ORAS OU Lopunny Balance

Hey everyone! I haven't played Pokemon in a while and as I'm currently in Spring break I've decided to take it up once again. So, here is the team that I've created to start once again. I usually played Ubers, but I've decided to dabble in some OU to start off again. I'll appreciate all help for this team as it has definitely been a while since I've actually played in any tiers.

Sets changed:
Hoopa-Unbound @ Life Orb
Ability: Magician
EVs: 160 Atk / 98 SpA / 252 Spe
Lonely Nature Hasty Nature
IVs: 29 HP
- Hyperspace Fury - Dark Pulse
- Drain Punch
- Gunk Shot
- Psychic

Latios @ Choice Scarf Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Trick Hidden Power Fire
- Defog Roost

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 214 HP / 252 Def / 8 44 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

Talonflame @ Liechi Berry Sharp Beak
Ability: Gale Wings
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz
- Natural Gift Swords Dance
- Roost

Hoopa-Unbound @ Life Orb
EVs: 160 Atk / 96 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Gunk Shot
- Drain Punch
- Psychic
With balance and stall teams being found on all parts of the ladder, I've decided to put Hoopa-Unbound on the team. This Life Orb set isn't made to take out quicker threats. Instead it's goal is to take out various walls and hit hard on switches. The mixed set allows for Hoop-Unbound to become a wallbreaker. The four moves chosen here provide coverage for nearly all the types. Dark Pusle was chosen over Hyperspace Fury to take advantage of Hoopa-Unbound's special attack stat and it's ability to 2HKO Skarmory. Drain Punch is especially useful for Chansey/Blissey while providing recovery from Life Orb damage. Psychic is useful for Physical walls, such as Rotom, or bulky Pokemon like Chestnaught, Venusaur, and Conkeldurr.

Lopunny @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
Happiness: 0
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Frustration
- Fake Out
- Ice Punch
The Pokemon the team is based around. A powerful physical threat. Here is the standard Lopunny without any deviation. High Jump Kick is Lopunny's strongest fighting STAB. Frustration provides a strong Normal STAB with added coverage thanks to Scrappy. Fake out is when mega evolving to get a free flinch, or to get free damage off on an opposing scarf pokemon. Power-Up Punch was chosen over Ice Punch as the team needed a win condition. Ice Punch was chosen over Power-Up Punch and any other elemental punches for coverage against Dragon, Flying, and Ground types. I do not need another physical Pokemon to set up as I have Talonflame for its role as late game physical sweeper.

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psychic
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Roost
The team is lacking a strong special attacker. Enter Latios, one of the best special attackers in the tier. Draco Meteor is ubiquitous. Drop a Draco never fails to hit anything hard after all. Psyshock is used to hit fighting types and special walls which want to come in on a Draco Meteor. Hidden Power Fire is used to hit Steel types such as Ferrothorn hard. Roost is used to recover from damage from opposing Pokemon and Life Orb damage.

Excadrill @ Leftovers
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 HP / 224 SpD / 32 Spe
Careful Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Stealth Rock
In order for the team to be considered a balance team, it needs two walls to switch into moves and take minimal damage. Here is my special wall, Excadrill. It has Rapid Spin for getting rid of Hazards, especially Stealth Rock for Talonflame. Earthquake is used to deal with Manectric, which the team otherwise has problems with. Iron Head also deals with a fairy weakness, especially Diancie. Stealth Rocks are hazards to set on my opponents side of the field.

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
EVs: 214 HP / 252 Def / 44 Spe
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split
The physical wall to be couple with Heatran must have great synergy with it. Hippowdown and Landorus wouldn't have worked as they allow a significant water weakness on the team. Instead, I chose Rotom. Rotom and Heatran work especially well together as they can account for each other's weaknesses. Again, here is a standard moveset. Volt Switch allows for electric STAB and provides for momentum to be gained on switches. Hydro Pump is a powerful water STAB. Will-O-Wisp provides repeated damage and cripples physical Pokemon. Pain Split allows Rotom to recover on a myriad of Pokemon coupled with leftovers at Rotom has especially low base HP. 44 speed EVs are used here to outspeed and burn Azumarill.

