Just Giving Drumlax A Chance

Slowbro@Leftovers
Surf
Trick Room
Toxic
Slack Off​

Physical defender and supporter. This isn't a great starter but i think that is the best of my team. He stops Swampert thanks to Toxic and Slack Off, Surf for the stab and because Tyranitar likes Psychic. He also stops Metagross. Gengar doesn't like to attack this in the first turn and Alakazam doesn't like to try a predict, so he probably wants to use Shadow Ball and i have 2 immunities and a resistant to that. Trick Room is the central strategy of the team. Trick Room, Zapdos says hello, go Snorlax (Tbolt in the switch), Belly Drum! Tbolt! Return! Snorlax gains A LOT of health. What? Alot? Haven't he Leftovers? Or Chesto Berry? Oh noes =)​

Snorlax@Shell Bell
Belly Drum
Return
Fire Punch
Earthquake​

Best Trick Room sweeper i think. After the TR Snorlax outspeeds almost everything, Return for Stab, Fire Punch for Skarmory and ghosts, Earthquake for rocks. After the Belly Drum he has 3 turns to kill everything with some prediction ability since some pokemons arent ohkoed by this (Dosaidon..). When the Trick Room effect finishes, he can try to continue to sweep. I think that generally he can kill AT LEAST two pokemons. Shell Bell really rocks.​

Rhyperior@Leftovers
Swords Dance
Earthquake
Rock Slide
Megahorn​

The second Trick Room sweeper. He stops Snorlax, with the Skarmory's help. Megahorn for Claydol and Gaburaisu, I prefered that to an ice move. Helps against electrics and some cbanders.​

Donphan@Leftovers
Earthquake
Ice Pebble
Rapid Spin
Thunderfang​

One of the best DP's spinners. Earthquake for stab and to make Dusclops run, Thunderfang for skarmory, Ice Pebble is really nice to hit Garchomp and to say "hi" to endure + reversal people. He helps against Tyranitar, Dosaidon, Metagross and other things.​

Skarmory@Leftovers
Swords Dance
Drill Peck
Roar
Half Rest​

Yeah, with Half Rest + Leftovers i think that this can stop Heracross. Swords Dance because another setup can give profit to this team, Roar for pseudohazing and to take away enemy's skarmories. Female.​

Blissey@Leftovers
Thunderbolt
Sing
Seismic Toss
Softboiled​

She tries to stop Gyarados and stops Calmkou and Jibacoil. Sing for Snorlax/Azelf/Jirachi/Tyranitar/Dugtrio and who can give to my team some problems.​

