List of Released Dream World Pokemon Mark II

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Wait what about released Unova Pokemon?
OP said:
Q: Why are there no Generation V pokemon on this list?
A: Most overworld sprites of Unova pokemon are not programmed in the game. Therefore it's very unlikely that any DW Gen V pokemon will be found before the release of the expansion(if ever).

RELEASED THROUGH IN-GAME EVENTS

#518 Musharna (Dream Yard)
- Defense Curl
- Lucky Chant
- Psybeam
- Hypnosis

#555 Darmanitan (Desert Resort)
- Thrash
- Belly Drum
- Flare Blitz
- Hammer Arm
those are the only ones and their pre-evolutions

alphatron

Volt turn in every tier! I'm in despair!
Remember that box art Pokemon poll in Japan? According to serebii, Rayquaza won and pikachu made second place. The event Rayquaza will be released with extreme speed, dragon pulse, another move I can't remember, and v-create. It will be interesting to see v-create Rayquaza under sunli-OH WAIT.

Codraroll

Cod Mod
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
*whistles*

There goes the Ferrothorn, at least. Forretress doesn't look as happy either, but if you're using Forretress against Rayquaza in the first place, it probably doesn't matter if it has V-create or not anyway.

Remember that box art Pokemon poll in Japan? According to serebii, Rayquaza won and pikachu made second place. The event Rayquaza will be released with extreme speed, dragon pulse, another move I can't remember, and v-create. It will be interesting to see v-create Rayquaza under sunli-OH WAIT.
WHAT DID YOU JUST DO

Too bad Air Lock negates V-Create's sun boost but still, ExtremeSpeed + V-Create will be fun to watch. Screw the speed drops, I HAVE PRIORITY

PS the last move is hyper beam :P

Serebii mentions the Rayquaza being a store gift? Does this mean its a Japanese Pokemon Center event?

Questionable: Rayquaza has Sunny Day in its movepool to maybe pair with V-Create...

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Rayquaza's ability makes the boosting and dropping effects of weather useless. So V-Create in the Sun is the same as V-Create in no weather.

erisia

Innovative new design!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
On the plus side, Rain teams now also get access to a ridiculously powerful V-Create even whilst Rain is up...

Poor SunQuaza. :I Still awesome though.

I just got on Pokemon GL (have been slacking...) and saw the Lucario and Mamoswine events are listed now. I know neither is particularly useful, but does anyone have clarification on these? It seems like you need to buy another Black/White for Lucario and look for a code somewhere on Pokemon.com for Mamo?

SD/Extremespeed/V-create/Earthquake or Outrage seems like a pretty promising set for Rayquaza. V-create might be a bit overkill considering Rayquaza already can use Overheat to fry Skarmory and other steels, however.

But V-Create has (slightly) better accuracy, and will deal a number to predicted switch ins... I'm not an Uber player, but i guess Lugia can take an overheat + outrage and paralyze Quaza back, but i guess it wont be able to tank +2 V-Create and a +2 ES...

I'm not sure about Lugia tanking/not tanking the moves, and i cant calc atm (iphone), but i think you got my point...

Stratos

Banned deucer.
On the plus side, Rain teams now also get access to a ridiculously powerful V-Create even whilst Rain is up...
V-ray will be most helpful IMO on rain teams more than sun, because ferrothorn is always such a dick to them. until now *teehee*

Stratos

Banned deucer.
Fire Blast Rayquaza utterly destroys Ferrothorn as well. I honestly don't see the point in using V-Create.
On a DD set, the speed drop is offset by the boost, it gets the +1 unlike FB, and it has the exact same power as Outrage without the locking effect. Frankly I fail to see why you would neglect to run it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)