XY OU Just keep doin' what you're doin' mew.

Ox the Fox

is a Tiering Contributorwon the 8th Official Ladder Tournamentis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Smogon Charity Bowl IV Winner
Hey what's up guys ox the box here with my second RMT. This is a team that I based around spdf stallbreaker mew. I have currently peaked at 1702, and I know it can get higher but I'm a bit lazy n_n. Well I hope you enjoy the RMT!

Prep?
@ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 252 HP / 104 SpD / 152 Spe
Careful Nature
- Taunt
- Will-O-Wisp
- Roost
- Knock Off
This is the pokemon I decided to base a team around, stallbreaker mew. This thing is an absolute lord being able to take hits for days and run through teams all by itself. The speed EVs are to outspeed stuff that I have no clue what it is, because I was given this EV spread. Honestly not much can stop this, as it can only really get hit by dark and ghost, and u can will-o most dark types.

Hungry?
@ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Force
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Whirlwind
- Slack Off
I needed a partner to work with mew, preferably a massive physical tank who can set up rocks. Basically my 2 choices were hippo or skarmory, I decided on hippo because everyone was using skarm and I wanted to try out hippo. I use a pretty basic spread with 8 speed to speed creep opposing hippo's. Earthquake is his hardest hitting move, stealth rock is to get up rocks of course, whirlwind is to phase out sweepers and get some residual damage, and finally slack off is to heal up.

DONG DONG
@ Assault Vest
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 188 HP / 252 Atk / 32 SpD / 36 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Knock Off
So I was looking for a good pivot, and I decided on azumarill. It's really great in this meta game being able to hit tons of hit and respond back with strong hits. It's also really nice with latias's healing wish support. This is a very nice spread I found from uCan'tSeeMe's RMT.​

Obviously X
@ Charizardite X
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 144 HP / 252 Atk / 112 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw
- Dragon Dance
- Roost

Mega Charizard X is the second best mega imo and it fit my team's mega slot perfectly. This is my personally favorite set of it. I have clutched so many games with this mon, for instance in the beginning of the game I can set up a dd and weaken a few mons, then later in the match I will healing wish it up and sweep again. I opt for roost over earthquake as the rest of my team can deal with heatran quite easily.

Thundurus
@ Choice Scarf
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Flash Cannon
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]

At first I had a thundurus here to provide utility with thunder wave and fast thunderbolts. However I felt it wasn't giving enough to the team. I wanted to try out magnezone over it to give fast volt initiative and strong hitting moves, it's also nice for trapping steels such as skarmory. Finally, it deals with gar much better than thund, which is a huge threat to this team.

Latios
@ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 72 HP / 184 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Healing Wish
- Defog

I lied, it's not latios... wanna know why? Healing wish. Healing wish. Healing wish. Healing wish. Healing wish. This thing is such a great mon, draco and psyshock provide the coverage I need whilst healing wish helps support my team emmensley, finally defog is great for getting the hazards off of the field.

Thanks for reading this RMT and please test it out and help me out anyway you can. I mainly need help with gengar as I have no reliable switch ins. Bye!

Importable:
Hungry? (Hippowdon) @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Force
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Whirlwind
- Slack Off

Prep? (Mew) @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 252 HP / 104 SpD / 152 Spe
Careful Nature
- Taunt
- Will-O-Wisp
- Roost
- Knock Off

DONG DONG (Azumarill) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 188 HP / 252 Atk / 32 SpD / 36 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Knock Off

Obviously X (Charizard) @ Charizardite X
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 144 HP / 252 Atk / 112 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw
- Dragon Dance
- Roost

Thundurus (Magnezone) @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Flash Cannon
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Latios (Latias) (F) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 72 HP / 184 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Healing Wish
- Defog

Hey Ox the Box, nice team you got there!

It already looks pretty solid, but I will try to improve it even more.
Stallbreaker Mew is a great Pokemon and catches many teams that aren't prepared for it! Your whole team is built around it pretty well and I think with some improvement it could be a really good team!

First, I would strongly suggest running HP Fire instead of HP Ice on your Magnezone. You can use its trapping ability better, by catching things
like Excadrill outside of Sand and revenge them with a strong HP Fire. Same for Ferrothorn or Scizor. Is your Zard gone, Ferrothorn is nightmare for your team. Latios and Azumarill can both check Landorus rather well, and many Landorus-T are scarfed anyways, so you don't have to afford running HP Ice for them!

Magnezone:
Code:
Magnezone
@ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Flash Cannon
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Fire]

This is the only thing I realized till now. Nice Team anyways!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)