Status
Not open for further replies.

sundays

tired dreaming
is a Tiering Contributor
hosted by sundays and Novax, approved by Rage

Welcome back to The Limit Break Series!

1000033312.png

Hello everyone! In this double elimination tournament, players are to build teams that do not surpass a given specific BST limit i.e. sum of BST of all Pokemon on a team should not exceed the given limit. Each round will have a different format (ranging from officials to OMs to oldgens) with a different limit and the battles will be best-of-threes. This tournament is part of the APTH Circuit hosted by the A Place To Hangout discord server!
Limit Break
-Players build teams based on a given total BST limit each round.
-Sum of BST of all the Pokemon on a team should not exceed the limit.
-Each round will be in a different format (can be anything ranging from official formats to oldgen formats to OMs) and will have a different BST limit.
-Players can choose to have less than 6 Pokemon on their teams.
-A player entering a battle with a non-valid team (with total BST greater than limit) will be disqualified.

If there are any complex bans for a format, they'll be mentioned in the respective round's OP and challenge codes will be provided each round. All of the battles are to be played on Pokemon Showdown. Participants are expected to follow the Smogon Tournament Rules and General Guidelines, including but not limited to rules against ghosting, timer/disconnect clauses, and activity calls. Please feel free to contact me on any platform if you have any doubts.

If you wish to sign up, reply with "in" down below. Sign-Ups deadline is 31th March, Sunday at 23:59 GMT+5:30. Hope you have fun!

pEace.

hosted by sundays and Novax, approved by Rage

Welcome back to The Limit Break Series!

View attachment 618292

Hello everyone! In this double elimination tournament, players are to build teams that do not surpass a given specific BST limit i.e. sum of BST of all Pokemon on a team should not exceed the given limit. Each round will have a different format (ranging from officials to OMs to oldgens) with a different limit and the battles will be best-of-threes. This tournament is part of the APTH Circuit hosted by the A Place To Hangout discord server!
Limit Break
-Players build teams based on a given total BST limit each round.
-Sum of BST of all the Pokemon on a team should not exceed the limit.
-Each round will be in a different format (can be anything ranging from official formats to oldgen formats to OMs) and will have a different BST limit.
-Players can choose to have less than 6 Pokemon on their teams.
-A player entering a battle with a non-valid team (with total BST greater than limit) will be disqualified.

If there are any complex bans for a format, they'll be mentioned in the respective round's OP and challenge codes will be provided each round. All of the battles are to be played on Pokemon Showdown. Participants are expected to follow the Smogon Tournament Rules and General Guidelines, including but not limited to rules against ghosting, timer/disconnect clauses, and activity calls. Please feel free to contact me on any platform if you have any doubts.

If you wish to sign up, reply with "in" down below. Sign-Ups deadline is 31th March, Sunday at 23:59 GMT+5:30. Hope you have fun!

pEace.
I was told to write something funny but it is 1am and I didn't have my coffee so this is all you get
pika pika

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)