Announcement l'avenir est prometteur!

Corthius

diehard hockey fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hello everyone,

I am posting this to announce two things.
The first topic is both an explanation and an apology. For a very long time, I have felt a decline in my interest in the online pokemon shenanigans we are doing here. This was due to multiple reasons, ranging from less free time in general and other real life activities gaining more of my attention. Part of me didn't want this to be true so I kept going and doing my best. I have reached the point however, where I can't continue, without my disinterest hurting the community I love and initially saved from being burried with the other UMs. I apologize for my lack of activity this last month. I will take a break from pokemon, perhaps returning in summer, but with less "staff" responsibilities, so I can focus more on what I truly liked about this: playing pokemon.

I don't want to drag this on for much longer and will come to the second announcement.
Since I will leave a very very big hole in the leadership department, I am happy to announce that Tuthur will once again (co-)lead this tier in my place! I don't feel its necessary to introduce him much, but out of respect I need to publicly state that Tuthur has been the biggest driving factor in the time I have been TL. With no shortage of knowledge in many topics like tiering, and activity that is only matched by few, Tuthur has been a true shadow TL for quite some time, and is more than deserving of this role.

So thats that. This is a huge relief to me, and I really hope I can come back and enjoy PS! like I used to. We have a strong community and I am very happy and thankful I had the opportunity to be the leader.

Hello everyone,

I am posting this to announce two things.
The first topic is both an explanation and an apology. For a very long time, I have felt a decline in my interest in the online pokemon shenanigans we are doing here. This was due to multiple reasons, ranging from less free time in general and other real life activities gaining more of my attention. Part of me didn't want this to be true so I kept going and doing my best. I have reached the point however, where I can't continue, without my disinterest hurting the community I love and initially saved from being burried with the other UMs. I apologize for my lack of activity this last month. I will take a break from pokemon, perhaps returning in summer, but with less "staff" responsibilities, so I can focus more on what I truly liked about this: playing pokemon.

I don't want to drag this on for much longer and will come to the second announcement.
Since I will leave a very very big hole in the leadership department, I am happy to announce that Tuthur will once again (co-)lead this tier in my place! I don't feel its necessary to introduce him much, but out of respect I need to publicly state that Tuthur has been the biggest driving factor in the time I have been TL. With no shortage of knowledge in many topics like tiering, and activity that is only matched by few, Tuthur has been a true shadow TL for quite some time, and is more than deserving of this role.

So thats that. This is a huge relief to me, and I really hope I can come back and enjoy PS! like I used to. We have a strong community and I am very happy and thankful I had the opportunity to be the leader.
Enjoy your irl endeavours, buddy. See you around :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)