ORAS Ubers Landorus-Incarnate HO

Well, I havent really gotten much help on this, so if it needs more testing, I`ll try and wait for a while until I can get a rater. Anyway, I am stil posting this just to see if its good enough.

This is the star of the team, so of course it needs to be in here somewhere. XD

I needed some way to actually get rid of a lot of would-be checks to Landorus, along with being a great ESpeed switch in, so I chose Mega Gengar.

As I was thinking of a SR setter that could be great to check Xerneas, I thought of using PDon, but scrapped this idea since I would probably benefit more from a more offensive set for helping with wallbreaking. So, I chose the next best thing, Jirachi.

As I was saying before, I needed a more offensive PDon set, so, of course, I chose Double Dance PDon.

Now, I needed more wallbreaking power, so I chose RestTalk GeoXern for that and a surprise factor.

So, I needed some way to actually be able to kill GeoXern when its weakened so it doesnt completely sweep, so I chose EKiller Arceus.

Now, here is the team in more depth.

Wanna Switch? (Gengar) @ Gengarite
Ability: Levitate
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Destiny Bond
- Sludge Wave
- Shadow Ball
- Protect

So, I chose the offensive trapper set because I needed to have more offensive power (since this is a HO) while still being a great check remover. Destiny Bond is pretty self-explanatory, being a great move to rely on when you cant do much yourself. Sludge Wave is, of course, for killing Xerneas before he sets up Geomancy. Shadow Ball is another great STAB, being a great weapon against opposing Ghost-Types and Psychic-Types not named Mega Mewtwo Y and Deoxys-Attack. Protect is for Mega Evolving safely and being as much disruptive as it can early-game.

Flinch God (Jirachi) @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 224 SpD / 32 Spe
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Thunder Wave
- Iron Head
- U-turn

Well, I actually chose the support set due to it being a pretty great special sponge along with being a great Xerneas check right next to PDon. Stealth Rock is when I thought I would need a more powerful PDon set for more wallbreaking. Still subject to changes, though, so if I dont need Jirachi for that then I`m gonna just use another Pokemon to take its place (along with putting the support PDon set instead). Thunder Wave is when I needed some way to disrupt my foes and cripple them so my team could sweep, and I chose it over Body Slam due to it not being as reliable as TWave. Iron Head is a pretty great STAB move on Jirachi, and its my main attack to hit Fairies and other mons while still being pretty disruptive with its 60% chance to flinch due to Serene Grace. U-Turn is to switch out to Landorus-I and let him kill PDon and Ho-Oh for it, since it cant really do much alone.

C-Rank? Why? (Landorus) @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Rash Nature
- Earth Power
- Knock Off
- Rock Slide
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Here it is, the main star of the team. Well, it certainly isnt as good in Ubers than in OU, where it was banned, but it can be a pretty great check to both PDon AND Ho-Oh with its powerful Sheer Force + LO fueled moves. Earth Power is my main STAB, outright OHKOing ANY kind of PDon set and dealing loads of damage to the opposing team. Knock Off is for taking the Leftovers out of more defensive teams, but can also be able to take out items from slower offensive threats. Rock Slide is my main Ho-Oh killing move, and, like PDon can outright OHKO it with that move, even without any investment. HP Ice is for dealing primarily with Mega Mence and Rayquaza, but can do some pretty nice damage to other Flying Types.

Last edited:

GitShrekDonned (Groudon) @ Red Orb
Ability: Drought
EVs: 104 HP / 252 Atk / 96 SpD / 56 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Rock Polish
- Precipice Blades
- Swords Dance
- Stone Edge

Well, like I said many times, I needed more attacking power for both offensive teams and defensive teams, so I opted for Double Dance PDon and let Jirachi take care of the SR duties. Rock Polish + Swords Dance can be devastating to a lot of teams, because just one click to these moves, and it can be a pretty amazing win condition if not dealt with fast. Precipice Blades is my main STAB move, doing a lot of damage to a lot of grounded targets and being a very powerful STAB move overall. Stone Edge is for flying targets which, like Precipice Blades, can be pretty devastating as well.

Oh Deer God (Xerneas) @ Power Herb
Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 56 SpD
Bold Nature
- Geomancy
- Moonblast
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Well, they dont call this guy one of the most powerful sweepers and cleaners for nothing, and with RestTalk, it can be pretty devastating while taking and dealing damage, all at the same time. Geomancy is pretty self-explanatory, taking a lot of lives after one boost (which is pretty ironic, since its SUPPOSED to be the ``Tree of Life´´. Irony much? XD). Moonblast is pretty much the ultimate move for Xerneas, taking a lot of the opponent`s health, even those who resist it. Rest + Sleep Talk is what makes this set so threatning; with these moves and a bulkier spread, it can heal off damage, keep attacking while sleeping AND dealing loads of damage in the process.

Good`ol EKiller. (Arceus) @ Life Orb
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Extreme Speed
- Shadow Claw
- Earthquake

Of course, I needed some way to deal with Xerneas when Jirachi AND PDon wasnt enough while having a lot of cleaning presence. So, here it is, the god itself! SD is pretty much the ultimate set-up move on it, and with its Speed, coverage moves and ESpeed, it wont be as weak to revenge killing as you might think. ESpeed is a amazing move on him, dealing loads of damage to faster targets while making it so it doesnt give up as easily. Shadow Claw is primarily for dealing with Ghost-Types, and, since I wont need too much Ho-Oh insurance with both Landorus-I AND PDon on my team, I think this would be much better on it. Earthquake rounds up the coverage by being able to deal loads of damage to PDon when Landorus is out for the count so other people can sweep.

