LC LC

Sificon

I'm not here for your entertainment
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Placeholder for art
What is Monotype Little Cup?

It's a fun and unique metagame where you get to use baby Pokemon! Little Cup is a format where everyone Pokemon on your team needs to be the first evolution in their line, and they'll be battling at level 5. Additionally, because this is monotype every Pokemon on your team must share the same type. This introduces the fun challenge of building a team with severely limited Pokemon choices while trying to cover as many things as possible. On top of this, a fair amount of mechanics and playstyle work differently than they do in other tiers, so be sure to check out the tips!

General Rules, Mechanics and Usage Tips
  • Every Pokemon must be set to level 5, be the first evolution in a line of evolutions, and all must share the same type.
  • The most useful item is Eviolite. Other useful items include Choice Scarf and Life Orb in specific situations.
  • Knock Off is hands down the most threatening move in Little Cup, removing an opponent's Eviolite severely hampers their Pokemon's defenses or ability to heal respectively.
  • Hazards such as Stealth Rock and Spikes are very important.
  • EVs work differently in Little Cup than in a standard tier. You cannot get away with running 252/252 EVs for your two most important stats. Make sure to use the sliders in the teambuilder to maximize your EVs. To farther understand these, you can use this guide.
  • Speed tiers are very narrow in Little Cup, be sure to check out the LC speed tiers when building your team and determining threats to your team.
  • Because this is monotype, as always, be sure to try to cover threats to your type as much as you can. Try to think outside the box beyond building a standard little cup team!
  • For more information about Little Cup in general, be sure to visit their forums here on Smogon.
Council
:hoppip: Sificon
:stufful: Nailec
:Deerling: Quinn
:onix: crashy
:trapinch: TTK

Banlist
Monotype LC supports the LC banlist. Anything that is listed below or is a part of the ban list means that it is banned from Mono LC metagame.

Clauses: Terastal Clause
Unbans:
Pokemon
:diglett: Diglett
:Vulpix: Vulpix
:Vulpix-Alola: Vulpix-Alola
:Porygon: Porygon
:Snivy: Snivy
Moves
Sticky Webs
Bans:
Pokemon
:Minccino: Minccino
Moves
TBD
Items
:damp rock: Damp Rock
:Icy_Rock: Icy Rock
:Heat_Rock: Heat Rock
:bright powder:Bright Powder
:lax incense:Lax Incense
:quick claw:Quick Claw
:focus band:Focus Band

/chall gen9lc @@@ sametypeclause, terastalclause, -Bright Powder, -Damp Rock, -Focus Band, -Heat Rock, -Icy Rock, -King's Rock, -Lax Incense, -Quick Claw, -Minccino, +Diglett-Base, +Growlithe-Hisui, +Porygon, +Vulpix, +Vulpix-Alola, +Snivy, +Sticky Web

Last edited by a moderator:

Sificon

I'm not here for your entertainment
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Gastly is now BANNED from Monotype LC.

The LC Council thought Gastly might be fine in Monotype LC due to the several weaknesses that Poison teams have and due to Ghost being one of the worst types out there and thus we unbanned it to see how it would perform in this meta. Turns out tho that Gasly almost perfectly can cover a lot of the weaknesses that Poison teams have and it made Poison Teams near unbeatable with the tools given with Gastly. The very Poison-centric Metagame is also clearly depicted in the Replays from the currently ongoing MOMPL. Just the existance of Gastly in the format made a lot of types very bad, because they could barely take out a Gastly and would often lose 1,2, 3 or more mons while doing so. Gastly has a clearly unhealthy impact on the tier and as such we have decided to quickban Gastly.

Last edited:

boomp

Never Give Up
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
i have a question for LC is Gligar banned or is ir legal for monotype LC? i dont know if the lc unbans been updated on the thread

TTK

Webtoon Character
is a Community Contributor
Been playing Mono LC quite a bit these past few days, perhaps you could call it prep for MWP but I've always been a fan of the format since I got into mono OMs and I think the tier is in a good place atm. A lot of the previous posts have discussed other OMs but I'll have this post focused on LC and my opinions on the types and the pokemon in the metagame.

I'll start off with a personal VR. This is going to include a type VR (we should have these more often) and a VR for pokemon of each type.

