• No

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Yes

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • USELESS

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

Building Phase

Initial core.I can switch in Groudon on Xerneas and force to switch.

I can check Primal Groudon,defensive and Double Dance,and make a good sinergy with the initial core.

And now i can check/counter many threats of the current mega(like Darkrai,Mewtwo,MegaMence)

I need an hazard control and a Double Dance PDon check,wich keeps a good offensive in this team and the best Pokemon is Giratina-O

Mewtwo-Mega-X @ Mewtwonite X
Ability: Steadfast
EVs: 152 HP / 104 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Low Kick
- Ice Beam
- Taunt
- Iron Tail

My favourite mega:with this moveset can check Darkrai and lure Xerneas and Salamence.Defensive Spread can enter on a EQ/PBlades of PDon.The Jolly nature because i don't need 344 SpA to OHKO MegaMence and 2HKO Rayquaza.Is a Xerneas Check,and i can 2HKO this pokemon,can check MegaMence with IceBeam.Make a good synergy with the rest of the team,specially with Arceus,and i can switch us on Groudon.They're can stalled to Lugia and full countered of Giratina-O

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
Ability: Desolate Land
EVs: 236 HP / 56 Def / 160 SpD / 52 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Roar

I can resist and outspeed many Groudon with this EVs Spread.With this set i can set Stealth Rock,lure and kill Ho-oh,Roar vs. Threat such Salamence and Xerneas.Is another Xerneas check,but Roar vs. xerneas,and Xerneas not have Switch in.The nature,Impish,is for not have a OHKO vs. another PDon.Have a good synergy with Rayquaza and Arceus.

Giratina-Origin @ Griseous Orb > rayquaza
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 Atk / 248 Def / 12 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Defog
- Shadow Sneak
- Dragon Tail
- Shadow Force

Classic defogger 3 Attack,PDon check.

Darkrai @ Life Orb
Ability: Bad Dreams
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Dark Void
- Nasty Plot
- Thunder
- Dark Pulse

A good Cleaner and the Ho-oh slayer.This moveset for lure Ho-oh,and kill him.The classic EVs,can outspeed not danced Salamence,and kill.Have a good synergy with Xerneas(a MMX check).Is checked from EKiller/Mewtwo.

Xerneas @ Power Herb
Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 184 HP / 28 Def / 252 SpA / 44 Spe
Modest Nature
- Geomancy
- Block
- Rest
- Moonblast

A gimmick set of GeoNeas,a cleaner.Can setup on Klefki,and,with a Stealth Rock support,destroy the opponents team.I can block vs. Klefki,setup and Rest,on paralyzed Xerneas.With this EVs spread i can outspeed +2 PDon,and 2hko this.

Arceus @ Lum Berry
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Recover
- Swords Dance
- Extreme Speed
- Shadow Claw

Lum Berry for status,is a gimmick set of EKiller and is very helpful.

ETT

Mewtwo-Mega-X @ Mewtwonite X
Ability: Steadfast
EVs: 152 HP / 104 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Low Kick
- Ice Beam
- Taunt
- Iron Tail

Adamant Nature
- Defog
- Shadow Sneak
- Dragon Tail
- Shadow Force

Darkrai @ Life Orb
Ability: Bad Dreams
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Dark Void
- Nasty Plot
- Thunder
- Dark Pulse

Xerneas @ Power Herb
Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 184 HP / 28 Def / 252 SpA / 44 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 30 Def / 30 SpD / 30 Spe
- Geomancy
- Block
- Rest
- Moonblast

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
Ability: Desolate Land
EVs: 236 HP / 56 Def / 160 SpD / 56 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Roar

Arceus @ Lum Berry
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Recover
- Swords Dance
- Extreme Speed
- Shadow Claw

Adamant Nature
- Defog
- Shadow Sneak
- Dragon Tail
- Shadow Force

Last edited:
>Po teams
>Smogon

the team is not really that bad btw,but I have two questions to answer
1)Why Draco meteor on Rayquaza?I don't see a point to have it over any Other Physical Dragon moves.
about the other things,Xerneas with blocks looks kinda gimmick(you even said that it's supposed to be gimmick),but I guess it can work out sometime.(?)
I don't have much to say aside from this looks like what can possibly be a Good team,gj on your peak.

Last edited:
>Po teams
>Smogon

the team is not really that bad btw,but I have two questions to answer
1)Why Draco meteor on Rayquaza?I don't see a point to have it over any Other Physical Dragon moves.
about the other things,Xerneas with blocks looks kinda gimmick(you even said that it's supposed to be gimmick),but I guess it can work out sometime.(?)
I don't have much to say aside from this looks like what can possibly be a Good team,gj on your peak.
Dclaw is p weak and outrage is xern bait

Minority

Numquam Vincar
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hello. The main reason to use Mega Mewtwo X in the context of a hyper offense team is as a check to Extreme Killer Arceus and as something to revenge some other threats. Based on your EV spread and description you seem to have caught on to this. Considering that the team has Primal Groudon and EKiller, I don't think you really need Iron Tail on MM2X as the only things it hits are like incoming Clefable and some other niche defensive mons. In general you'll find Earthquake more useful or even rock coverage if you hate Ho-Oh, although you do have Thunder Darkrai already. In terms of physical bulk your EV spread is the most efficient option, just realize that you can run 248 HP / 8 Def to have more mixed bulk at a small probability cost against Adamant EKiller.

You need to be able to better prevent Mega Salamence from setting up, so run Dragon Tail or Thunder Wave + Rock Slide on Primal Groudon and run Life Orb Stone Edge EKiller. You also might want to change to a more offensive P Don EV spread along the lines of 216 Atk / 216 SpD / 76 Spe / Adamant. Opposing Darkrai can potentially be troublesome despite MM2X's ability to revenge it and the fact you have double priority, the reason for this is that you don't have anything that can handle Dark Void. For this reason you may want to try using Scarf Xerneas over the Geomancy set. Run either just Sleep Talk + Moonblast or some coverage for threats you're worried about letting in (Ho-Oh, etc.). Even if you don't run Scarf Xern you might want to consider other Geo Xern move sets like HP Rock + Aroma.

Running Latios over Rayquaza has some benefits, being better at deterring Mega Mence setup, being faster, and potentially giving your team a Defogger. I suppose there's some flexibility here in regards to the set, so I'll leave you to testing 4 attacks vs. offensive Defog vs. Calm Mind. Even still, you may want to retain Rayquaza as it does have its own benefits. As you noted Gira-O can also potentially work as it still fulfills a Ground immunity, check to Primals, secondary check to EKiller, and defogger.

Summary:
- Run Earthquake over Iron Tail on MM2X
- Run Dragon Tail or Thunder Wave + Rock Slide over Roar on Primal Groudon
- Consider a more offensive Primal Groudon spread
- Consider running Scarf Xerneas
- Consider running a different moveset on Geomancy Xerneas if you don't run Scarf Xerneas
- Consider running Latios over Rayquaza, Gira-O also isn't a bad choice

That's about it, next time please write more in regards to justification for using Lum EKiller not only so this thread doesn't get locked but so raters get a stronger impression of what you are trying to do exactly. Good luck with the build.

Minority

Numquam Vincar
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Read,i use GIRATINA-O > Rayquaza
You don't according to the RMT description and the importable. If you want future rates to have that in mind then change the OP accordingly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)