Lexicon: The World of Antirrio

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 hours left to do this!
Let's rock.

Reading through each of the articles to make sure I don't make any inconsistencies.

EDIT: Err, I kind of lost my addition due to the time-out and didn't have the hindsight to put it on word first.

I'll do it later tomorrow or you can take me out if you want.

TAY

You and I Know
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well tangerine PM'd me today since I hadn't written my article, only to find that he never gave me an account (nor did he ever tell me I am in the game, lol). But all went well as I spent three hours straight pumping out an informative and professional work on the tooble.

I'm pretty sure that mine is most ridiculous so far.

Holy hell TAY. That was probably the most bizarre and random article I've seen, and it is completely off base with the rest of the articles. You also gave a ton of other articles that need filled in. Way to shake things up!

Good luck working that in there everyone.

TAY

You and I Know
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Oh are we planning on filling every last link in?

If so, "uh oh".

(If that is the case, I am going to remove the links to arbitrary non-existent areas of the brain...we have better things to do than that lol)

Tangerine

Where the Lights Are
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
...and that's the end of Round 1. Great job on the articles, and I really appreciate Onii making that time line so I didn't have to >_>;

To summarize, I think there's one significant point that needs to be covered for round 2.

Antirrio is "colonized" at a specific point... which would mean that they have spacefaring technology which is likely inconsistent with the concepts behind quite a few of the articles here. What happened between those points to make them literally "reset" their technology? We also have mentions of nuclear power plants in the Fishes article... which means that we need to reconcile this or at least, make it more consistent.

Anyway, Letters for this round.

Raikage - Z
Gmax - B
Toothache - C
Brain - X
Kumar - F
Obi - O
Thorns - H
Dogfish44 - E
moot - L
GTS - N
Hipmonlee - J
Imran - W
LegacyRaider - V
TAY - Y
darkie - A
Sir Lu - T
Myriad - L
LonelyNess - D
Onii - I
(If I forgot anyone, please PM me ASAP... I'm really sleepy right now x_x)

Round 2 Deadline is April 12th, 11:59 PM CST.

If you cannot meet the deadline, contact me in advance.
RBGolbat, Misaki-Chi, and evan, let me know when you guys are not busy enough to get back into the game. You guys can rejoin anytime - and I'll extend this to anyone else who wants to play :P

Please check http://www.whitecosmos.com/lexicon/index.php?title=Special:WantedPages to see what articles you "need" to do.

Legacy Raider

sharpening his claws, slowly
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Other commitments have really been piling up and I have a very busy couple of weeks coming up =/. I'm going to ask to be withdrawn from the game for a couple of rounds at least. I'll hopefully try and come back when I have more time and write up more of these articles.

I have some pretty serious work commitments at the moment so my article may be a bit later then the deadline. Might still make the deadline, but probably not. Sorry about this.

Erm go ahead and sub me out. I'll finish up Maiden, but there won't be anymore linked-to pages so it's good as is in terms of pages that need to be written.

Tangerine

Where the Lights Are
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I would prefer it if the other remaining players would respond to this message and give me a report on the ETA on when they can get their articles done.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)