Type VR

The Best types:
1699537910143.png

1699537932397.png

The Good types:
1699538006035.png

1699538012428.png

1699538028894.png

1699538056495.png

1699538084912.png

1699538131161.png

The Average types:
1699538165612.png

1699538177301.png

1699538194830.png

1699538219708.png

1699538262835.png

1699538320624.png

Not Viable:
1699538393629.png

1699538404757.png

1699538429938.png

1699538444484.png

Water and Poison are certainly the top 2 types in the format. Water having the most mons on average means it's going to have better pokemon than the majority of other types. Water's strengths in most monotype formats continues with LC thanks to it being a solid fundamental type with good resistances and a low number of weaknesses. Water can commit to a number of playstyles, whether that's utilising :surskit: webs building an offensive team or using strong defensive pokemon like :mareanie:. Poison on the other hand is home to some of the bulkiest mons in LC like the aforementioned :mareanie:, :grimer-alola:, :foongus: and :koffing:. Poison's defensive core synergises so well and its longevity with its Regenerator core cannot be understated when LC is a fast tier where mons are going down so fast, no other typing has Poison's staying power. Poison, like Water, only possesses 2 weaknesses; Psychic is not a viable type since Flittle was banned and Poison still has counterplay vs Ground with :foongus: + :koffing:

Going onto some of the "good types", Ice is purely HO thanks to :vulpix-alola: Snow + Belly Drum :cetoddle: and matches up well vs Grass and Ground. Grass despite Poison being the best type is actually pretty good thanks to its Water matchup and its access to fast offensive pokemon like :voltorb-hisui:, :sprigatito: and :grookey:. In addition to this, Grass has the strongest hazard game in the format thanks to double spikers and removers in :toedscool: and :bramblin: and :bramblin: also being able to stop Rapid Spin, which is some types' only way of removing hazards or just some types lacking removal altogether.

The "Not Viable" types pretty much suffer from lack of mons + lack of good mons. Rock is most likely the best out of the 4, followed by Bug. These 2 in specific are going into matchup fish territory because Rock surely beats Ice and Fire quite reliably, and Dark doesn't like :growlithe-hisui: if it gets up an Agility but struggles vs Poison and is 6-0d by Grass, Water and Ground. Bug's saving grace is having the unbanned Sticky Web but only really has :larvesta: and :surskit: as the only actual good mons.

Viability Rankings
Due to LC already being a somewhat small format, with the monotype rule already dropping that number even smaller, some types have only around sub 10 pokemon, so I'll be ranking every pokemon on each type, from S rank to D rank, reserving an E rank if that pokemon is like :sunkern: level or something.

S Rank
- :larvesta: Larvesta
- :surskit: Surskit

A Rank
- :pineco: Pineco
- :nymble: Nymble
- :venonat: Venonat

C Rank
- :spinarak: Spinarak

D Rank
- :grubbin: Grubbin
- :rellor: Rellor
- :sewaddle: Sewaddle
- :snom: Snom
- :tarountula: Tarountula

E Rank
- :combee: Combee
- :kricketot: Kricketot
- :scatterbug: Scatterbug
S Rank
1. :pawniard: Pawniard
2. :vullaby: Vullaby

A Rank
3. :grimer-alola: Alolan Grimer
4. :sandile: Sandile
5. :stunky: Stunky

B Rank
6. :meowth-alola: Alolan Meowth
7. :zorua: Zorua
8. :houndour: Houndour

C Rank
9. :deino: Deino
10. :maschiff: Maschiff
11. :impidimp: Impidimp

D Rank
12. :poochyena: Poochyena
S Rank
- None

A Rank
- :axew: Axew
- :bagon: Bagon
- :frigibax: Frigibax
- :gible: Gible
- :jangmo-o: Jangmo-o

B Rank
- :deino: Deino
- :dratini: Dratini
- :dreepy: Dreepy
- :goomy: Goomy
- :noibat: Noibat

E Rank
- :applin: Applin
S Rank
- :voltorb-hisui: Hisuian Voltorb
- :magnemite: Magnemite

A Rank
- :geodude-alola: Alolan Geodude
- :wattrel: Wattrel

B Rank
- :pawmi: Pawmi
- :shinx: Shinx

C Rank
- :mareep: Mareep
- :tadbulb: Tadbulb

D Rank
- :pichu: Pichu
- :voltorb: Voltorb

E Rank
- :toxel: Toxel
- :tynamo: Tynamo
Literally 8 Pokemon so choose 6, you're not choosing :ralts: and :igglybuff:. :cleffa: has Magic Guard.
7 Pokemon this time!

