Jerbil's Pokemon Store (Shiny Rotom, Hidden Powers) New: Event Celebi

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I'm going on a Rhyhorn breeding frenzy, aiming for a careful Solid rock one, probably going to be breeding some other things over the next couple days as well. Is there any way I can get a HP Ice Ghastly out of you? Imperfect is fine in this situation. Although I honestly wouldn't mind one without the HP as well

Last edited:
So, I'm going on a Rhyhorn breeding frenzy, aiming for a careful Solid rock one, probably going to be breeding some other things over the next couple days as well. Is there any way I can get a HP Ice Ghastly out of you? Imperfect is fine in this situation. Although I honestly wouldn't mind one without the HP as well
I'm sure we can work something out. What can you offer?

Well, besides the Careful Solid Rock Rhyhorn(31/31/31/xx/31/31) with Crunch I have vague "Eventually" plans for, in no particular order(Other than some are needed to transition 5 IVs across breeding groups): Impish Sturdy Skarmory(31/31/31/xx/31/31) with Whirlwind and Brave Bird, Shroomish in Jolly with quick feet(Becomes Technician) and impish or careful with poison heal. Relaxed Ferroseed, And Hasty Protean Froakie(Still deciding EV spread, will max speed, attack and special attack, along with two more need to run some numbers.) and probably some Ducklett or something to move my IVs into flying for Skarm. I'm open to reasonable requests on doing one of those first or breeding up something else in Field/Fairy/Water 1/Water 2/Dragon/Monster

Edit: Noticed you had Skarm and shroomish. Oh well.

Last edited:
Would you trade off a male Chimchar, Jolly, 5IV with Thunderpunch for one of these here?

-Scraggy with Dragon Dance/Ice Punch, 5IV's both Adamant and Jolly.
- Murkrow, 5IV's Adamant nature
-Marill with Aqua Jet/Belly Drum, Huge Power, Adamant nature, 5IV's
-Gligar Immunity Impish nature, 5IV's
-Goomy 5IV's Calm nature.
-Froakie 5IV Jolly nature

Bold/calm frillish and bold porygon for your staryu and naive chimchar w/ thunder pucnh?
I'm already trading for a frillish. Would you do porygon for staryu?
Would you trade off a male Chimchar, Jolly, 5IV with Thunderpunch for one of these here?

-Scraggy with Dragon Dance/Ice Punch, 5IV's both Adamant and Jolly.
- Murkrow, 5IV's Adamant nature
-Marill with Aqua Jet/Belly Drum, Huge Power, Adamant nature, 5IV's
-Gligar Immunity Impish nature, 5IV's
-Goomy 5IV's Calm nature.
-Froakie 5IV Jolly nature
sorry not interested in those

5 perfect iv hustle timid nidoran + hippopotas 5 perfect ivs impish with whirlwind & slack off + a 48bp item for a perfect HP ICE electrike?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)