Tournament LCPL 7 - Finals (Won by Squirtle Squad)

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Last edited:

Conni

katharsis
good luck and have fun to both teams but I'm especially rooting for squirtles!!
looking forward to some really tight matches!
SM: Kingler12345 vs OP
SM: Ninjadog13 vs Jox
SM: Corporal Levi vs Hamhamhamham
SM: soulgazer vs Rodriblutar
SM: BurntZebra vs Dundies
XY: teal6 vs majaspic22
BW: Finchinator vs Serene Grace
DPP: shiloh vs Eseque

fran17

(1999)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
i guess this time i have to do do shotouts as well, i was in an incredibly good team and we finished a good season without any remorse, im just upset about my record because i know i could've done better but before this i only knew bw because asuya never loses a balance war in it so i guess 4-2 is an ok record!!
shotouts:
17age - thx for drafting me even if you put me in the worst tier i've ever seen, you did an incredible job between managing and building/scouting that i've never seen, and you're also a nice guy :) i would only love to understand why the hell you were online at my 8am, my 3pm, my 10pm, my 2am even if you live like 6 hours behind me, do you never sleep?
heysup - lol you should've rage quitted dp 3 weeks before, your record doesn't show how much effort you put in this and i'm sad it had to end like this, but you're a king and you know it
jake - i liked the gifs you posted and you really did well, was a pleasure to team with you :)
kushalos - i know you from the oras ru time and i knew you are a great player but fuck off you didn't like one of my rmts because with rotom-w and sd lum drapion you tought i couldn't beat alomomola -.- good wins and great record btw
eternal spirit - idk but i think i was in team with you even the last 2 years iirc but you always did good, beast
fran17 - hero
tricking - this guy broken his head as a child and now he tries to tell me the wrong italian gmt -.-
vubon - yoo love you but stop being upset if you don't play, at one point i just forgot you were in the team zzz
blarajan - we share the record ^_^ and i liked your way to do
kink and kingkdot - idk who is who but you did good
kurukaito qq and major bowman - you guys didnt play too much but you were a nice presence in chat and helped with tests that i was too lazy to do!! massive work

thats all, dinasty will get his revenge soon or later. peace

Last edited:

Holiday

on my best behavior
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
SM: Kingler12345 vs OP - Kingler has the juice, but OP has the sauce.
SM: Ninjadog13 vs Jox - Picking the better player this lcpl
SM: Corporal Levi vs Hamhamhamham - Draft me next time
SM: soulgazer vs Rodriblutar - Should be a close match
SM: BurntZebra vs Dundies - Franz Kafka
XY: teal6 vs majaspic22 - Didn't get to play either of them this season but I've been impressed w/ what teal's been doing
BW: Finchinator vs Serene Grace - Dude has been playing on one this season
DPP: shiloh vs Eseque - Going with consistency

Piplup lineup is strong but hopefully SS pulls an upset. glhf everyone

churine

lunatic+
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
this is it! the final battles! who will bask in the glory of the championship?

SM: Kingler12345 vs OP - pls nerf
SM: Ninjadog13 vs Jox - JOX PLS UPLOAD MORE YOUTUBE VIDS
SM: BurntZebra vs Dundies
XY: teal6 vs majaspic22 - go for the threepeat
BW: Finchinator vs Serene Grace
DPP: shiloh vs Eseque - still think eseque is overhyped

gl teams, i rly wanna see tiebreakers for some more lcpl matches

ManOfMany

I can make anything real
is a Tiering Contributor
SM: Kingler12345 vs OP - Indian
SM: Ninjadog13 vs Jox
SM: BurntZebra vs Dundies - Dundies never loses lol
XY: teal6 vs majaspic22
BW: Finchinator vs Serene Grace - Indian
DPP: shiloh vs Eseque - Indian

someone pls tell me why brown people like tiny mons

GL both teams!

SM: Kingler12345 vs OP - HL of the finals, looking forward to see this game. I wish rng ¬¬ doesnt mess this up
SM: Ninjadog13 vs Jox - this jox kid will scout 124131 replays, build 14 teams, spend 2 hours picking wich one to use and get the win for his team... or its what was supposed but where is our hero!! we need your videos ;-;
SM: Corporal Levi vs Hamhamhamham - Im revengeful go ham guy go!
SM: soulgazer vs Rodriblutar - go rodro-kun
SM: BurntZebra vs Dundies - I said last week that Idk dundies but I just remembered that he is a pu main and pu is a cool tier. He also has a really good lcpl record
XY: teal6 vs majaspic22 - majas has more experience but it will be close looking at teals games
BW: Finchinator vs Serene Grace - this will be a close one but finch is better at mons and has more experience.
DPP: shiloh vs Eseque - I dont know any of them but Ive read that he is indian and indians are good in this game in every tour but wcop.

Jox

LCPL Champion
Thnx everyone for the time i had on showdown but I don't think I told every one this but this was the last tour I played. Work has been getting out of hand and I was almost at the point of getting a burnout after I needed to work multiple times 60/70/80hours in a row just to keep the company running. Most of the games I needed to play for the latest seasonal or lcpl were after a 12hour work shift around 1/2am while I needed to wake up early the other day to work again. Enjoying the game was hard and playing the games became a burden. Sry for my season OP and go squirtle squad!!

Fille

Afk
is a Pre-Contributor
LCPL Champion
Thnx everyone for the time i had on showdown but I don't think I told every one this but this was the last tour I played. Work has been getting out of hand and I was almost at the point of getting a burnout after I needed to work multiple times 60/70/80hours in a row just to keep the company running. Most of the games I needed to play for the latest seasonal or lcpl were after a 12hour work shift around 1/2am while I needed to wake up early the other day to work again. Enjoying the game was hard and playing the games became a burden. Sry for my season OP and go squirtle squad!!
So this is how legends die :[

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)