jirachi ubers moveset?

I think this moveset would work pretty well in ubers, but I don't have much to judge it off of. If someone could use it and tell me if its good, that'd be great.

Jirachi @ life orb/leftovers
Naive nature
EVs: 200 atk/52 spatk/252spe
thunder
iron head
shadow ball/water pulse
draco meteor/wish/stealth rock

Thunder is for paralysing thing, letting you outspeed virtually everything. iron head is for flinching the crap out of stuff. shadow ball hits the psychic types that plague the uber evironment for super effective damage, and serene grace also gives it a decent chance of lowering special defense, but water pulse lets you confuse things, which means they attack you even less. Draco meteor hits the dragons of the uber tier very hard, but the special attack drop isn't very welcome. Wish is a good move, and helps jirachi stay alive longer. SR is a good move, but this jirachi isn't very good for that, as the turn it takes to set it up can mean the entire match in the fast pace of the uber environment

The EVs are because iron head will be your main attack move, but you can have more special attack if you are using draco meteor and/or shadow ball to sweep.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)