You are running:
- :mienfoo: Mienfoo
- :croagunk: Croagunk
- :timburr: Timburr
- :riolu: Riolu
- :mankey: Mankey

Pick between for last:
- :crabrawler: Crabrawler
- :makuhita: Makuhita
S Rank
1. :growlithe-hisui: / :vulpix: Hisuian Growlithe and Vulpix

A Rank
3. :scorbunny: Scorbunny
4. :charmander: Charmander
5. :salandit: Salandit

B Rank
6. :chimchar: Chimchar
7. :numel: Numel
8. :cyndaquil: Cyndaquil
9. :litleo: Litleo
10. :larvesta: Larvesta
11. :houndour: Houndour
12. :fuecoco: Fuecoco

C Rank
13. :fennekin: Fennekin
14. :litwick: Litwick

D Rank
15. :charcadet: Charcadet
16. :slugma: Slugma
S Rank
- :drifloon: Drifloon
- :vullaby: Vullaby
- :wingull: Wingull

A Rank
- :wattrel: Wattrel
- :starly: Starly
- :rowlet: Rowlet

B Rank
- :noibat: Noibat
- :hoothoot: Hoothoot
- :swablu: Swablu

C Rank
- :ducklett: Ducklett
- :fletchling: Fletchling
- :hoppip: Hoppip

D Rank
- :rookidee: Rookidee
S Rank
1. :zorua-hisui: Hisuian Zorua
2. :drifloon: Drifloon

A Rank
3. :bramblin: Bramblin
4. :sandygast: Sandygast
5. :sinistea: Sinistea
6. :greavard: Greavard

B Rank
7. :gimmighoul-roaming: Gimmighoul-Roaming
8. :phantump: Phantump
9. :litwick: Litwick
10. :shuppet: Shuppet

C Rank
11. :dreepy: Dreepy
12. :poltchageist: Poltchageist

D Rank
13. :gimmighoul: Gimmighoul
S Rank
- :foongus: Foongus
- :toedscool: Toedscool

A Rank
- :bramblin: Bramblin
- :deerling: Deerling
- :grookey: Grookey
- :sprigatito: Sprigatito
- :voltorb-hisui: Voltorb-Hisui

B Rank
- :bellsprout: Bellsprout
- :phantump: Phantump
- :rowlet: Rowlet
- :snover: Snover

C Rank
- :cacnea: Cacnea
- :chespin: Chespin
- :fomantis: Fomantis
- :poltchageist: Poltchageist
- :sewaddle: Sewaddle
- :shroomish: Shroomish
- :skiddo: Skiddo
- :turtwig: Turtwig

D Rank
- :bounsweet: Bounsweet
- :capsakid: Capsakid
- :hoppip: Hoppip
- :lotad: Lotad
- :petilil: Petilil
- :seedot: Seedot
- :smoliv: Smoliv

E Rank
- :applin: Applin
- :sunkern: Sunkern
S Rank
- :toedscool: Toedscool

A Rank
- :diglett: Diglett
- :gible: Gible
- :mudbray: Mudbray
- :sandile: Sandile
- :swinub: Swinub
- :wooper: Wooper
- :wooper-paldea: Wooper-Paldea

B Rank
- :geodude: Geodude
- :hippopotas: Hippopotas
- :sandshrew: Sandshrew
- :sandygast: Sandygast
- :silicobra: Silicobra

C Rank
- :barboach: Barboach
- :numel: Numel
- :phanpy: Phanpy

D Rank
- :diglett-alola: Diglett-Alola
- :larvitar: Larvitar
S Rank
1. :vulpix-alola: Alolan Vulpix

A Rank
2. :sandshrew-alola: Alolan Sandshrew
3. :cetoddle: Cetoddle
4. :snover: Snover
5. :frigibax: Frigibax
6. :swinub: Swinub

B Rank
7. :bergmite: Bergmite
8. :cubchoo: Cubchoo

C Rank
9. :snorunt: Snorunt

E Rank
10. :snom: Snom
S Rank
- :munchlax: Munchlax
- :zorua-hisui: Zorua-Hisui

A Rank
- :deerling: Deerling
- :meowth: Meowth
- :shroodle: Shroodle
- :starly: Starly

B Rank
- :eevee: Eevee
- :litleo: Litleo
- :swablu: Swablu
- :teddiursa: Teddiursa

C Rank
- :fletchling: Fletchling
- :happiny: Happiny
- :hoothoot: Hoothoot
- :lechonk: Lechonk
- :skwovet: Skwovet
- :smoliv: Smoliv
- :yungoos: Yungoos

