Kyuzeth's Artistic Archives

Hey, everyone! I'm Kyuzeth, a Fakémon creator, music fanatic and aspiring composer. I never really fully focused on art during my whole life and my only digital art experience is spriting with MS Paint and Paint.NET, but I may teach myself to draw digitally with a tablet. I've gotten into drawing more as of lately in the hopes of honing my skills, which is why I appreciate all feedback and commentary from others. I think I really began to put more skill and effort into art when I was about 14 (I'm almost 17, so that's not a terrible lot of experience), but as a person who loves to learn and improve, I'm always in search of a good challenge. On a final note, I've been an active Smogonite for about 2 years or so. I don't post all that frequently, but I'm more someone who prefers to read and compare opinions/sentiments anyway.

I'm mainly going to be posting my Fakémon and fanmade Mega Pokémon here. Most of these are competitively inspired on one side, so you're free to analyze and theorymon all about them!

I don't have to say much, but that's enough an introduction, I guess. Let's delve into the pile of things I've made.

Let's take a look at its stats, shall we?

Type:
Dragon/Flying
Ability: Aerilate (Guess what...)
Base stats: 91 HP/174 Atk/125 Def/90 SAtk/100 SDef/120 Spe
Height:
250 cm (8'02")
Mass: 233.9 kgs (515.7 lbs)
Gender ratio: 50♂/50♀
Mega Stone: Dragotite Y (the solution to the name issue)

Flavor information:
With a Dragotite Y firmly clutched in its grip, Dragonite gains the potential to Mega Evolve into Mega Dragonite Y. Sealed deep within said Mega Stone is the wild, pure essence of the Dragon-type, which is released when Mega Evolution is triggered. The Mega Evolution triggers the release of special chemicals that make it more suited for head-on physical combat: these chemicals transform the large fat mass that Dragonite has into its muscles, bones, wings and scales, making it physically significantly stronger and more resilient and enhancing its flight - the result is that Mega Dragonite Y becomes an incredibly fast flyer thanks to its large wings and smooth, drag-reducing scales. In addition to this, Mega Dragonite Y becomes so adept at flying that it can stay in midair for as long as it wants and attains the Aerilate Ability. The large increases in Attack, Defense and Speed come at the cost of some Special Attack, but this change is negligible, as Mega Dragonite Y always attacks using its brute force.
This Mega Pokémon is incredibly ferocious and will never stop fighting until the enemy or it is down. It is not merely driven by fighting spirit, but additionally the desire to stand victorious, no matter what it has to do to accomplish victory. However, Mega Dragonite Y does have a sense of fair play and will never use aerial attacks on opponents that cannot fly. It wants to win, but only in a way it considers fair; even if the opponent resorts to foul play, Mega Dragonite Y will not taint its sense of honor and keep on fighting fairly. This Mega Evolution can only be triggered by a fair-playing, honest Trainer.

Analysis
M1: Dragon Dance
M2: Extreme Speed
M3: Dragon Claw
M4: Earthquake/Fire Punch/Roost
Item: Dragotite Y
Ability: Multiscale -> Aerilate
EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spe
Nature: Adamant

Honestly, what feels better than sweeping entire teams with a single Pokémon? With Mega Dragonite Y on your side, it shouldn't be too difficult. It's got the bulk to set up a Dragon Dance, if not two, and hit back with ridiculously strong moves. With an Adamant nature and full investment in Attack and Speed, it hits 491 Attack and 339 Speed, so it basically has the same Speed as Mega Pinsir but with 82 more Attack in comparison. Not to mention, that Aerilate Extreme Speed is a brutal move and even puts large dents into the most resilient of OU Pokémon! Let's take a look at some calculations:
1. +1 252+ Atk Aerilate Mega Dragonite Y Extreme Speed vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Rotom-W: 165-194 (54.2 - 63.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery.
2. 252+ Atk Aerilate Mega Dragonite Y Extreme Speed vs. 248 HP / 244 Def Landorus-T: 198-234 (51.9 - 61.4%) -- 96.1% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery.
3. +1 252+ Atk Aerilate Mega Dragonite Y Extreme Speed vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Hippowdon: 223-264 (53 - 62.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery.

Keep in mind, this is without hazard support! If such bulky Pokémon are 2HKOed by this move, then it's safe to say once it gets a Dragon Dance in, Mega Dragonite Y is ridiculously hard to stop. Of course, as with every sweeper, Mega Dragonite Y loves hazard support and hates being bothered by hazards, making Excadrill a natural choice for a teammate, as it can set up SR and Spin on its own side. Fairy-types aren't much of a problem for this dragon, as Azumarill, Sylveon and Clefable can't take an Aerilate E-Speed and Mega Mawile falls to Earthquake. Skarmory may be a pest on this set, but forgoing Earthquake means Heatran could wall you--
+1 252+ Atk Aerilate Dragonite Extreme Speed vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Heatran: 165-195 (42.7 - 50.5%) -- 46.9% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
+2 252+ Atk Aerilate Dragonite Extreme Speed vs. 252 HP / 232+ Def Skarmory: 133-157 (39.8 - 47%) -- 0.4% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
+2 252+ Atk Dragonite Fire Punch vs. 252 HP / 232+ Def Skarmory: 258-304 (77.2 - 91%) -- 25% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

...yeah, Mega Dragonite Y is pretty damn unstoppable once it has two Dragon Dances under its belt. If you're using it, then set up and watch your enemies fall before the might of this dragon! If you're facing it, however...good luck, buddy. Nothing is guaranteed to stop Mega Dragonite Y, except Diancie if the dragon doesn't pack Earthquake. Then again, Excadrill mercilessly destroys Diancie if that thing would ever pose a problem.