Talonflame @ Sharp Beak
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz
- Swords Dance
- Roost
To round out the team, I needed physical priority. Talonflame with Gale Wings provides this. as it is able to outspeed and revenge kill opposing fast and Choice Scarf Pokemon. Brave Bird and Flare Blitz are two strong physical STAB moves with excellent coverage found on most Talonflame. Roost is used to regain HP from hazards or repeated recoil from these moves. Swords Dance was chosen here as Talonflame can become a formidable late game physical sweeper. Once it sets up, it is ready to spring into action and deal with the rest of my opponent's team.
Hoopa-Unbound @ Life Orb
Hasty Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Gunk Shot
- Drain Punch
- Psychic

Lopunny @ Lopunnite
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Frustration
- Fake Out
- Ice Punch

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Roost

Excadrill @ Leftovers
Careful Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Stealth Rock

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
EVs: 214 HP / 252 Def / 44 Spe
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

Talonflame @ Sharp Beak
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz
- Swords Dance
- Roost

Thank you for spending the time rating my team!

Last edited:
yo this is a nice lopunny balence team and i will try to make my changes to keep ur team as balenced as possible.

First up i notice how dianice-mega just gets a kill everytime its gets a good matchup. This is why i recommend using jirachi over heatran. Jirachi can still get up rocks and deal with fairy types like clef and still spam toxic like heatran and at the same time is a better check for diancie-mega as it takes the hits better. Jirachi can also help ur team better vs mega alakazam, gardevoir-mega and altaria.

Another thing you should run is jolly over adamant on your talonflame. Jolly talonflame can help u outspeed things like,weavile and raikou so u can hit them first before they can hit you.

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- Stealth Rock
- Body Slam / Toxic (Toxic is nice to use against most switch ins like Hippowdon or Slowbro)
- U-turn

Changes In short:
>
allows team to have a better answer to diancie-mega and gardevoir-mega while still checking faries getting rocks and spamming toxic
Jolly> Adamant
allows u to outspeed things like raikou/weavile

Ill come back to this team tmr im kinda rushing threw cuz i need 2 sleep lol nice team tho and i hope i helped ^_^

Ehy nice team!
My suggest is to change Jolly>Adamant Nature on
is a better option, because it allow Talonflame to outspeed Magnezone, thundurus and specifically raikou. Sword Dance is a good option for the team because give you a second win con.
Talonflame @ Liechi Berry/Sharp Beak
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz
- Natural Gift/Sword Dance
- Roost

I think that Power Up Punch>Ice Punch on
is a better option: your team does not have a real wincon and Ice Punch is useless because hit only Garchomp and Landorus that are a not problem for the team.
Lopunny @ Lopunnite
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Frustration
- Fake Out
- Power up Punch

Charizard Y destroy this team and Talonflame need to Defog, Latios is not enough, i think that Life Orb>Choice Scarf and Roost>Trick help you vs this big problem.
latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Roost
- Defog

I think that Hippodown>Heatran is a good option: Your Team is a really weak at Manectric and although Heatran SpD help you not enough, Hippodown i a good control for this weakness and check opponed Lopunny that are very annoyng for this team. The Spread evoid the 2HKO from Thundurus and Manectric.
Hippowdon @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 144 Def / 112 SpD
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Slack Off
- Stone Edge

I think that the Better option is Excadrill>Latios and SpecialDef Talonflame because Exadrill help you vs Fairy that destroy this Team, is a good revegekiller, check Kyurem-B that is a very threat for the team. Talonflame is Sdef for check Charizard Y that otherwise destroy the team.
Excadrill @ Life Orb
Ability: Sand Rush
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide
- Rapid Spin
(The Jolly nature allow you to outspeed Gyarados-mega after 2 Dragon Dance)

Talonflame
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpD / 8 Spe
Careful Nature
- Acrobatics
- Roost
- Bulk Up
- Will-O-Wisp

Team Complete with 1 option:
Talonflame @ Liechi Berry
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz
- Natural Gift
- Roost

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 216 Def / 44 Spe
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

Lopunny @ Lopunnite
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Frustration
- Fake Out
- Power up Punch

latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Roost
- Defog

Hippowdon @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Slack Off
- Stone Edge

Hoopa-Unbound @ Life Orb
Lonely Nature
- Hyperspace Fury
- Drain Punch
- Gunk Shot
- Psychic

Team Complete with a Second Option:
Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

