LC LC Fall Seasonal - Round 5 (Loser's Only)

artwork by Zephyr2007
Rules:
  • Standard SV LC INCLUDING DLC1 The Teal Mask
  • Double Elimination
  • All rounds will be best of three, you may switch teams in between games
  • Any changes to the tier that occur in the middle of a round will not apply until the next round
  • You are expected to know and follow all general tournament rules
  • VMs are only thing that matters for activity. Use this guide to ensure you don't lose via activity or coinflip.
  • Substitutes will be slotted in as players drop out or in mass a few days into the round. If you are tagged due to being in danger of being subbed out you must either post in the thread or on either player's wall within 24 hours or risk being subbed out.
  • In order to encourage development of the Little Cup metagame and higher quality games, replays will be mandatory starting in Round 2 of the Winners bracket and Round 3 of the Losers bracket. If neither player posts replays, the match will be coin flipped.
This is part of the 2023 LC Circuit and will use the following point distribution. As a Type A tour, the points listed are the actual values. For more information on different tournament types and how they relate to circuit points, please read the LC Circuit thread.

BlackKnight_Gawain vs  fish anemometer
Voltix  vs  feen
Fiend  vs  Hacker
MTB  vs  PolloAriosto
Fc  vs  memedose46
Greedy_eb  vs  Quinn
Kipkluif  vs  Joltage
Roldski32  vs  Rasche
luisin  vs  LTalent
dcae  vs  Seraphz
kythr  vs  TyCarter
Eniigma  vs  JuanSG
Medeia  vs  Colin
Elfuseon  vs  Nultiprise
NotJackewu  vs  PoseidonWrath
Heysup vs Acehunter1

Deadline: 10/22 at 11:59 PM -4

Last edited:
[ Inazuma-Fulgur vs BlackKnight_Gawain ] vs  fish anemometer - Pretty sure I've gotten all fish predicts wrong, let's see if it continues. BKG is a good player who will have solid support in getting good teams and just needs to pilot well to win.
Voltix  vs  feen - Taking both brothers to win this round. Voltix is a good player so this should still be a great series but I've personally liked the teams and plays feen has done so far in the tour.
Fiend  vs  Hacker - Damn we really coulda had Fiend vs feen. For actual reasoning, Hacker is just the better player IMO and unless he gets bad matchups in his games is who I'm predicting to win.
MTB  vs  PolloAriosto - I swear I watch all the replays every week but I can't remember how either of you have done so far. Think MTB beat someone good Round 3 but I don't care enough to fact-check, so I have faith they can win this week too.
Fc  vs  memedose46 - LC Open Finalist for a reason. Does need to continue to get good teams from their supplier, but it’s doable. I told myself that I’d bold memedose this week, but this was not the opponent for me to do that so it would be funny if I’m wrong 5 times in a row.
Kipkluif  vs  Joltage - Predicting Joltage to be different. I actually can't remember any of their games and how well they've played so far but my head is telling me they win.
Roldski32  vs  Rasche - Been really impressed with how well he's done recently in LC after having played him twice for LC Majors, I am unsure if they build their own teams or have friends who supply them but they're good enough at clicking that I think they win this round. Goes to a Game 3 though.
luisin  vs  LTalent - Weekly coinflip slot. Will have to check the success rate of the coinflip predictions at some point.
dcae  vs  Seraphz - Might be in a slump for SCL, is still one of the best players in the Loser's Bracket. I have faith he can turn it around there, and winning here would just be the cherry on top of an SCL win this weekend.
kythr  vs  TyCarter - Think this is one of the worst players TyCarter could have gotten matched into, there are definitely some players I'd take them over in this bracket but kythr isn't one of them. As a spectator, I'm hoping this is a competitive series.
Eniigma  vs  JuanSG - Was Juan knocked into Loser's Bracket by feen? Not gonna fact check it, but it would be funny if he exits the tournament by losing to both brothers so that's why I'm bolding Eniigma here. I know they played for Winter Seasonal way back then and Eniigma won, hoping to see Juan to get his revenge and make this one of the better series this week.
Medeia  vs  Colin - Medeia hopefully has better scheduling this week as to not played tired as they did vs Genisu last week. Colin has been a player that I've personally been of fan of seeing improving so much so quickly in the past year of SV LC, so bolding for the narrative.
Elfuseon  vs  Nultiprise
NotJackewu  vs  PoseidonWrath - Both have been playing solid the past few weeks in seasonal and LPL, predicting Poseidon will bring better teams and win off of that. Otherwise, this is an evenly matched set.
[ gali vs Heysup ] vs  [ db vs Acehunter1 ] - INSANE johning with these matchups. Staying consistent with the predictions I made last round, and then I'm predicting Ace > Gali. Don't really have a good reason why it's a gut feeling.
This Loser's Bracket is stacked, am not happy that I got lucked into here but fuck it we ball.

