LC LC Spring Seasonal II - Round 1

Hey, got a question. Why am I noted as sub when some other people aren't noted as subs according to the fact I was faster than them in the ins and to the other fact that I didn't "in as sub" ? I'm not posting this angrily, just wanna know.

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
Hey, got a question. Why am I noted as sub when some other people aren't noted as subs according to the fact I was faster than them in the ins and to the other fact that I didn't "in as sub" ? I'm not posting this angrily, just wanna know.
Tournament Rules and General Guidelines said:
Smogon's hosting rules require most tournaments to accept the first 62.5% of players that sign up, and then randomize the remainder of the players, so if you posted before someone that got in and you didn't, this is the most likely reason why.
This thread is also linked in the OP of both signups and this thread. For an explanation of why this is the case, please read more in that link.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)