Lopunny @ Lopunnite
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Frustration
- Fake Out
- Power up Punch

Hoopa-Unbound @ Life Orb
Lonely Nature
- Hyperspace Fury
- Drain Punch
- Gunk Shot
- Psychic

Hippowdon @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Slack Off
- Stone Edge

Talonflame
Careful Nature
- Acrobatics
- Roost
- Bulk Up
- Will-O-Wisp

Excadrill @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide
- Rapid Spin

hope help you :)

Last edited:
Yo this is a solid team that I can definitely see doing really well on the OU ladder. I agree basically with the points said above.
For one I would definitely go with SD Talonflame With a Jolly Nature over your current set. Your team needs a win-con and this functions very well. The Jolly nature is needed to outspeed stuff like weavile, raikou, thundurus, etc. I understand your logic with the current berry but a super-effective natural gift grass will actually do less than a STAB Brave Bird unless BB is resisted or Natural Gift Grass is 4x super effective. The only instances i see this happening is against Quagsire and Rhyperior which are both very rare in OU and both of which other teammates do a good job breaking.
You already have a very fast mon with Mega Lopunny and with a new Jolly Talonflame I would recommend changing Latios to Life Orb Roost.
What this provides you with is a much more reliable Keldeo and Charizard Y check as well as being able to defog without being locked into 1 move.

Changes in Short
SD Talonflame with Jolly Nature, SD>Natural Gift. Sharp Beak>Liechi Berry
Life Orb Roost Latios > Choice Scarf

Sets
Latios @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Roost
- Defog

Talonflame @ Sharp Beak
Jolly Nature
-Swords Dance
-Brave Bird
-Flare Blitz
-Roost

But yeah nice team and good luck with it in the future.

Replacing Heatran with Excadrill allows you to pivot into Raikou without losing momentum, and still allows you to set rocks. It also allows you to fit Rapid Spin, so you don't have to run Defog on Latios. It still lets you take on Clefable (your Heatran actually loses to the more common Thunder Wave+CM variant, fire coverage on the other hand is way less popular nowadays), and thus acts as a superior check. You can also take an EQ for +0 Mega Altaria, which Heatran cannot do, and I believe that it would help your team weaken counters to Mega Lopunny more effectively.

Excadrill @ Leftovers
Careful Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Stealth Rock

32 Speed is run on Excadrill to allow you to outrun 44 spe Rotom-W and hit it with Earthquake before it can burn or Hydro Pump you.

Another change would be to run Dark Pulse over Hyperspace Fury on Hoopa-U. Hyperspace Fury is an excellent move, but Dark Pulse has one advantage over it in 2HKOing Skarmory, which checks Mega Lopunny. The ability to wear it down really helps your team. 29 HP IVs minimize Life Orb Recoil. Getting random flinches is also nice :P

Hoopa-Unbound @ Life Orb
Hasty Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Gunk Shot
- Drain Punch
- Psychic

For your team, 44 spe on Rotom-W is almost a must considering how weak you are to Azumarill - I would never risk getting swept by a BD Azumarill just because I was stingy with 44 EV points. Your only check to BD Azu is Latios (which gets Pursuited) and trying to wear it down with Mega Lopunny's Fake Out, but I do not think sacrificing a Pokemon to deal Fake Out damage, then sacrificing another is a viable way to stop this monster.

I would also run Psychic | Draco Meteor | Roost | HP Fire on Latios. HP Fire lets you lure and take out Mega Scizor, Jirachi, and Celebi, which is helpful for preparing your Mega Lopunny to clean up the opposing team. With the amount of priority (Fake Out, Brave Bird Talonflame), I do not think you need Trick Scarf Latios. Stall just cries when they see Hoopa-U, so you don't have to worry so much about that. Excadrill can also set Rocks on Mega Sableye so you don't lose the hazard battle, so your matchup against that is fine, I think. Also run 29 HP IVs for LO number.

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
IVs: 29 HP / 30 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Draco Meteor
- Psychic
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Roost

Jolly Talonflame for reasons mentioned by the above raters. Offensive SD is also probably the better set compared to Natural Gift for your team. You can handle Rotom-W with Latios very well, and you have a bunch of checks including an Excadrill that outspeeds it.

:)

Last edited:
yo this is a nice lopunny balence team and i will try to make my changes to keep ur team as balenced as possible.