D Rank
- :azurill: Azurill
- :sentret: Sentret
- :slakoth: Slakoth
- :tandemaus: Tandemaus

E Rank
- :igglybuff: Igglybuff
S Rank
- :foongus: Foongus
- :mareanie: Mareanie

A Rank
- :glimmet: Glimmet
- :grimer-alola: Grimer-Alola
- :koffing: Koffing
- :salandit: Salandit
- :shroodle: Shroodle
- :stunky: Stunky

B Rank
- :bellsprout: Bellsprout
- :croagunk: Croagunk
- :varoom: Varoom
- :wooper-paldea: Wooper-Paldea

C Rank
- :ekans: Ekans
- :gulpin: Gulpin
- :skrelp: Skrelp
- :venonat: Venonat

D Rank
- :grimer: Grimer
- :spinarak: Spinarak

E Rank
- :toxel: Toxel
S Rank
- :bronzor: Bronzor

A Rank
- :gothita: Gothita
- :slowpoke: Slowpoke

B Rank
- :drowzee: Drowzee
- :hatenna: Hatenna
- :spoink: Spoink

C Rank
- :chingling: Chingling

E Rank
- :ralts: Ralts
- :slowpoke-galar: Slowpoke-Galar
S Rank
- :glimmet: Glimmet
- :growlithe-hisui: Growlithe-Hisui

A Rank
- :geodude-alola: Geodude-Alola

B Rank
- :larvitar: Larvitar
- :rockruff: Rockruff

C Rank
- :bonsly: Bonsly
- :nacli: Nacli
- :nosepass: Nosepass
- :rolycoly: Rolycoly

D Rank
- :geodude: Geodude
S Rank
- :bronzor: Bronzor
- :pawniard: Pawniard

A Rank
- :diglett-alola: Diglett-Alola
- :magnemite: Magnemite
- :tinkatink: Tinkatink

B Rank
- :cufant: Cufant
- :meowth-galar: Meowth-Galar
- :sandshrew-alola: Sandshrew-Alola
- :varoom: Varoom
S Rank
- :mareanie: Mareanie

A Rank
- :froakie: Froakie
- :quaxly: Quaxly
- :shellder: Shellder
- :slowpoke: Slowpoke
- :surskit: Surskit
- :wingull: Wingull
- :wooper: Wooper

B Rank
- :chewtle: Chewtle
- :corphish: Corphish
- :ducklett: Ducklett
- :piplup: Piplup
- :shellos: Shellos
- :skrelp: Skrelp

C Rank
- :arrokuda: Arrokuda
- :barboach: Barboach
- :buizel: Buizel
- :clauncher: Clauncher
- :finizen: Finizen
- :sobble: Sobble
- :wiglett: Wiglett

D Rank
- :finneon: Finneon
- :lotad: Lotad
- :oshawott: Oshawott
- :poliwag: Poliwag
- :psyduck: Psyduck

E Rank
- :feebas: Feebas
- :magikarp: Magikarp

I'm excited to see how this tier goes in MWP and I hope some found this post informative if you were unfamiliar with mono LC. Thanks for reading.

Attachments

TTK

Webtoon Character
is a Community Contributor
DLC2 has arrived so I have a post going over the new additions to Mono LC.
:bulbasaur:
:squirtle:
:oddish:
:tentacool:
:doduo:
:seel:
:exeggcute:
:rhyhorn:
:horsea:
:chikorita:
:totodile:
:chinchou:
:snubbull:
:porygon:
:tyrogue:
:elekid:
:magby:
:treecko:
:torchic:
:mudkip:
:trapinch:
:beldum:
:cranidos:
:shieldon:
:snivy:
:tepig:
:blitzle:
:drilbur:
:cottonee:
:scraggy:
:minccino:
:solosis:
:joltik:
:golett:
:espurr:
:inkay:
:litten:
:popplio:
:pikipek:
:dewpider:
:milcery:
:duraludon: LMAO

How Each Type Benefits in DLC2
Bug
NEW: :joltik:, :dewpider:

From my limited knowledge of LC oldgens, Dewpider was a decent pick in LC formats. Having that Fire neutrality does help Bug out but it still suffers from "Bug in LC" issues. Joltik is nice for the Water matchup as well.

Dark
NEW: :inkay:

Dark is actually one of the top types in the meta and having Inkay added into the collection is not a bad option at all. Knock Off + Superpower on a potential scarf set sounds like a good cleaner, freeing up other roles for its teammates.

