League of Legends: Let's Talk About uhhh??

Liandrys is stupid on Vel'Koz. How is it better than void in any way?
in addition to, not in place of

considering the core AP build consists of about 3 items (Athene's/Rabadon's/Void Staff) there's always two open spots for two wild card items, from Zhonya's to Liandry's to Lich Bane etc. Liandry's just seems like a good 4th (5th after boots) item for him.

in addition to, not in place of

considering the core AP build consists of about 3 items (Athene's/Rabadon's/Void Staff) there's always two open spots for two wild card items, from Zhonya's to Liandry's to Lich Bane etc. Liandry's just seems like a good 4th (5th after boots) item for him.
Zhonya's is pretty good on him if not a must due to being extremely immobile, so that leaves one item slot where you should probably grab a defensive item.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Considering Vel'Koz will benefit from CDR, Morello's, or even DFG, would be strong items on him. DFG will only be used against someone diving your backline since you should never be in range to hit their backline, but it provides a lot of AP and some CDR and helps you burst down a tank or assassin. Morello's is very strong on him, not that he particularly needs the Fae Charm but he will love 20% CDR and all his spells are AOE, letting him apply the healing debuff very easily. Q is sort of debatable AOE but it can hit 3 targets.

1. WE
2. GMB
3. TPA
4. KTB
5. C9
6. IG
7. FNC
8. M

Millennium are locked for last, fnc looks like garbage still and kt b are also in a slump. TPA might be bad too, they didn't even make worlds last season and they play in one of the weakest regions. Unfortunately a lot of these teams are not the best representatives from their region right now. C9 are definitely weaker than CLG at the moment, iG is hot garbage, KT B might not be top 8 in Korea (before anyone comments on this, skt k ozone blaze are clear top 3, both najin teams > bullets, Samsung blue kta and skt s might be better), and fnc and m.... nuff said.

Last edited:
I don't follow leagues other than LCS, so I have no idea about Chinese or SEA/Tai teams. I think KTB are second to SKT in korea so... (not any more though according to above?)

GMB
KTB
WE
IG
C9
FNC
TPA
M

Triangles

Big Stew
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
Hi all, I've been playing a bit of AD Sion recently. I'd just like to ask if there's any way in which you can bind your Rav Hydra active to the E key and keep my passive E ability running on another key, and if so, how does one do it?

(as you may have gathered, I'm a fairly new player)

current popular build is lizard into bork or some kind of mixed tanky DPS for whatever reason

i'd assume it's mainly due to the ravage change and people realizing that eve is a very strong bruiser now

Triangles: you can go into your options and rebind your keys such that whatever item slot you tend to put hydra in is activated by "E", then bind your E skill to a different key. i wouldn't recommend this though because then you'd have to change your bindings every game and that gets annoying.

Last edited:
They made changing item and spell binds so butt simple now that I think it is managable (and a pretty interesting idea Triangles)

I was going to say "Lizard because RODAN elo" but apparently the current popular eve build goes Lizard into BoRK so there you go!

Triangles

Big Stew
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
Yea, ty for help guys. I have to say it feels really good to have Rav Hydra on E now that I sorted it - it feels like another spell, and I just have my Enrage passive running on some random key. And it's really easy to change the bindings and cast types at the start of each game for different champs as I found, especially since there's a 'restore to default' button.

also AD Sion is monstrous - the ult is obscene, and he's so tanky without even trying

the thing that always set apart eve as a lizard user was the ability to apply it in an AoE almost constantly with Hate Spike, much like spirit fire used to. as it is she only has single target attacks to proc it in melee range and kind of bland stats for an auto attacker

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)