First up i notice how dianice-mega just gets a kill everytime its gets a good matchup. This is why i recommend using jirachi over heatran. Jirachi can still get up rocks and deal with fairy types like clef and still spam toxic like heatran and at the same time is a better check for diancie-mega as it takes the hits better. Jirachi can also help ur team better vs mega alakazam, gardevoir-mega and altaria.

Another thing you should run is jolly over adamant on your talonflame. Jolly talonflame can help u outspeed things like,weavile and raikou so u can hit them first before they can hit you.

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- Stealth Rock
- Body Slam / Toxic (Toxic is nice to use against most switch ins like Hippowdon or Slowbro)
- U-turn

Changes In short:
>
allows team to have a better answer to diancie-mega and gardevoir-mega while still checking faries getting rocks and spamming toxic
Jolly> Adamant
allows u to outspeed things like raikou/weavile

Ill come back to this team tmr im kinda rushing threw cuz i need 2 sleep lol nice team tho and i hope i helped ^_^
Thank you for your help! I'll definitely change Talonflame to jolly now. My team is definitely weak to diancie. I will try out Jirachi along with Exadrill as the others have suggested and see which work out better.

Ehy nice team!
My suggest is to change Jolly>Adamant Nature on
is a better option, because it allow Talonflame to outspeed Magnezone, thundurus and specifically raikou. Sword Dance is a good option for the team because give you a second win con.
Talonflame @ Liechi Berry/Sharp Beak
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz
- Natural Gift/Sword Dance
- Roost

I think that Power Up Punch>Ice Punch on
is a better option: your team does not have a real wincon and Ice Punch is useless because hit only Garchomp and Landorus that are a not problem for the team.
Lopunny @ Lopunnite
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Frustration
- Fake Out
- Power up Punch

Charizard Y destroy this team and Talonflame need to Defog, Latios is not enough, i think that Life Orb>Choice Scarf and Roost>Trick help you vs this big problem.
latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Roost
- Defog

I think that Hippodown>Heatran is a good option: Your Team is a really weak at Manectric and although Heatran SpD help you not enough, Hippodown i a good control for this weakness and check opponed Lopunny that are very annoyng for this team. The Spread evoid the 2HKO from Thundurus and Manectric.
Hippowdon @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Slack Off
- Stone Edge

I think that the Better option is Excadrill>Latios and SpecialDef Talonflame because Exadrill help you vs Fairy that destroy this Team, is a good revegekiller, check Kyurem-B that is a very threat for the team. Talonflame is Sdef for check Charizard Y that otherwise destroy the team.
Excadrill @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide
- Rapid Spin
(The Jolly nature allow you to outspeed Gyarados-mega after 2 Dragon Dance)

Talonflame
Careful Nature
- Acrobatics
- Roost
- Bulk Up
- Will-O-Wisp

Team Complete with 1 option:
Talonflame @ Liechi Berry
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz
- Natural Gift
- Roost

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 216 Def / 44 Spe
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

Lopunny @ Lopunnite
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Frustration
- Fake Out
- Power up Punch

latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Roost
- Defog

Hippowdon @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Slack Off
- Stone Edge

Hoopa-Unbound @ Life Orb
Lonely Nature
- Hyperspace Fury
- Drain Punch
- Gunk Shot
- Psychic

Team Complete with a Second Option:
Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

Lopunny @ Lopunnite
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Frustration
- Fake Out
- Power up Punch

Hoopa-Unbound @ Life Orb
Lonely Nature
- Hyperspace Fury
- Drain Punch
- Gunk Shot
- Psychic

Hippowdon @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Slack Off
- Stone Edge

Talonflame
Careful Nature
- Acrobatics
- Roost
- Bulk Up
- Will-O-Wisp

Excadrill @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide
- Rapid Spin

hope help you :)
Thanks for the advice! You bring very good points and changes to the team. Ultimately, I will try out Excadrill while chaning Talonflame to jolly. I will look into using Power Up Punch as you are definitely correct in having a win condition at the end. Instead of replacing Heatran with Hippowdown, I'll try replacing it with Excadrill. To get up Rocks, deal with Manectric, and to get rid of Hazards. Also, while changing Rotom to 44 speed, what should I reduce? I was thinking of HP since it only goes down a few points rather than defense.

