Tournament LGPE Candy LC Opening Tour (REST BANNED, $160 PRIZE) - Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
here is my attempt at a set compendium for candy lc with rest banned. the bolded pokémon are the mons that i think are primarily worth considering, the pokémon included in the set compendium but not bolded i expect to be more niche picks, and anything i didnt include here is something i view as effectively if not completely unviable. (i posted in lgpe discord a few days ago and edited based on some feedback there including adding uturn to zubat and adding alolan sandshrew as a tox immune rocks setter that can freeze fish, in general momentum prob is (a bit) more important here, compared to candy lc with rest where momentum barely does anything lol.

rest banned hasnt been played tho afaik, this is from a combination of theorymon and based on things learned from candy lc with rest, i j figured having some resource to use would be better than not.

and remember to put max avs on all your mons in the builder, and always use a +speed nature bc nature does nothing for your other stats. & have fun ~ (idk exactly when round 1 will be up tbc but prob within a few days)

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)