Dex entries:
Black:
This selfless Pokémon lives to find its true purpose in life and is always willing to aid other Pokémon in reaching their goals.
White: Generated from Victini's DNA, Victois was enhanced to be more powerful and intelligent than its originator.
B2W2: Contrary to the vicious, insolent Mewtwo, Victois is a warmhearted Pokémon that has an unexplained fondness of spicy foods.
Extra info: Victois is a more 'pure' clone than Mewtwo; as such, it has retained a notable amount of traits from Victini, including its Ability and one signature move, Searing Shot.

Height: 225 cm (7'05")
Mass: 151.7 kg (334.4 lbs)

Gender ratio: Victois is a genderless species.
Type: Psychic/Fire
Ability: Victory Star
Catch rate: 3/255
Growth rate: 1,250,000 Exp. Points (Slow)
Base happiness: 140
Egg Group: Undiscovered
Effort yield: 3 Attack
Base stats:
HP:
Atk: 154
Def: 90
SAtk: 130
SDef: 90
Spe: 110
-----------
BST: 680

Level-up learnset:
RL Searing Shot
-- Swords Dance
-- Psybeam
-- Bite
-- Ember
-- Quick Attack
08. Endure
15. Crush Claw
22. Fire Punch
29. Reversal
36. Flamethrower
43. Zen Headbutt/Crunch
50. Inferno
57. ExtremeSpeed
64. Psygatling/Dark Rush
71. Flare Blitz
78. Final Gambit
85. Stored Power/Krav-Maga
92. Overheat
100. Cruciferno

Event moves:
Blue Flare
Bolt Strike
Glaciate

Cruciferno
BP: 200
Acc: 95
PP: 5
The user shrouds itself into white flames that rival a white star's temperature and strikes down with a meteoresque impact. The move's recoil halves the user's Defense and Special Defense, however.

As a Legendary Pokémon on par with Mewtwo, it's naturally Uber. Stay tuned for movesets or theorymon away!

Name: Harawlis (Hare + brawl + suffix -is (used for males' names in Latin and Greek))
Classification: Combat Pokémon

Dex entries:
Black: These Pokémon have an honor code that they strictly follow. If a Harawlis breaks its honor code, it will do penance to atone.
White: They live solitarily, unless they find a mate. In that case, they'll be faithful to their partner for the rest of their lives.
B2W2: They have a fierce rivalry with Lopunny and the species are often seen competing. Because of this, Harawlis are generally unpopular with women.

Height: 180 cm (5'11")
Weight: 60 kg (132.0 lbs)

Type: Normal/Fighting
Ability: Intimidate/Scrappy//Guts (Hidden)

Stats:
HP: 95
Atk: 125
Def: 82
SAtk: 44
SDef: 64
Spe: 110
----------
BST: 520

MOVES:

Lv-up:
-- Detect
-- Counter
01. Karate Chop
01. Tackle
01. Hone Claws
01. Foresight
06. Endure
13. Return
16. Mach Punch
23. Jump Kick
26. Baton Pass
33. Swords Dance
36. Drain Punch
43. Cross Chop
46. Scary Face
53. Double-Edge
56. Bounce
63. Close Combat
66. Hi Jump Kick
73. Giga Impact

TMs & HMs:
01. Hone Claws
06. Toxic
08. Bulk Up
10. Hidden Power
12. Taunt
13. Ice Beam
14. Blizzard
15. Hyper Beam
17. Protect
18. Rain Dance
21. Frustration
22. SolarBeam
23. Smack Down
24. Thunderbolt
25. Thunder
26. Earthquake
27. Return
28. Dig
30. Shadow Ball
31. Brick Break
32. Double Team
35. Flamethrower
37. Sandstorm
38. Fire Blast
39. Rock Tomb
40. Aerial Ace
41. Torment
42. Façade
44. Rest
45. Attract
46. Thief
47. Low Sweep
48. Round
52. Focus Blast
54. False Swipe
56. Fling
57. Charge Beam
62. Acrobatics
65. Shadow Claw
67. Retaliate
68. Giga Impact
71. Stone Edge
73. Thunder Wave
75. Swords Dance
78. Bulldoze
80. Rock Slide
83. Work Up
84. Poison Jab
86. Grass Knot
87. Swagger
89. U-turn
90. Substitute
94. Rock Smash
H1: Cut
H4: Strength

Evolution:
Buneary --(Max Happiness during daytime)-> Lopunny
Buneary --(Max Happiness during nighttime)-> Harawlis

I will be uploading more and more over time, but this is just to give you a taste of what most of my posts will be like. Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave a comment to tell me what you think and how I could improve; I'm always open to feedback!

Last edited:

Regime

the party is December 18th
is an Artist Alumnus
I think this may need at least 3 posts to be allowed as a thread; nonetheless it is very well drawn all in all.

Thank you for the heads-up. I suppose I'll just wait what some of the higher-ranked users and mods have to say about it. Thanks for the kind words, too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)