Other Metagames Kyurem-White says freeze- Gods and followers

Sylveon.

Penny saved is still a fucking penny
Hey guys, its me again with another team, this time I really wanted to try the new om for the month, and its really a fun meta. There are dialgas, xerneas, palkias running around and shitting on teams, believe me dialga one is too good, I myself have used it a lot, so I thought why not to have a little fun and make kyu-white my God, and this I am ensuring you on the defensive side, this is probably one of the worst ideas but if you want to nuke them and have a good'ol fun, just try out this team, it looks a bit weak on paper but i have won against ho-oh teams, fighting teams, flying ones were easy, and even won a few against steel type teams. Moreover I find it very amusing as how people say "mono ice- oh it'll be easy" but BAM... they lose. Although this isn't the best team, believe me dialga or mega sala are much easier to use and to some extent better, but I would suggest just try this one out to have a lil fun, you will enjoy it.

Ok, so I am not gonna bore you with all that teambuilding crap, so lets get on with the team.

Kyurem-White @ Choice Specs
Ability: Turboblaze
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power/Focus Blast
- Draco Meteor
- Fusion Flare
So, lets start with the GOD, man if this isn't a wall breaker then I don't know what is. I have used this thing in ubers wih decent success, it has so much raw power and with choice specs it ohkoes specially defensive groudon with draco. I am lil shaky on focus blast over earth power, though earth power is quite good too. Also this thing takes a bullet punch from unboosted scizor and ohkoes it with fusion flare. Though ice typing is really a backwards defensively but it is too good offensively. It 1HKOes lugias through multiscale....nuff said.
Modest over timid as I use kyurem for its offensive prowess anyway. In one match it even 1HKOed an extreme killer with draco.

Mamoswine @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Icicle Crash
- Earthquake
- Superpower
- Ice Shard
As already stressed, defensively ice sucks so I really needed a powerful revenge killer, and Mamo provides just that, I went for full attacking set to revenge metagross, salamence not that it is a threat. As for the set, it is pretty standard STAB earthquake, and icicle crash as well as ice shard for boosted mence. Superpower is standard for tyaranitar and some more stuff, moreover it is coverage. Adamant over jolly cause I prefer power, but does jolly outspeed mega lop?
Moreover no one expects it to be scarfed, so that's a plus.

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 240 HP / 176 Def / 92 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Dragon Tail
- Fire Blast
Now comes one of the most important member of the whole team, who practically stops scizors and stuff 'TankChomp'. Its a great mon, it beats a lot of team like fire and stuff itself and is a great switch for someone like scizor who threatens this team a lot.He one on one beats char-x, and few more types like bugs and poison.So not much to say to the team it is invaluable and as far as set goes, stealth rocks cause fuck yeah, earthquake is just nice to have dragon tail to play with sweepers and fire blast is to scare away steels like ferro and scizor.

Latios @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Defog
Since, I run literally a mono-ice defog is necessary, and only thing I knew I wanted were the Lati twins, but coz I run a HO, I went with latios instead of his sister. But there have been matches when i desperately needed some support in form of healing wish and stuff. But latios does pretty well on his own. Obviously psyshock and draco are STABs. I went for hp fire cause there wasn't any reason to run t-bolt, but it does make me slower than other latias and latios, so that's kind of an issue. So if you can tell me any other better defogger , it would be nice.

Altaria-Mega @ Altarianite
Ability: Natural Cure
Shiny: Yes
Happiness: 0
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Frustration
- Earthquake
- Roost
Now, as for megas, I first considered aboma, but he wasn't doing much as I had lot of ice attacks already, and I kind of needed something to switch in to a char-x and blaziken, so only good option was altaria. She actually does quite nicely though eating up other dragons and stuff. Frustation is a big FU to dittos who try to revenge me, but you really need to clear scizors and stuff to begin a sweep, or run fire blast over roost but that's not recommended.
Earthquake is just some necessary coverage.

Weavile @ Life Orb
Ability: Pressure
Jolly Nature
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard
- Knock Off
- Low Kick
Now, for final slot I decided to make my team a bit weaker to fairies, so I chose weavile..lol
. Just kidding, he is really valuable with powerful knock offs and ice shards. Low kick is good on heatran, who think i am gonna switch. He has a simple task come hit fast and hard, revenge stuff, plus he is a complete bad ass and a really nice to have against ghosts and stuff.

So thats the team guys, it is weak to lot of stuff and needs to played carefully but has me sitting pretty on the ladder at 5 with 1405 Elo. Just try it out, I just made the team and even I was amazed how it gave me nice amount of success, it is pretty fun to use though.

Threatlist:

: On paper all the fairies might look threatening but this one needs a special mention, if you allow it a geomancy at full health you are in for trouble. Just click x. Others are easily revenge killed so, be vary of it, luckily mono fairy is uncommon.

: If garchomp dies, and it gets a boost, then say goodbye. If he is alive then you have a good chance, again not common.

: Again, you can make mamo jolly to revenge it, but it is tricky, since normal has so much bulk in chansey and porygon2, so you have to play carefully against it.
: Bulky waters like crocune can be a threat if played well, so you have to play it well.

Surprisingly thats all, not bad huh?

Some replays ::
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/godsandfollowers-315730552
- Altaria sweeps.
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/godsandfollowers-315831489
- win against fighting mono
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/godsandfollowers-315930764
- kyurem blasts through lugia

Sorry guys did not save any more replays, I will post the importable in comments.

Sylveon.

Penny saved is still a fucking penny
Importable:
Kyurem-White @ Choice Specs
Ability: Turboblaze
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Draco Meteor
- Fusion Flare

Mamoswine @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Icicle Crash
- Earthquake
- Superpower
- Ice Shard

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 240 HP / 176 Def / 92 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Dragon Tail
- Fire Blast

Latios @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Defog

Altaria-Mega @ Altarianite
Ability: Natural Cure
Shiny: Yes
Happiness: 0
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Frustration
- Earthquake
- Roost

Weavile @ Life Orb
Ability: Pressure
Jolly Nature
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard
- Knock Off
- Low Kick

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)