Last edited:
[ Inazuma-Fulgur vs BlackKnight_Gawain ] vs  fish anemometer - Pretty sure I've gotten all fish predicts wrong, let's see if it continues. BKG is a good player who will have solid support in getting good teams and just needs to pilot well to win.
Voltix  vs  feen - Taking both brothers to win this round. Voltix is a good player so this should still be a great series but I've personally liked the teams and plays feen has done so far in the tour.
Fiend  vs  Hacker - Damn we really coulda had Fiend vs feen. For actual reasoning, Hacker is just the better player IMO and unless he gets bad matchups in his games is who I'm predicting to win.
MTB  vs  PolloAriosto - I swear I watch all the replays every week but I can't remember how either of you have done so far. Think MTB beat someone good Round 3 but I don't care enough to fact-check, so I have faith they can win this week too.
Fc  vs  memedose46 - LC Open Finalist for a reason. Does need to continue to get good teams from their supplier, but I have faith that they'll win this week convincingly.
Kipkluif  vs  Joltage - Predicting Joltage to be different. I actually can't remember any of their games and how well they've played so far but my head is telling me they win.
Roldski32  vs  Rasche - Been really impressed with how well he's done recently in LC after having played him twice for LC Majors, I am unsure if they build their own teams or have friends who supply them but they're good enough at clicking that I think they win this round. Goes to a Game 3 though.
luisin  vs  LTalent - Weekly coinflip slot. Will have to check the success rate of the coinflip predictions at some point.
dcae  vs  Seraphz - Might be in a slump for SCL, is still one of the best players in the Loser's Bracket. I have faith he can turn it around there, and winning here would just be the cherry on top of an SCL win this weekend.
kythr  vs  TyCarter - Think this is one of the worst players TyCarter could have gotten matched into, there are definitely some players I'd take them over in this bracket but kythr isn't one of them. As a spectator, I'm hoping this is a competitive series.
Eniigma  vs  JuanSG - Was Juan knocked into Loser's Bracket by feen? Not gonna fact check it, but it would be funny if he exits the tournament by losing to both brothers so that's why I'm bolding Eniigma here. I know they played for Winter Seasonal way back then and Eniigma won, hoping to see Juan to get his revenge and make this one of the better series this week.
Medeia  vs  Colin - Medeia hopefully has better scheduling this week as to not played tired as they did vs Genisu last week. Colin has been a player that I've personally been of fan of seeing improving so much so quickly in the past year of SV LC, so bolding for the narrative.
Elfuseon  vs  Nultiprise
NotJackewu  vs  PoseidonWrath - Both have been playing solid the past few weeks in seasonal and LPL, predicting Poseidon will bring better teams and win off of that. Otherwise, this is an evenly matched set.
[ gali vs Heysup ] vs  [ db vs Acehunter1 ] - INSANE johning with these matchups. Staying consistent with the predictions I made last round, and then I'm predicting Ace > Gali. Don't really have a good reason why it's a gut feeling.
This Loser's Bracket is stacked, am not happy that I got lucked into here but fuck it we ball.
QUINN vs greedy

[ Inazuma-Fulgur vs BlackKnight_Gawain ] vs  fish anemometer I've never actually seen BKG play the game so I'm predicting the cooler name
Voltix  vs  feen he's cool
Fiend  vs  Hacker will be a fun match, hacker might lose if he's saving his good teams for scl.
MTB  vs  PolloAriosto cooler name
Fc  vs  memedose46 I deserved to lose to this guy last time, he's a good player
Greedy_eb  vs  Quinn good player
Kipkluif  vs  Joltage will be a fun match but I think Kip has more sv experience
Roldski32  vs  Rasche good player
luisin  vs  LTalent did well during ladder tour
dcae  vs  Seraphz tearing up losers bracket
kythr  vs  TyCarter good player
Eniigma  vs  JuanSG enigma will win the tour then ask when dlc1 is coming out so he can use mienfoo
Medeia  vs  Colin better sv player
Elfuseon  vs  Nultiprise guess
NotJackewu  vs  PoseidonWrath better player
[ gali vs Heysup ] vs  [ db vs Acehunter1 ] I can't even

unless he shows up within this hour, calling act for previous round :/ missed scheduled time by almost an hour and i dont have much more time today

BlackKnight_Gawain

PUPL Champion
calling act since fulgur stopped responding to attempts for thurs scheduling (we still couldn't find a time post extension but thursday seemed like there was an availability) + requesting extension with fish since it's sat already

1697875865048.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)