Replacing Heatran with Excadrill allows you to pivot into Raikou without losing momentum, and still allows you to set rocks. It also allows you to fit Rapid Spin, so you don't have to run Defog on Latios. It still lets you take on Clefable (your Heatran actually loses to the more common Thunder Wave+CM variant, fire coverage on the other hand is way less popular nowadays), and thus acts as a superior check. You can also take an EQ for +0 Mega Altaria, which Heatran cannot do, and I believe that it would help your team weaken counters to Mega Lopunny more effectively.

Excadrill @ Leftovers
Careful Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Stealth Rock

32 Speed is run on Excadrill to allow you to outrun 44 spe Rotom-W and hit it with Earthquake before it can burn or Hydro Pump you.

Another change would be to run Dark Pulse over Hyperspace Fury on Hoopa-U. Hyperspace Fury is an excellent move, but Dark Pulse has one advantage over it in 2HKOing Skarmory, which checks Mega Lopunny. The ability to wear it down really helps your team. 29 HP IVs minimize Life Orb Recoil. Getting random flinches is also nice :P

Hoopa-Unbound @ Life Orb
Hasty Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Gunk Shot
- Drain Punch
- Psychic

For your team, 44 spe on Rotom-W is almost a must considering how weak you are to Azumarill - I would never risk getting swept by a BD Azumarill just because I was stingy with 44 EV points. Your only check to BD Azu is Latios (which gets Pursuited) and trying to wear it down with Mega Lopunny's Fake Out, but I do not think sacrificing a Pokemon to deal Fake Out damage, then sacrificing another is a viable way to stop this monster.

I would also run Psychic | Draco Meteor | Defog | HP Fire on Latios. HP Fire lets you lure and take out Mega Scizor, Jirachi, and Celebi, which is helpful for preparing your Mega Lopunny to clean up the opposing team. With the amount of priority (Fake Out, Brave Bird Talonflame), I do not think you need Trick Scarf Latios. Stall just cries when they see Hoopa-U, so you don't have to worry so much about that. Excadrill can also set Rocks on Mega Sableye so you don't lose the hazard battle, so your matchup against that is fine, I think. Also run 29 HP IVs for LO number.

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
IVs: 29 HP / 30 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Draco Meteor
- Psychic
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Defog

Jolly Talonflame for reasons mentioned by the above raters. Offensive SD is also probably the better set compared to Natural Gift for your team. You can handle Rotom-W with Latios very well, and you have a bunch of checks including an Excadrill that outspeeds it.

:)
Wow you make some excellent points. Having a real mixed Hoopa-Unbound with speed definitely seems more useful than the current set I have. I am going to try out all of these. Instead of having Latios with defog, I am going to put Roost as Excadrill will be able to get rid of hazards for me.

Yo this is a solid team that I can definitely see doing really well on the OU ladder. I agree basically with the points said above.
For one I would definitely go with SD Talonflame With a Jolly Nature over your current set. Your team needs a win-con and this functions very well. The Jolly nature is needed to outspeed stuff like weavile, raikou, thundurus, etc. I understand your logic with the current berry but a super-effective natural gift grass will actually do less than a STAB Brave Bird unless BB is resisted or Natural Gift Grass is 4x super effective. The only instances i see this happening is against Quagsire and Rhyperior which are both very rare in OU and both of which other teammates do a good job breaking.
You already have a very fast mon with Mega Lopunny and with a new Jolly Talonflame I would recommend changing Latios to Life Orb Roost.
What this provides you with is a much more reliable Keldeo and Charizard Y check as well as being able to defog without being locked into 1 move.

Changes in Short
SD Talonflame with Jolly Nature, SD>Natural Gift. Sharp Beak>Liechi Berry
Life Orb Roost Latios > Choice Scarf

Sets

Latios @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Roost
- Defog

Talonflame @ Sharp Beak
Jolly Nature
-Swords Dance
-Brave Bird
-Flare Blitz
-Roost

But yeah nice team and good luck with it in the future.
I'm definitely using both of these sets. For trying out one version of the team, I'll be using HP Fire on Latios instead of Defog. Two other people in this thread recommended Excadrill, so I will be using the Specially defensive set one of them provided which has Rapid spin. So, I'll have a great way to remove hazards while getting up rocks and dealing with other threats!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)