set to male, you'll first get nailed by an attract. Then a Thunder Wave. Then a Confuse Ray. Then hail goes up which not only hurts you but also gives Froslass a 25% evasion increase. You are not going to get a hit in, and if for some reason you do (you won't), focus sash is there to make you attempt all over again. Even without attract up, this thing is insanely hard to hit. Ok, now you can say "What the fuck" and forfeit the match while you're at it.

Plombo Chungris (Machamp) (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Substitute
- Dynamic Punch
- Stone Edge/Knock Off
- Toxic

Plombo Chungris, the one and only ladies and gentlemen. 100% accurate Dynamic Punches to confuse you that hit insanely hard? Check. Sub to throw up when you're confused and most likely paralyzed from a previous teammate? Check. Stone Edge to handle that pesky Chandelure? Check. Toxic to be even more annoying? Check. Fantastic cleaner-upper of crippled pokemon late game? Check. Great name and picture to go with it all? Game over.

~*~RECAP~*~
Lead with Regigigas, cripple as many pokemon as you can with thunder wave and confuse ray and hide behind a sub when you can. If your opponent starts switching to get rid of confusion, keep on crippling pokemon. If a ground type gets sent out, use sableye to cripple it. Froslass can function as a revenge killer (revenge crippler? revenge annoyer??) thanks to focus sash, especially if the opponent is male. Sableye can stall out almost all physical threats. Use Jirachi to cripple and flinch the opponent to death, Machamp to clean up all the paralyzed pokemon, and Golurk as a revenge killer or speedy confuser. Generally just annoy your opponent until they scream and weep. Also be prepared to be called a bitch. The only counters I've ran into for this team are magic bounce and taunt, and most likely golurk and machamp will kill you if I find out you have either.

Replays:
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uu-136569538
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uu-136585282

Easy import if you want to try it out:
Big Jan (Regigigas) @ Leftovers
Ability: Slow Start
EVs: 252 SDef / 248 HP / 8 Atk
Careful Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Confuse Ray
- Substitute
- Return

Sableye @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 120 Def / 136 SDef
Calm Nature
- Confuse Ray
- Will-O-Wisp
- Knock Off
- Recover

Bopman (Golurk) @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- DynamicPunch
- Earthquake
- Shadow Punch
- Ice Punch

Smooches (Jirachi) @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Iron Head
- Wish
- Protect

What the fuck (Froslass) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Snow Cloak
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Timid Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Confuse Ray
- Attract
- Hail

Plombo Chungris (Machamp) (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Substitute
- Dynamic Punch
- Stone Edge
- Toxic​

-Milkdrinker_Jim

Last edited:
Not like this is a good competitive team, but there are a couple of Pokemon that would be great replacements for your team: Whimsicott, Slowbro, and Ampibom. I'd question Regigigas and Golurk's viability, and you only need one ghost, Sableye does justice.

I really think banded Golurk would be better on this (abomanation of a) team you've already paralysed 8/9ths of the game roughly, you don't need to boost your speed further.
Knock off on Machamp would probably be better too. It adds to the utility of both Machamp and the team while still taking out Chandy.

Please have fun with this below 1400... And not a ranking higher.

Not like this is a good competitive team,
lmao

but there are a couple of Pokemon that would be great replacements for your team: Whimsicott, Slowbro, and Ampibom. I'd question Regigigas and Golurk's viability, and you only need one ghost, Sableye does justice.
Tried em all, none work as well as these 6 sadly (and surprisingly). Might replace Golurk with one though.
Regigigas is a monster, the damn thing's unreplaceable.
I've yet to run into a problem running 3 ghosts, but again I'll probably cut it to 2. No other pokemon can run that ridiculous Froslass set sadly.

I really think banded Golurk would be better on this (abomanation of a) team you've already paralysed 8/9ths of the game roughly, you don't need to boost your speed further.
Knock off on Machamp would probably be better too. It adds to the utility of both Machamp and the team while still taking out Chandy.
You got a point, I'll try both out.

Please have fun with this below 1400... And not a ranking higher.
Oh dear, how dare I make a team that's fun to use and not care about ranking. Shame on me.
I'll send ya the screenshot when I hit 1401.

Haha I wasn't saying that because the team is incompetent. I'm saying it because I don't want to run into it ever in my life. The 1400 was for me to be safe, my friend. :}

Well hopefully you can prevent a burn by predicting an incoming will-o-wisp and substituting, but if that's not possible you could always switch in sableye to get burned. Doesn't effect it much. When it comes to scald tho, just hope they can't move lol. Regigigas isn't effected too bad by burn either seeing as return is just to slowly chip away at the opposing pokemon anyways and you'll still do around 25% even with a burn if slow start's off.

I smiled at Big Jan and your signature. Substitute tears this thing apart, and things immune to paralysis also hurt it. But nice lil team, even better than your other one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)