Dragon
NEW: :duraludon:

Duraludon is pretty much an instant ban so Dragon doesn't get anything new, quite unfortunate!

Electric
NEW: :chinchou:, :elekid:, :blitzle:, :joltik:

Electric still posssessing the fastest mons in the metagame, having now Elekid added to the 20 Speed Club alongside Voltorb-H. It also has access to Knock Off and Supercell Slam so it's going to be very hard to switch into. Blitzle has never really been anything special and probably won't be ran and Joltik is less useful here than on Bug. Chinchou retains Scald and will be one of Electric's best defensive mons.

Fairy
NEW: :snubbull:, :cottonee:, :milcery:

Milcery isn't a real mon so let's discuss Snubbull and Cottonee. Both these mons have had a good career in LC formats, Snubbull for Intimidate and bulk while dealing out massive damage and Cottonee for being an annoying motherfucker thanks to Prankster. It loses some of its utility in Knock Off and Defog but it should still be a good mon for the type.

Fighting
NEW: :tyrogue:, :scraggy:

Tyrogue spins but otherwise is an unimpressive pokemon even by LC standards but you get back one of LC's gods Scraggy. Scraggy can pretty much do whatever you want it to do, DD, intimidate sets, etc. It got banned in SS LC so ye, Fighting has access to some of the best mons LC has ever made. Massive buff.

Fire
NEW: :magby:, :torchic:, :tepig:, :litten:

Fire has currently Growlithe-H unbanned in this format, we also got another LC god in Magby which got banned last gen for Belly Drum things and I could potentially see it getting banned again. Most types will just fold to Mach Punch + fire STAB and 19 speed on this pokemon is ridiculous. Torchic is a bit more tame and doesn't really add much for the type but Speed Boost + SD could be interesting. Tepig is probably the worst new addition here because why am I gonna run Tepig? Litten has Intimidate so it'll have a good niche.

Flying
NEW: :doduo:, :pikipek:

Doduo will be one of the best mons on the type. 18 Speed, high attack, versatility of sets ranging from SD to choiced. Flying might just become a bit more relevant. I can say the same for Pikipek, it's certainly weaker than Doduo but you don't really mind stacking these guys together because of their damage output.

Ghost
NEW: :golett:

Golett is also a welcome addition to ghost since it finally has an offensive rocker since Sandygast is somewhat weird to fit. It was one of the best scarfers in SS and Ghost will appreciate a hard hitting ground for the Poison mu.

Grass
NEW: :bulbasaur:, :oddish:, :exeggcute:, :chikorita:, :snivy:, :cottonee:

Luckily, we already had Heat Rock banned or else the Chlorophyll guys would've popped off. Regardless, I think sun might be a bit more niche for Grass now. Snivy has Contrary Leaf Storm + Glare, will be very annoying and what I said about Cottonee earlier benefits Grass a lot more than Fairy.

Ground
NEW: :rhyhorn:, :trapinch:, :drilbur:, :golett:

Double trapping either gets Arena Trap banned or just Trapinch banned. It's just a bulkier Diglett which pretty much guarantees revenge kills smth and also has 20 freaking Attack. I don't see Rhyhorn doing much for Ground, there's better mons and Golett is a good addition with Scarf and stuff. EDIT 20/12/23 HOW DID I FORGET TO TALK ABOUT SAND DRILBUR??

Ice
NEW: Nothing

Ice already got enough in generation 9. However, Sandshrew has Triple Axel back so yay.

Normal
NEW: :doduo:, :porygon:, :minccino:, :pikipek:

It's official. Normal is hella broken rn. Minccino is the easiest qban of my life, Tidy Up + Tail Slap, good coverage in Knock Off and Bullet Seed, its only switchin is Pawniard. Doduo again, hard hitter and fast. Porygon is also an infamous LC god and add that to the already strong mons Normal has ranging from Munchlax to Zorua-H and Meowth, I can't really see what's beating Normal when this drops, even a post Minccino ban.

Poison
NEW: :bulbasaur:, :oddish:, :tentacool:

Tentacool will be great for removal but sharing the same type as Mareanie is a tad bit annoying but I don't think it really matters that much. Bulbasaur is just worse Foongus on Poison and so is Oddish, they won't be doing much.

