Tournament LCPL week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never got a response from kingmidas
I told quote on skype with times when I was available, and I asked him several times in that same chat if you know and he said yes. If there are logs from like friday or thursday I will get them

Last edited:
Standard procedure is to VM/PM the opponent, not the team manager...
yh I know, but I figured I could trust quote. It doesn't matter for the week but I just don't wanna be assumed to be trying to bs an activity win. w.e I fucked up not responding to vm as well.

he told me that, but I was never contacted again in any other way by him or you
ok yeah I admit not making sure you knew we were playing then was my fault, but I gave a 2 hour window to just pop in. I'm just trying to defend myself so I don't look like a scumbag for this shit.

doomsday doink

v̶̱̅i̵̢̕l̶̦̈́ļ̵͗a̷̙̓g̸͈͝ę̵̎ ̵̱̌g̷̭͆û̷̦a̵̰͛ȓ̶̜d̸
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Idk what happened with the H&M LCUU match but I'd like someone to actually play it. I was never contacted and he just claimed activity after a week then was unable to play the next day. If we could arrange it so that there's an extension or if Jac subs himself in that'd be preferred but at the worst it should be a coin flip.

And if something already was decided, my bad, I haven't been on Skype a lot.

mad0ka

華々しい
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
berk was on basically the entire week minus yesterday, i'm pretty sure that's grounds for an activity. kinda unfair to wanna dispute the activity when you knew u were gonna be gone the entire week and then didn't sub until the last minute and the sub was a john

Last edited:

tcr

sage of six tabs
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I'm p sure Mambo didn't know he wouldn't have access to internet to fight, H&M never even made contact with Mambo in the first place, so at most it would be a tie, but we subbed. Subbed on Friday, and Praj was expected to play immediately, which he isn't entitled to. H&M doesn't realize that Praj is indian, and was more than likely asleep and afk on main, Quotecs does it all the time with his Quotezzz alt. We subbed, not our fault your guy only had 1 day he could play and then was off, he isnt titled to act.

Ps: you can't call an activity win if neither person schedules. Its a coinflip at that case, but we subbed and presented our player. If h&m wasnt able to play when praj was, a sub should be necessary.

Berks

has a Calm Mind
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I actually scheduled with praj after a while, and sat in the LC room as praj appeared, challenged him, was talking with him, and then he left the fucking room

E: Look, I'll admit that not scheduling with Mambo after I didn't see him the first couple of days was a dumbass move. He and i are on a lot so i didnt really think to do it. However, praj legit johned me twice, the last actually being scheduled, and I was on for at least an hour both times

Like I really did wanna play but come on

Edit Number Two: I am fully aware Praj is Indian, which is why I sat up at 11:45 on Saturday, three (or two?) days after Praj got subbed in.

Last edited:

doomsday doink

v̶̱̅i̵̢̕l̶̦̈́ļ̵͗a̷̙̓g̸͈͝ę̵̎ ̵̱̌g̷̭͆û̷̦a̵̰͛ȓ̶̜d̸
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I literally knew nothing about H&M / praj.pran, just wanted to make sure we weren't getting an activity loss due to H&M / Mambo.

Berks

has a Calm Mind
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I literally knew nothing about H&M / praj.pran, just wanted to make sure we weren't getting an activity loss due to H&M / Mambo.
Yeah, basically as soon as you got off we started talking to praj and then he had to go eat breakfast so I waited and then he came back and I sent a challenge but then he went afk again so a bunch of us messaged him and then left and I had to go :/

Holiday

on my best behavior
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
We subbed, not our fault your guy only had 1 day he could play and then was off, he isnt titled to act.

Ps: you can't call an activity win if neither person schedules. Its a coinflip at that case, but we subbed and presented our player. If h&m wasnt able to play when praj was, a sub should be necessary.
our guy actually was available for all but 1 day to play mambo, who didn't sub until late into the week where Berk attempted to play said sub not once, but twice. Sure, he didn't schedule with Mambo so that would be grounds for a coin flip, but he did schedule with the sub who didn't battle twice as opposed to Berk not being online one day (which he mentioned multiple times in the chat that he wasn't going to be there that day so that praj would have to play asap)

also literally entire LC chat has seen berk online past week lolol

Also I'd like to point out that praj logged off while Berk was online. Then when Berk logged off, guess who just happened to log back on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)