Infernape: Slowbro, Donphan
Staraptor: Skarmory with the help of Dosaidon, Slowbro and Donphan and he can't came on nobody.
Rampard: Slowbro, Skarmory, Dosaidon, Donphan, Blissey's Sing.
Mismagius: Blissey, Snorlax
Garchomp: Donphan with the help of Skarmory that says "Hey let's use Fire Blast with Jolly,you can 2hko me!" and switch to Phan.
Jibacoil: Blissey, Doisaidon, Donphan
Dosaidon: Slowbro, Skarmory, Donphan
Elekible: Dosaidon if he have Ice Fang instead of Hp Ice :D, Blissey, donphan, snorlax, toxic from slowbro helps. Can't come easy on nobody and cchop have only 8 pps so Blissey can stops it.
PorygonZ: Dosaidon (some sets), Blissey with Sing, Skarmory can help..
Manaphy: Slowbro.
Aerodactyl: Slowbro + Dosaidon + Skarmory + Donphan
Celebi: Slowbro, Skarmory, Snorlax
DD + Waterfall + EQ/Return + Taunt Gyarados: Can't come on nobody if I predict that with Slowbro's Toxic. Blissey, Skarmory, Dosaidon and Snorlax helps.
DD + Ice Fang + EQ + Taunt Gyarados: Skarmory, Dosaidon (should i put this in the [*B]* Tag?), Blissey, Snorlax
DD GYara without Taunt : Slowbro, Blissey, Snorlax
Jirachi: Blissey's Sing, Donphan...Dosaidon...Skarmory sometimes
Medicham: Slowbro, Skarmory, Donphan (predicting the thunderfang)
Heracross: Skarmory
Metagross: Slowbro, Skarmory, Donphan, Dosaidon
AGMence: Skarmory walls it exept for Flamethrower, and i have Slowbro. Blissey walls he but takes some damage by Meteoric Swarm and Brick Break (yeah i use my agmence in another team with BBreak), Donphan and Blissey's sing help.
DDmence: Who use this? Anyways Donphan, Dosaidon...Blissey's Sing...Skarmory if he haven't FBlast.
CbMence: Skarmory, Dosaidon
Slaking: Skarmory + Dosaidon
Snorlax: Skarmory + Dosaidon + Blissey's Sing to beat my Drumlax's set.
Starmie: Blissey, Snorlax, Slowbro
Swampert: Slowbro, Skarmory, Blissey's Sing, Snorlax
Tyranitar: Can't come into play easily. Donphan + Dosaidon + Skarmory + Slowbro stops it well i think.
Zapdos: Dosaidon, Blissey, Snorlax
Gengar: Slowbro + Skarmory + Snorlax + Blissey
CalmBro: Slowbro, Blissey, Snorlax
Calmkou: Blissey, Snorlax, Dosaidon, Donphan
Alakazam: SkarmBliss, Snorlax​
Azelf: Slowbro + Skarmoryand Blissey's sing again.

Thanks in advice for the rate and sorry for my bad english

Nice Team, but Swords Dance Skarmory ... Skarm hasn't Attack/Speed to sweep, what would you want to do? "Stop Heracross"? =/
Shell Bell Drumlax > All.

Gliscor over Skarmory if you need a Hera counter. Or for that matter, possibly a bulky Gyarados (and hope for no Stone Edge). And no matter what you do, drop SD from Skarms. He needs spikes so bad it hurts.

No wish support will kill your drummer. That also says nothing of spikes, sandstorm, and stealth rock that Drumlax will have to put up with. You would have to have a perfect set-up for that drum, something like passing a mean look or switching him in on a choice-item ghost move.

Good luck pulling off TR in 1v1.

Skarmory is 2HKOed by Salamence's Draco Meteor and Hydro Pump. Dragon Pulse is a possible 2HKO and guaranteed 3HKO. Your Slowbro can't take Salamence either, since it doesn't have Ice Beam and is OHKOed by Draco Meteor, 2HKOed by Dragon Pulse.

Blissey walls it though, but I'm just pointing out that switching Skarmory or Slowbro into Choice Specs Salamence is a very bad idea.

Skarmory is 2HKOed by Heracross' CB Close Combat and Slowbro will fall to Manaphy's boosted Energy Ball.

Heracross is your biggest problem as your only Fighting resist (Slowbro) is OHKOed by Megahorn.

Thunder Fang does practically nothing to Skarmory, coming from Donphan. It'll do some decent damage to a Gyarados switch-in but that's all really. You could keep it for that reason alone, but Knock Off or Stealth Rock are better options.

Put Spikes on Skarmory over Swords Dance. Even with Trick Room active it's not likely to sweep anything.

No wish support will kill your drummer. That also says nothing of spikes, sandstorm, and stealth rock that Drumlax will have to put up with. You would have to have a perfect set-up for that drum, something like passing a mean look or switching him in on a choice-item ghost move.
With support? I have Shell Bell...support for drumlax? Why? And How? Trick Room works only for 5 turns.

Gliscor over Skarmory can be an idea but i don't want to lose my roarer

Skarmory is 2HKOed by Heracross' CB Close Combat
Yes, but i can switch to Slowbro after the first CC and skarmory has half rest and Close Combat only 8 pps

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)