Wanna Switch? (Gengar) @ Gengarite
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Destiny Bond
- Sludge Wave
- Shadow Ball
- Protect

Flinch God (Jirachi) @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 224 SpD / 32 Spe
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Thunder Wave
- Iron Head
- U-turn

C-Rank? Why? (Landorus) @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Rash Nature
- Earth Power
- Knock Off
- Rock Slide
- Hidden Power [Ice]

GitShrekDonned (Groudon) @ Red Orb
EVs: 104 HP / 252 Atk / 96 SpD / 56 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Rock Polish
- Precipice Blades
- Swords Dance
- Stone Edge

Oh Deer God (Xerneas) @ Power Herb
Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 56 SpD
Bold Nature
- Geomancy
- Moonblast
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Good`ol EKiller. (Arceus) @ Life Orb
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Extreme Speed
- Shadow Claw
- Earthquake

And well, that`s pretty much it! If its not that great, I understand. I mean, it was pretty tough to find a rater, but I tried my best to make this team without one so, yeah. XD

Last edited:
Hi.
Your team looks really nice, I know Landorus it's a C- mon in the Viability Ranking and I also know it's a little bit difficult to build a good team with it, but you did a good job :)
Unfortunately, Mega Salamence and Arceus E-Killer are a headache for this team since it's really difficult to deal with these treats especially if your opponent finds the right position boosting his mons. The only answer you have to stop ekiller is Mega Gengar with destiny bond but you don't a have a switch to Salamence unless you send Primal Groudon as an answer to Mega Mence but it can survive one hit of Stone Edge and Double Edge is a 2OHKO.
I don't wanna change the synergy of your team but I wanna suggest you some changes that can help you playing better against the treats that I have mentioned.

*The only pokemon that I would replace is
it's your rocks setter and your solid Xerneas check, Jirachi isn't not bad but Bronzong
is even better! this pokemon has became popular in ORAS Ubers it's a great rock setter, great Xerneas check, its ability Levitate can help you versus Arceus-Ground, paradancer PDon and good 1vs1 versus Arceus support, Latios/as, Mega Diancie and Lugia.

Movesets & Items Suggestions.

Icy Wind > Sludge Wave. I really like Icy Wind it would help you if Salamence or Rayquaza are trying to boost in front of Gengar, this is an OHKO.
Paradancer PDon.
The combination Thunder Wave + Rock Slide is pretty good because you have a high change to flinch or get the paras, also, this PDon is generally bulky offering a nice position vs Mega Salamence even if PDon dies Mence will be paralyzed and Xerneas or Landorus can act as revenge killer.
Lum Berry > Life Orb. Your team is a bit weak to Darkrai, Lum Berry can help you if you predict lead Darkrai it also helps vs Giratina-O.

Bronzong @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Gyro Ball
- Toxic
- Protect
- Stealth Rock

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
EVs: 252 HP / 176 Atk / 48 SpD / 32 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Rock Slide
- Swords Dance
- Precipice Blades
- Thunder Wave

That's all, gl with your team.:toast:

Hi.
Your team looks really nice, I know Landorus it's a C- mon in the Viability Ranking and I also know it's a little bit difficult to build a good team with it, but you did a good job :)
Unfortunately, Mega Salamence and Arceus E-Killer are a headache for this team since it's really difficult to deal with these treats especially if your opponent finds the right position boosting his mons. The only answer you have to stop ekiller is Mega Gengar with destiny bond but you don't a have a switch to Salamence unless you send Primal Groudon as an answer to Mega Mence but it can survive one hit of Stone Edge and Double Edge is a 2OHKO.
I don't wanna change the synergy of your team but I wanna suggest you some changes that can help you playing better against the treats that I have mentioned.

*The only pokemon that I would replace is
it's your rocks setter and your solid Xerneas check, Jirachi isn't not bad but Bronzong
is even better! this pokemon has became popular in ORAS Ubers it's a great rock setter, great Xerneas check, its ability Levitate can help you versus Arceus-Ground, paradancer PDon and good 1vs1 versus Arceus support, Latios/as, Mega Diancie and Lugia.

Movesets & Items Suggestions.

Icy Wind > Sludge Wave. I really like Icy Wind it would help you if Salamence or Rayquaza are trying to boost in front of Gengar, this is an OHKO.
Paradancer PDon.
The combination Thunder Wave + Rock Slide is pretty good because you have a high change to flinch or get the paras, also, this PDon is generally bulky offering a nice position vs Mega Salamence even if PDon dies Mence will be paralyzed and Xerneas or Landorus can act as revenge killer.
Lum Berry > Life Orb. Your team is a bit weak to Darkrai, Lum Berry can help you if you predict lead Darkrai it also helps vs Giratina-O.

Bronzong @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Gyro Ball
- Toxic
- Protect
- Stealth Rock

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
EVs: 252 HP / 176 Atk / 48 SpD / 32 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Rock Slide
- Swords Dance
- Precipice Blades
- Thunder Wave

That's all, gl with your team.:toast:
Huh, I somehow completely forgotten Bronzong existed! Which is kinda of a unfortunate thing, since he is a pretty amazing SR setter IMO. XD Thanks for the set recommendations, btw! Gonna try them out now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)