Psychic
NEW: :exeggcute:, :beldum:, :solosis:, :espurr:, :inkay:

Ever since Flittle got the boot, Psychic basically disappeared off the map but some of these might help it back on track. Inkay again will improve the Poison mu since it should in theory 1v1 Grimer-A. Beldum has like 6 moves and Exeggcute might be useful to have for the Water mu. Espurr has never been a mon in LC and Solosis probably does something? Trick Room Magic Guard Life Orb probably does numbers to certain types.

Rock
NEW: :rhyhorn:, :cranidos:, :shieldon:

Would've appreciated a Lileep or smth but ig Cranidos will have to do. Losing Rock Polish is incredibly jarring but 22 (or 23 if ada) Atk on a scarf sounds ridiculous so it'll be a standard mon on this type. Shieldon might be okay since it's just bulky asf and Metal Burst is killing most things back thanks to low HP stats. Rhyhorn also is just outclassed by Geodude.

Steel
NEW: :beldum:, :shieldon:

Two frankly useless mons for the type but that's fine. (Why didn't they give Pawn Throat Chop lmao)

Water
NEW: :squirtle:, :tentacool:, :seel:, :horsea:, :totodile:, :chinchou:, :mudkip:, :popplio:, :dewpider:

Water eating good yet again. These options expand the possibilities of teams greatly. Shell Smash Squirtle seems to be a decent wincon alternative to Shell Smash Shellder, being able to run a Modest nature most of the time. Seel is useless and Horsea could be interesting under rain or CritSea if you're HIM. Totodile faces slight competition with Corphish but Totodile can run Adamant while Corphish has to run Jolly. Chinchou is another great defensive option and probably nice to have if you're worried about the Electric mu. Mudkip prolly doesn't do anything and neither does Popplio and Dewpider is a bulkier Surskit.

All in all, I'm excited to see how Mono LC develops from here. MWP might be showing that it's even more rock paper scissors than reg Monotype but I still find it a fun meta to play and these additions will make it even funner.

Last edited:

boomp

Never Give Up
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Mono LC Team Dump:
Hey yall, I've notice the old post of this is in the archives due to each tier have their own thread now. So heres the team dump from the people who sent me the teams the first time. Shout out to them and no this is not sample teams. Like always, have fun and happy gaming!
:vullaby: :pawniard: :sandile: :stunky: :impidimp: :scraggy: by Toy Time King
:frigibax: :gible: :axew: :deino: :bagon: :dratini: by boomp
:magnemite: :voltorb-hisui: :wattrel: :joltik: :chinchou: :geodude-alola: by FadedCharm
:scraggy: :crabrawler: :croagunk: :timburr: :mienfoo: :mankey: by boomp
:drifloon: :fletchling: :wattrel: :noibat: :wingull: :swablu: by mada
:sandygast: :zorua-hisui: :poltchageist: :duskull: :greavard: :bramblin: by FadedCharm
:grookey: :foongus: :snover: :voltorb-hisui: :deerling: :toedscool: by boomp
:foongus: :voltorb-hisui: :toedscool: :skiddo: :snover: :sprigatito: by mada
:diglett: :toedscool: :hippopotas: :sandshrew: :mudbray: :numel: by TheIronPikachu
:hippopotas: :drilbur: :toedscool: :trapinch: :wooper-paldea: :diglett-alola: by Toy Time King
:vulpix-alola: :sandshrew-alola: :frigibax: :cetoddle: :swinub: :snover: by TheIronPikachu
:doduo: :meowth: :azumarill: :zorua-hisui: :shroodle: :munchlax: by boomp
:porygon: :munchlax: :shroodle: :doduo: :zorua-hisui: :meowth: by Toy Time King
:zorua-hisui: :meowth: :smoliv: :munchlax: :starly: :teddiursa: by Twinkay
:mareanie: :koffing: :grimer-alola: :glimmet: :salandit: :wooper-paldea: by boomp
:stunky: :foongus: :mareanie: :glimmet: :koffing: :shroodle: by boomp
:foongus: :mareanie: :glimmet: :shroodle: :stunky: :salandit: by Twinkay
:foongus: :mareanie: :glimmet: :shroodle: :stunky: :gastly: by Twinkay
:dewpider: :tentacool: :horsea: :wooper: :corphish: :wingull: by FadedCharm
:mareanie: :wingull: :quaxly: :squirtle: :chinchou: :totodile: by Toy Time King
:shellos: :corphish: :mareanie: :wooper: :froakie: :quaxly: by Twinkay
Hope yall enjoy!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)