LC LC Spring Seasonal II - Round 4

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
artwork by monomite
Rules:
  • Standard USM LC
  • Double Elimination
  • All rounds will be best of three, you may switch teams in between games
  • Any changes to the tier that occur in the middle of a round will not apply until the next round
  • You are expected to know and follow all general tournament rules.
  • VMs are only thing that matters for activity. Use this guide to ensure you don't lose via activity or coinflip.

This is part of the official LC Circuit and will use the following chart for scoring.

Round 4

Winners
neomon
vs. infamy
TheGreninjaWarrior21 vs. Plas
taranteeeno
vs. Megazard
Arlaxeon vs. Blitzburgh
Rodriblutar vs. bdov
OP
vs. Paraplegic
Mikaav vs. Marches
TUO vs. KingKdot
Akiko Yosano vs. tcr
UltraBallz
vs. Elec.
false vs. yellowfin
Fille vs. ItzViper482
LilyAC vs. Bloodz
Trace vs. Serene's Grace
kushal00
vs. Hamhamhamham
Disjunction vs. Coconut
Sealette
vs. Leru
The Quasar vs. Maskun529
Roseybear vs. Arifeen
NicoReaper vs. Shiba
Frania vs. Kingler12345
zugubu royale
vs. Bye
SilentMango vs. majaspic22
Simbo vs. Osh

Losers
Deku Prince vs. mael
RedEmption
vs. Hijasu
Santu vs. Seo.
Luthier vs. Acsel
Finchinator vs. didi
Melon vs. TheFenderStory
trash vs. Fresher Than You
Toadow vs. AAamen
London13 vs. fran17
dcae vs. Heysup
Wolfein vs. Sken
rssp1
vs. MeButYou82
Rad and Subtract vs. tjdaas
DarkAngeallenq.q vs. Alore
Shrug vs. MFJr King
jake vs. SMERBECK
Cofaiclus vs. EternalSnowman
JeromeSeiko
vs. CloudyNatu
Real FV13 vs. MultiAmmiratore
Jox vs. ggggd
Complexities vs. Ninjadog13
talkingtree vs. Chill Shadow
Holiday vs. Ganso
MJ vs. Z+V

Deadline: March 25th, 11:59PM ET
Extension Deadline: March 21st, 11:59PM ET

Last edited:

Marches

Banned deucer.
Lost to a wonderful lucky matchup based opp who complained when things didn’t go his way but didn’t say a thing when he fucked me with rng out of the games I lost

Mikaav

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Lost to a wonderful lucky matchup based opp who complained when things didn’t go his way but didn’t say a thing when he fucked me with rng out of the games I lost
I mean u froze my wincon, then woke up in 1 turn and u are complaing bc I won speed tie? lol

GOAT MATCHUPS

Winners Bracket:

Fille Vs. ItzViper482 - Viper is a LC legend but i cant predict against unmon master fille
TheGreninjaWarrior Vs. Plas - 2 Friends facing off, have to give the win to my man plasmagby the goat bc i will be ghosting him <3 (its a joke TD's dont ban me <3)
Disjunction Vs. Coconut - Disjunction has been playing super hot and is one of my favorites to win this thing, but Council King Coconut is also an overlord. cant really predict this one, all i know is that this is gonna be a fire series
Zugubu Royale Vs. Bye - after beating finch last week, Bye is looking real good and super flames

Losers Bracket:

error: no good matches found

yea choked both of those games after being angry about that bb roll. im so done with this game gl in future rounds.

Last edited:

Alore

i'm sorry
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
calling Act for R3 match vs Ervli, opponent was only active on 1 day and missed the time window I had asked for, they haven't been online since Saturday to re-sched

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
hey i messaged my dude immediately and he hasn't been on since before i messaged

i'll still try to get the game in but i'm pretty busy this weekend, so we'll see how it goes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)