LC LC Spring Seasonal II - Round 2

Sken

feet of clay
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Act,scheduled for 3pm est and it has been about a hour since then and never showed up.
no, I was online on phone in case I saw you but I never did, you didn't try to find me through /user sken or not even vm me to ask if I was online. I know I didn't either and that's why I want to reschedule. you also never mentioned you couldn't play during the whole weekend so yeah feel free to call activity or whatever you feel like doing but I actually want to get this done

Rei

Solace
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
no, I was online on phone in case I saw you but I never did, you didn't try to find me through /user sken or not even vm me to ask if I was online. I know I didn't either and that's why I want to reschedule. you also never mentioned you couldn't play during the whole weekend so yeah feel free to call activity or whatever you feel like doing but I actually want to get this done
Ok I was on magma, mmagma yesterday as my three usernames I use are in my sig for tours. I typed in your username and it said you were offline, didn't show you as it would if you were on a alt(which would be blank, not offline) I said I pefer friday since my weekend I'm out and about till late my time. So yeah I did look for you but it said you were offline. I dont hide on alts when i have to play for a tour, and was waiting an hour and about every ten minutes from 3pm-4pm typing in sken and it showed you were offline. I checked again at 5:00, 5:30, and then 6pm and still a no show. I wasn't even hiding on an alt or anything I was literally on mmagma till 4pm my time and was on my main alt magma the other three times I checked. So kinda your fault bro.

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
I dont hide on alts when i have to play for a tour
Just saying, LC's got a suspect test going on right now so there's a pretty good reason for him to be on an alt.

Please try to play the games - if absolutely can't do this weekend you can schedule an exact time for early next week and I'll give an extension to you and Sken because I'd prefer not to do activity or coinflips when both people want to play.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)