List of released Dream World Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
What unconfirmed Drifloon? That has been on Serebii's list for a while if I'm not mistaken. I'm not hating or anything, I just feel like it might be wasted effort on his part.

What unconfirmed Drifloon? That has been on Serebii's list for a while if I'm not mistaken. I'm not hating or anything, I just feel like it might be wasted effort on his part.
The First Post said:
List of pokemon that 'should' have been released but haven't been confirmed on smogon.

*#123 Scyther (Small Forrest)
(Male) (Female)

*#239 Elekid (Small Forrest)
(Male) (Female)

*#425 Drifloon (Open Sky)
(Male) (Female)
And pssssshhhhh going to Serebii's dream page? That's just crazy talk.

would love to find elekid, wouldn't mind getting an other electivire from the ground up haha ^^;; perhaps having my ds stolen and getting a new one was a good thing(stolen ds was returned)
I haven't seen anything new yet tho, only just got access to the windswept sky today XD

Oh snap y'all
Serebii said:
Fblahblahblah Pokemon Cafe blahblah C-Gear skin blah blah Dream Items~ blahblah play a minigame for one of the following Pokémon; Poliwhirl with the Swift Swim ability, a Smeargle with the Moody ability, an Eevee with the Anticipation ability or a Burmy with the Overcoat ability.
I wonder if the Male only thing will be dropped for this? Burmy and all...

Oh snap y'all

I wonder if the Male only thing will be dropped for this? Burmy and all...
Even if it was male only, that'd still give every Eeveelution Baton Pass, which would be nice on MB Espeon to lol at Pursuiters and create evil BP chains.

MOODY SMEARGLE? OH BOY HERE WE GO

Do I have to buy any crazy guide to get it?
Ummm, let's see

Double checking serebii, it looks like you're given a code from a Pokemon Center, and it looks like that one code gives you a new catalog full of items and a house, a c-gear skin and access to the minigame?
Maybe it will be in a pamphlet like the Audino C-Gear skin?

Or the mini-game is for everyone who knows

It seems to me that they are dropping the male-only thing for this event. Burmy has various forms, Poliwhirl is being released (the male-only pokemon have been traditionally fully evolved, just look at Mamoswine and Togekiss), and Eevee is finally out. We can only hope.

It seems to me that they are dropping the male-only thing for this event.
Why do you say that? Did you see/hear something that would suggest it wouldn't be male-only or is it just a guess?
(the male-only pokemon have been traditionally fully evolved, just look at Mamoswine and Togekiss)
Croagunk and the starters say hi.

Also, why isn't glameow listed in the OP (under unconfirmed), both serebii and bulbapedia list it as appearing in Pleasant Forest after 7500 points.

Only reason I say there's a slight chance of not being 100% male is because of Burmy
which...he...said in the very next sentence as part of his reasoning

Why do you say that? Did you see/hear something that would suggest it wouldn't be male-only or is it just a guess?

Croagunk and the starters say hi.

Also, why isn't glameow listed in the OP (under unconfirmed), both serebii and bulbapedia list it as appearing in Pleasant Forest after 7500 points.
Burmy for one. Second, the starters are exceptions, as they have generally been mascots for the series. Would you expect GF to release their fully evolved forms when showcasing a new aspect of the games?

Burmy for one. Second, the starters are exceptions, as they have generally been mascots for the series. Would you expect GF to release their fully evolved forms when showcasing a new aspect of the games?
Though there's still the oddity of Croagunk
And we're getting Porygon1

And the Eeveelutions were done so there'd be a variety, allowing different people to get different ones and visually distinctness and blahblahblah

So the only ones left are Mamoswine and Togekiss (which kind of makes sense as the "Blessing" Pokemon and being given to you on your birthday) to fit your "fully evolved" theory

Aren't Mamoswine, Togekiss, and Croagunk all anime-based?
Croagunk maybe but Togekiss & Mamoswine are completely unrelated to that in their promotions (though, yes, they were owned by Dawn).
Mamoswine was just randomly given away in a magazine a few months ago (well after BW started and Dawn was out of sight & mind) and, shoot, I don't think Togekiss was ever officially shown off. It's just given to you as a birthday blessing.

Team Rocket Elite

Data Integration Thought Entity
is a Top Researcher Alumnus
I just saw a Male Scyther in the forest. I have over 16000 points since it was my Japanese version account. I forgot to take a screenshot, though.

Huh, didn't know Bulbapedia had lists. And looking through them and everything, I might have been the first to report Last Resort Zigzagoon. Huh.

Anyhow, new haul, etc., not much in the way of surprises.

--------

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/3756/dw429page1.png
(Magikarp to Buizel from Sparkling Sea, Chatot to Swablu from Windswept Sky)

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/6143/dw429page2.png
(All from Windswept Sky)

(Page 3 skipped since it's another repeat of what's been stated in this topic before)

--

Image 1 confirmations:
Magikarp with Splash

Image 2 confirmations:
Skarmory with Drill Peck
Tropius with Leech Seed

According to Serebii, the following Pokemon are going to be released through the "Pokemon Cafe" promotion:

- Poliwhirl with Swift Swim
- Smeargle with Moody
- Eevee with Anticipation
- Burmy with Overcoat

Here's hoping they can be female... Magic Bounce Espeon with Baton Pass anyone?

edit: nvm, Eevee learns it via level up. :D

Hi, just got a few Pokemon with moves that aren't listed in the OP list.

- Ledyba (Sky Area) with Comet Punch.
- Clamperl (Sea Area) with Aqua Ring.
- Seaking (Sea Area) with Water Pulse.

- Relicanth (Sea Area) with Water Gun.
- Buisel (Sea Area) with Slash.

I think that's all that hasn't been listed yet. I don't know what my Dream World points are, but I just unlocked the Sea Area today so I'm only just above whatever that amount is.

You can check how many points you have by clicking on the Profile button in the GL main page and then clicking the Dream World tab.

But it seems like you have over 5000 points.

I apologize for the amateurish question, but is there a certain limit on how many times you can leave and revisit the Island of Dreams in one Dream World hour?

I notice after a certain number of times, items and Pokemon no longer appear in the Island.

Thanks in advance.

Actually? Funny thing. Every time I keep going until I hit a dead trip or until I run low on time.

...I have only had a dead trip twice. And both times they happened when I did something that wasn't "go straight to the island of dreams again" (One time it was visiting other houses to water berries, the other was swapping stuff on my trade shelf" I don't know if this is coincidence and don't take my word for this. But since I've cranked out 5-6 trips normally and 7 trips max, and the times I've had dead zones popped up around 4-5, well, I'm looking for the only thing that's related and all.

Anyhow, this round sucked, not a single female. I'll have 10,000 tomorrow though (Though if I find anything from that category is another story)

New format, since things are dwindling here.

--------

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/8934/dw430page1.png
http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/9171/dw430page2.png
(Page 3 only had confirmed stuff again)

--

Image 1 stuff (All from Sparkling Sea):
Tentacool with Acupressure (Egg move)
Kabuto with Flail
Tentacool with Giga Drain (Previous Gen TM)

Image 2 stuff:
Feebas (from Sparkling Sea) with Splash
Shellos (from Sparkling Sea) with Mud-Slap (Level up move)
Male Scyther (from Pleasant Forest) with Baton Pass
Growlithe (from Pleasant Forest) with Bite
Electrike (from Pleasant Forest) with Ice Fang

SPECIAL NOTE: Huh, previous confirmation picture had an East Sea Shellos, while I had a West Sea one pop up. Not surprised that they're both there, but possibly worth noting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)